TTC Under 20/20s Club

Everyone! My name is Tiffany(20) and DF's name is william(29)! TTC #1 together. My fiance has an 8 year old Daughter. We have been TTCing for abbout 6 months off and on but just actively started TTCing this month lol. I am 9DPO and so far no symptoms. I'm nervous to test lol.

Hi I'm Jenni, i'm 19 and my OH is 21. stopped taking BCP just over a month ago, so waiting for AF (still after 35 days!!)

trying for my first and i'd love it if anyone has any advice for me, or visa versa (not that i'd be much help being a newbie!)

xx

Hey everyone!
My name is Kerrie, I'm 21, my hubby is 26. Haven't been using any sort of conception for 2 years, as I was on Depo and knew that it could have harmed my fertility. Have only been actively (OPK,BBT monitoring, prenatal vitamins etc)TTC for about 6 months now, and no success so far.
Good luck to you's all, hopefully I'll meet some new friends to share the journey with!

Jennifer89 - i'm also a newbie and TTC for my first at 19 also.
I've not been on BCP so luckily my BFP will come for me earlier than you as i've heard it takes some time to get back to normal.
I've heard we're very fertile though so fingers crossed for us we'll both get our BFP soon :)

Any tips i get i'll let you know (and visa versa?)

x

Hello. My name is Allison. Iam 19 , 20 in Novemeber. Me and hubby got engaged back in January =] SOOOO EXCITED. We set our date to get married its July 8,2010. We are trying to concieve this month is our first time trying. We have our fingers and toes crossed. Its awesome to know there are girls out there around my age trying for the same!

Hi girls, I'm Hollie (20) can't remember if I introduced meself here before..?!

ttc number 1! Very excited :) Going to get married to my oh and best friend before bubs is born, it's going to be a big big year!! xx

oh that sounds great Hollie :)
good luck girl, that would be a lovely year for you!

:dust:

Thanks em :) When you testing lovely? I kept saying 10dpo...now i'm saying 11dpo (tomorro) I'm scared!!
I haven't been on bcp or anything either so I'm hoping we get a nice juicy bfp soon... x

Thanks em :) When you testing lovely? I kept saying 10dpo...now i'm saying 11dpo (tomorro) I'm scared!!
I haven't been on bcp or anything either so I'm hoping we get a nice juicy bfp soon... x

oooo tomorrow!! hehe fingers crossed! :bfp::bfp:
yeah i haven't either so it's looking good for both of us!

i'm testing in 9, so on may 3rd or 4th, might do it before ;)
i can't wait

xx

hi every one im cath im 20 oh is 35 been trying since october/november last year no luck yet but having some symptoms now 6 days till i know for certain cant wait hope we do have a bump on the way gl to every on here who is trying

:hi:
hi im Leanne im 25 yrs old, i live with my bf who is 22, & we been ttc since nov 08, recently did a test but came bak negative which has mad me feel down as i had similar symptoms, i was on microgynon for 8 yrs before ttc. O:)

Im Rae Im 19 and trying ttc #1 with my boyfriend who is also 19.

hi there im 19, so is oh and we are TTc baby one in may 2009 xxx

Im Kelly, im 16 almost 17, my boyfriend is 20 almost 21 and TTC. came off the pill 3 weeks ago...
Thanks x

great that we have so many chatting here...pm me msn if u like...thers 3 or 4 of us that chat group wise daily xx

HI! I'm Jen, 23 and my husband is 30. We have a 5 1/2 yr old daughter, 3 1/2 and 2 1/2 yr old boys. We would like to have another daughter and started TTC in February 2009. Its been a tough journey so far but it will all be worth it in the end!

Hi all,

I'm Leah- I'm 29 years old and just started TTC with my husband (he is 31). We only just started last month but I'm already sad that we didn't get pregnant this month!! Lol, I know, I know, give it time!

Hey girls!

I'm Beky I'm 18 (19 in August) OH is 25 Been together 1 year and 8 months on monday! Been TTC for about 8 months.

I have Gynealogical problems have had them since I was 11 and they want me to have a Laposcapy but hoping to concieve before then!

In September 2007 I had a what my Dr called a Phantom Pregnacy. I went threw 6 months a pregnant women the only difference was there was no baby. Me and OH had only just got together it was really hard to build a relationship but it actually gave us something strong to build on!

He has a little girl of 5 who is an angel!

We're hoping that if we concieve this month, baby will be due on 18th Feb 2010, My OH birthday is the 11th! Not that it ever works out that way but then again I was born on my dad's 22nd birthday!

<3

Baby dust to all!

Lets hope!

Hi all,

Just thought i'd introduce myself and ask for some advise.

I cam off the injection in august last year and have had AF regularly since NOV.

I am now 6 days late have done 2 HPTs both came back negative!! I have been feeling sick for the last few days. but am not sure whats happening or what to do next!!!

Hi,
I'm Vicky...im currently engaged! were trying for bubba number 1, for around 2-3 weeks now! not sure what else to say now, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->