TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hey everyone! Great group here!

I am Liz and Im 23. DH is 25 and we have a 13 month old little boy. We are on our 3rd cycle of ttc for #2. We will have been married 4 years in August. Time sure flies!

I am on CD5 today, anyone wanna be buddies?

i'm 22 my man is 24 and were ttc our first. we have july and then we'll be apart for a bit and then november and on to ttc. all i want for xmas is a bfp!

Hi! I'm Nicholat (pronounced Nicolette :) ). I'm 24 and I am TTC #1 for about 8 moths with 1 MC at 9 weeks.

Hi Ladies :lol:

My names Zara, been with my BF for a year :lol: He's 26 i'm 24 and we've been TTC since February but not going into as much depth with Ov and everything...

Randomly found this website and have been glued to it for like 2 weeks :lol:

The advice you ladies give is awesome and the way you help eachother out with other problems despite TTC issues is really sweet

Anyway... I'm enjoying my time here and hopefully i'll be able to make my way through all of the groups soon

Wishing you all :bfp:'s

xxxxxx

hey girlies!
im 20 OH is 23 were engaged and TTC since april 09 :) no good news yet though. I havent really got much clue on the cycles and when is best to try so any advice would be a major help :)
hoping you all get BFPs
xxx

hi im Tubby (nickname), 19 years old ttc number 1 since February 2009. Id like to wish everyone good luck in conceiving and throughout the pregnancy. :)

hi all

Feeling abit down to lately be honest. I've been married 1 year this month & all we want in the world is our own little family! we've been trying for 4 months but nothing :hissy:

i feel like everyone i know is having babies & everywhere i look i see happy families & pregnant bellies!! i know it doesnt happen over night but im feeling like it never will for us! i have a good friend in work who cant have children & has been through 4 IVF cycles & still no baby. I have myself worried sick that this is going to happen to me!

Can someone share some positive stories with me to help me feel more level headed about the whole thing

:hug: to you all!!

xx

Hey ladies! I'm Brit, 20 and my hubby is 28. We met about 5 years ago and got married November 16, 2007. Been TTC ever since! Though, with PCOS, it's been a trial and no luck yet.

I don't want to jump the gun and get all excited, but on Wednesday (June 24), I had some pinkish spotting. I figured I was getting my period, though, my period (whenever it may come) usually starts out brownish, then deep red then light pink. Which, I think is pretty much the norm for most women's mc's right?

Well, I was needless to say, bummed about getting my period because we've been TTC for so long it seems and the last time I had a mc was in December 07 right after we got married. Wasn't much of one. Lasted about 2-3 days if I remember correctly.

Anyhow, later on Wednesday I went to the bathroom and nothing was there. No blood whatsoever and no traces at all. Same with the next day and the next. So I started doing research and found something about Implantation Bleeding. Which, it got me excited because the day before I saw the bright, pinkish blood, I was feeling a wave of emotions and PMS-like symptoms. On the verge of tears and bursts of anger all at once. I felt so mean that day and actually had to apologize for acting like a witch to my hubby. Lol, so I told him maybe my mc is coming or something and then the next day, Wednesday, I saw the blood and figured that's what it was.

Anywho, it's too early to test, but I'm hoping to do so in another 3 or 4 weeks. I'm trying to stay calm and not get excited because I hate disappointment. So, I'm planning for the worst: the ugly negative on that hopeful little pee strip.

Aside from that, I'm just looking for gal pals that share the same fight as me! Babydust to everyone!

I'm up for a chat if you are! I'm usually on AIM & MSN.

Hi all,

I'm 24 and my DH is 27. We've been together 6 1/2 years and been married 2. This is our 1st month TTC for #1 and I have been trying to chart my cycle but was on BCP so I'm expecting them to be all over the place! Have posted on TTC & LTTC because may have possible probs conceiving so for now we're just going to enjoy BD and hopefully get a :bfp: soon! :)

K xx

Hello there ladies!!!
My name is Heather. I am 19 turning 20 in November. My amazing Husband is 24 turning 25 in August... Happens to be our first anniversary as well!!! YAY!!!
Anyway, we have been ttc for about 5 cycles now. A bit discouraging all the BFN's, but we are pushing on with a smile on our faces knowing when it is our time it will happen! We really cannot wait to have a little miracle of our own... We have had 2 chemical pregnancies, not so amazing... One was before ttc and one while ttc... We are past it though and are looking forward to the future.
Good Luck to all of you! Hoping for our BFP so we have a 2010 baby!

:dust: all around!

Hi my name is layla, im 21 and TTC #1. Been with my OH for nearly a year, love him to pieces!!!

ello everyone, Im lou & 26 and simon is 30.
we are TTCing.
i have posted about it in my journal

Lou x

Hi!
I'm Raschael and my hubby and I are ttc #1. We have only been ttc for a month, so I am starting this forum nice and early! I am hoping to get as much advice and support as I can. Looking forward to sharing my future pg with you all!

hey im laura im 19 ive only just started to TTC and it already feels like forever lol

Hey im Laura, 21 from London and TTC #1. Come off of Depo in May and think i may just have had my first period since!!!!!

Cant wait for my :bfp:

HI my name is Penny. I'm 26 and currently TTC #2. I was diagnosed with mild pcos June '08. I came off BCP last month so keeping fingers crossed!!

Hi my name is Stephanie and I am 24 with 3 kids already. I have been ttc for a few months now with my b/f of 1 1/2 yrs. I have been cramping almost everyday for almost 2weeks now and around cycle day 16 i had brown spotting that I only saw when I wiped and it only lasted for a day and a half. I am now on cycle day 28 and still cramping with my temp jumping from 98.1 and 99.7 for 5 days now. Anyone have any input I would really appreciate it. I really need someone to talk to about this..

Hi my name is Tori. I am 27 and hubby is 25! I have 1 son from a previous relationship who is 8 and my hubby and I have 1 son together who is 14 months. We really want to have a girl next but will be happy no matter what!!! :happydance:

Hi everyone im kirsty, im 18, my bfs 22, i have a 2 yr old boy n my partner has twin boys both from previous relationships, ttc no.2 hoping for a girl but happy with either! Anyway Good Luck everyone! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->