TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hey Ladies.!!
I Want a TTC Buddy :)

Im 18, From Uk. My Partner Is 20.

We Have a Daughter LillyMae Who Is 6 Months Tomorrow And Want To make Her a Big Sister.!!

So Were Trying To conceive baby #2.

Would Love To Talk To Anyone Really xXx

hi

my name is rony

i'm 26!

me and my husband have been trying now for 2 months

and i keep on feeling things in my stomach and

i was wondering if any of u imagine u feel pregnant just because u want it so much?

Hiya rony

i know exactly how you feel ive been wanting another one for so long that every month i think i can feel that im pregnant tho its always a bfn!

Good luck tho! Hopefully ul get ur bfp xxx

Hi Im tali, OH is lee.
Im 21 and he's 21 next month.
getting married :wedding: 7/4/2010. but still ttc. depending on when i get :bfp: move the wedding forward or back!!
we would love a :crib: for 2010!! x

hiya everyone im becky im 22 and ttc #1 we have been trying for 16 months now! cant belive its been that long. im off to the drs on thurs for some more bloodtests to try and find out why its bloody taking us so loooong. good luck everyone xxxx

Hi everyone, i am 24 and my partner is 27.
This is our 2nd cycle TTC after coming off the pill.
We are very excited and cannot wait to get a BFP.
Fingers crossed this is our month

Hi I'm 24 and my hubbie is 26, been married almost 2 years and thought it was time to take the plunge (although sometimes I still dont think we're old enough! lol!)
I've been on the pill for about 9 years and always had regular periods, just decided not to wait for my first 'real' AF or anything, just going for it. My DH wanted us to just try completely naturally but I'm taking folic acid and using OPK's - can't hurt our chances can it? Just wondering if my chances will be very slim for the first few months with coming off the pill? any others experienced anything similar?
We're very excited but I dont wanna get our hopes up too much in the first few months.
Good luck to everyone!

hello im 18, 19 in Feb and OH is 22, 23 in Feb.
im from the UK Basildon/Southend area.
our first month of TTC is almost over, ive got 3 days until testing.

xo

I'm Eloise, and I got married earlier this month. We're trying for our first on 31st August, which is when we leave on our 3 week honeymoon. My husband is from a British colony overseas, and he wants to raise kids there, so whenever I get pregnant, we will be moving over there.

Talk about upheaval!

We've been talking about kids for years, but with the way things are at the moment; it's never been a good time. But things are a little more stable for us now, so it's all go. We thought the honeymoon would be a sweet milestone to use :)

I'm Eloise, and I got married earlier this month. We're trying for our first on 31st August, which is when we leave on our 3 week honeymoon. My husband is from a British colony overseas, and he wants to raise kids there, so whenever I get pregnant, we will be moving over there.

Talk about upheaval!

We've been talking about kids for years, but with the way things are at the moment; it's never been a good time. But things are a little more stable for us now, so it's all go. We thought the honeymoon would be a sweet milestone to use :)
Sorry, meant to add that I'm turning 25 in August.

Is it possible to edit posts you've already submitted on here? If not, I may do this a lot ;)

kylie- 18 y/o, birthday is 10th august.
ttc 8 months with no luck :(
somebody with good luck send a bfp my way!!!

p.s. if anyone fancies a text buddy let me know!!! xxx

Talk about upheaval!

Sorry, meant to add that I'm turning 25 in August.

Is it possible to edit posts you've already submitted on here? If not, I may do this a lot ;)

yes, bottom right hand corner of where you've written!! where 'quote' would be on someone elses!

heya where abouts do you live? im 18 too and i turn 19 in Feb!!
=)
im looking for text buddies too =D
xo

hiya. my names Tasha im 20 and ttc number 2. i have a two yr old and miscarried twins at 13 wks last september. wud love sum 1 to chat 2 x

Hi all

Im 24 and my DH is 33. We got married in April last year after a 6 year engagement.
We started TTC in October so we have had 10 months at it now, fongers crossed this will be our month. my AF is due any day now so only time will tell.

Good luck to ever one xxx:dust:

Hi all, I am 25 and been ttc only about 2 months now, been with OH 5 years, will have been married for 3 years this August! Hoping for my BFP soon, and looking for people to chat to :hugs:

Hey everyone, my name is Lorraine and I have been TTC as of today woohoo lol. I am 20 years old and my OH is 25. I came off the BCP 2 weeks ago now and we was origninally going to WTT until Jan next year. After reading about so many ladies on here having trouble TTC, we thought that maybe we should just start trying now. We are taking it slow, no pressure and if it comes then thats a bonus :)

Lovely to meet you all, its great to see so many of you around my age :D

heya where abouts do you live? im 18 too and i turn 19 in Feb!!
=)
im looking for text buddies too =D
xo

Heeeeeeey I'm 19 (birtday was 9t June), just started ttc and never realised how stressful it could be!

I'm game for text buddies :thumbup:

Jade xoxox

Heya :)

Im steph im 19 tooo! (just turned 19 a few days ago)

Me and OH (22) have been ttc for a year now which is forever :(

Were getting married next September :D and i would love to have a baba for then

Great to see so many young people TTC i usually feel really young on forums like these! Im up for text buddies with anyone who wants to :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->