TTC Under 20/20s Club

we are hannah and lauren
we are 17 and 19 and we are ttc we are meeting our proposed donor for the first time nxt week but keeping our options open.

Hi, I'm Rachel 20 n ma partner of 2 years is 31. After a year of TTC I fell pregnant, however in August 2007 I had to have a late termination at 6 months as our baby boy (sean) had severe problems- his brain had stopped growing very early on and parts such as the cerebellum had failed to grow :-(

We was told he would have constant seizures, and basically be a "vegetable" and we would probably lose him shortly after birth. It was an extremely hard decisson to make, but we had to do what was best for Sean. I still had to go through labour, but at least we got to hold him and spend time with him afterwards. We haven't been offered a reason why this happened which is hard to deal with, and tests all came back fine for chromosone counts and gene tests. We have been told it was extremely rare and that Sean may have suffered an early stroke or blood clot :-(

I had Sean on the 13th August, 5 weeks later my period returned and has been normal since, so we have began TTC again :) Me and my partner both want a baby and as sure as I am that I want to concieve again, I know once I do I'm gunna be a nervous wreck!! So far, 2 months of trying- my next periods due on the 13th november, and I've just ovulated so fingers crossed!

Rachel xx

I am ashley (21) and my husband is (20) we have been married for almost a year, and just this month we have started trying for our first baby. We only have three months, I hate it. He is deploying soon, and will be gone a year. BOO!! So we are hoping it will happen before hand.

Hello! My name is Tiffany I am 21 and my DH is 22. We have been married for 2 years on November 12, and this is our first month trying to conceive. I am on day 27 of my 29 day cycle, 13 DPO. I am WAAAYY to nervous for my own good. I want to be pregnant so bad I think that I have started making up my own pregnancy symptoms.. " I think I read if your big toe turns red you are pregnant..." or something like that... ;)

Wish me lots of baby dust!!!

Hi I'm new here. We got married three years ago and have been "trying" ever since. I'm 27 and he is 25. We haven't tried any opk yet but I have been tracking my cycles. I'm somewhat underweight so I've been trying to put the pounds on hoping it will help our chances. :hi::

hi, im 27, dp23(toyboy!), ttc #2, 1st day of last period was 17th oct, had mirena removed on 26th oct, ovulated yesterday 4th nov, so fingers crossed!!! knew i OV because of the cramps for 20 mins like period pain, plus the timing in my cycle was spot on! i hope it works first time. cant wait to be pg! i think im imagining feeling quesy already haha!!

my name is monique am 22 y/o and we are cuurently TTC for baby # 2 we have a son already he is 16 month old and now we are ready fro # 2:hi:

I'm Regina (24) and my DH (24) and I have been married 4.5 years and are TTC#1...

im lisa,23,started ttc bubba no#1 with my fella last month.hoping it will be my month this month :baby:

Im new here. Im 19 and my husband is 28 (29 a week from tomorrow). We have been ttc for about two months now and havent had any luck yet.

im sophie, im 18 and my fiance of 2 years is 22 and we were only trying for a month and caught straight away, last week i lost my first baby (peanut) to misscarriage at 5 weeks :(

hopefully next time i will be successful! :D

sophie x x

I'm Gem I'm 23 and my partner is 28 we've been having unprotected sex since decemeber but had no luck.

Im 22 (23 in January), hubby is 25...we have been married for a little over 2 years and just started TTC for #1 this month. AF is due on 11/22, I tested this morning because I couldn't stand it...BFN :( Hoping it is just too early...will test again on 11/22...WISH ME LUCK!!

im lisa 23,been with my fella martin for 4 1/2 years.this is our 1st month ttc,and its really stressfull,hoping af doesnt come,i dont no how all you girls cope month after month (im sure ill soon no how myself)
already had one negative test this week.:cry:
testing again in a weeks time :thumbup:
:af:

Im 22 (23 in January), hubby is 25...we have been married for a little over 2 years and just started TTC for #1 this month. AF is due on 11/22, I tested this morning because I couldn't stand it...BFN :( Hoping it is just too early...will test again on 11/22...WISH ME LUCK!!

good luck and babydust your way

I'm 27 and will be starting TTC as soon as my cycle returns having come off the pill. Also have PCOS so fingers crossed!

Oh I didnt join the club yet, well here goes ;) ...

Im 19 , hubby is 23, this was our first month TTC and now its the second cycle, im hoping our blessing will come to us this time :cloud9:

I didnt know getting pregnant was so hard ... but like my friend told me , its just gotta be the right time ... thats the right environment in your body to make ur egg perfect and then the sperm has to be perfect etc.

Im gonna try to start eating more healthy foods etc to contribute to the 'perfectness' :D... oh and btw ladies, i hope you are all taking pregnacare or sumin similar, even though you are TTC its still good to take before you get pg to prepare the body etc.

Good Luck all :)

Hello everyone,

My husband (25) and I (24) have been attentively ttc for 4 months now. After getting BFN over and over again, we are trying to be relaxed and hopeful that it will happen fairly soon.

AF got me on 11/23 but has ended already, whoo hoo! My cycles seem to becoming more regulated, so I am anxiously awaiting to O for December. I am going to get some ovulation tests and see how they help.

Best of luck to everyone! :hugs:

I just posted an intro but I will post here as well
I am 20 and so is my husband we are going to TTC around April for the first time.

I'm new here so, hi :hi:

I'm 23 and my husband is 21. We got married on 2nd Nov this year, but we have been TTC since September. I came off of the pill back in July.

Here's hoping for a lovely XMAS present.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->