TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi, Im Lacey. Im 25 years old and dh and I are trying to conceive our 1st. Im from a little farm town in northeastern missouri. Hope my stay here is a short one!!!

Hi! My name is Mindy and I am 29 years old (Almost ready for the 30's forum:blush:) I live with my wonderful husband and our three cats in the Northwestern part o the United States.

Our Journey has been very rocky and I took a few months off in order to clear my head after a miscarried late last summer. I am looking forward to getting to know a few girls on here and hopefully find out how to better my odds of conceiving and keeping the baby.

Hello girlies, my name is leigh im 20 and OH is 21, after mc 2 years ago weve finally both decided to ttc, am currently on cd10 and am hoping we dont stay in this catagory too long xxx

The 20s TTC club.

:D

Come & say hi, introduce yourself to the 20s club, tell us how old you are, are you TTC #1 or more & a bit about your TTC journey so far.

ok hi all so i am new here and feeling slightly confused how it works here?? im reading some posts and wat does PCOS mean??

Hey there girls, im Dani, 23yrs old with 2yr old daughter named Hallie. I'm TTC #2 as i think it's a good age gap and i'm really broody lol. Seriously i love my little girl and my OH more than life itself and i'd rather do the running around while i still have the energy lol. It's my 1st month TTC and my calendar said i OV yesterday which means i'm now on my 2WW but still BD for the pot luck factor, plus it's good fun and excercise lol. Hoping to make some friends that i can relate with xx

Hey girls,

I'm Gem. I'm 20 and my OH is 26. This is our first month of TTC and AF visited today. I'm also looking for people who I have a lot in common with as it is difficult trying to find people so young with the same interests as me. A lot of them just spend time going clubbing and drinking till they pass out, which is fine, but it just isn't me!! Lol.

xxxx

:hi:
hi im Leanne im 25 yrs old, i live with my bf who is 22, & we been ttc since nov 08, recently did a test but came bak negative which has mad me feel down as i had similar symptoms, i was on microgynon for 8 yrs before ttc. O:)

Hi Leanne. My name is Ve and I'm also 25. We seem to have a pretty similar history. We have been ttc since dec 08. mc in feb 09 at 6 weeks and no joy ever since. I was on the pill for almost 10 years with just a 3 month break. I'm mid cycle and this is my first cycle trying SMEP. Would be nice to have a few buddies. :happydance:

Hey
My name is Natalie and I am 22, I am getting married in August to Mark who is 25. Been trying to conceive for a couple of months now!
Sparkle_smile I know exactly what you mean! Its really hard finding anyone my age who is getting married and trying to conceive!
Natxxx

Hi
My names Helen im 19 years old i will be 20 in 21 days ive known ive had PCOS for 3 years now and i have been trying to conceive since i was 18 it has been a long hard road for me and its been upsetting knowing everyone around you has falling pregnant and your still waiting. but i know im not alone and theire is many other women out there with my condition who are wanting and waiting there turn to become a mum. i recently just got put on metformin on the 19th may i really hope this works for me i go back to the hospital in september to see the garny and then i see if ive ovulated i have to do my day 21 progesterone day on monday. my periods have been really clockwork for a few months now. at 1st when i first got diagnosed with PCOS i didnt really have a clue about it was till the doctore told me i may never have children and that was distressing and heartbreaking news for my self as for other women with this condition and as ive read up on it and realised im not alone with this. im glad theire is other people out here who can talk about it and share there stories, ive read alot of succefull pregnancies using metformin and i hope i can be one of them :) im only on 2 500mg metformin tablets a day so i hope this is enough for me, i was also confused when my doctor told me i had periods but wasnt ovulating i didnt think that was true i thought if i have a period i must be able to ovulate but unfortunetly i dont.. well i wish all you lovely ladies out there the best of luck and hope you get your little miracle soon , never give up always have hope and faith because miracles do happen :)

baby dust for all of you :)

The 20s TTC club.

:D

Come & say hi, introduce yourself to the 20s club, tell us how old you are, are you TTC #1 or more & a bit about your TTC journey so far.

ok hi all so i am new here and feeling slightly confused how it works here?? im reading some posts and wat does PCOS mean??

Bianca welcome :) PCOS means Polycystic Ovaries Sydrome

Hi,

My name is Virginia. I am 18 (19 in a month and I keep forgetting and thinking I'm turning 20...lol) and my OH is 29. He already has a daughter (9) and I love being a step-mommy, but now it's time for our own. We've been TTC for about 5 months now with no luck. I am hoping this is our month. This is the first month I've started tracking anything, and it turns out (at least according to the ovulation calculator) that ovulation occurs a lot sooner than I thought. We are hoping for that BFP!

I def. know what you guys mean about people our age being married and TTC not being common. The whole "teen thing" just wasn't what I ever wanted to do. I was 10 going on 30(with the push of complicated things going on at home). Of course, I never really looked back nor missed any of it. It may be for some people, and that's great, but I would rather keep living in my life. :)

Hello :)
I'm Steph and I'm 20, and from Warrington UK. I have been married since September 08 and just last month me and my husband decided we wanted to start TTC after a lot of talking and thinking about it, we decided it was the right time, and that we were ready for it.

I have posted abotu my concerns of coming of Cerazette, so anyone who was on it and has had experience, any advice on that thread would be a huge help!!!

Have only been trying since the beginning of May so its only been a month and we're having much fun trying!!! I joined this forum to get help and advice from people, but also to make some new friends in my area. I'm reasonably new to the area so would be good to make new friends :)

Nice to meet u all! :) xxxx

I'm 19 and will be 20 in September, My Hubby is 22 and we to married 02/05/09. We are only just startin to look at ways of getting pregnant ie when im ovulating etc... Hopefully it will happen soon :D Good Luck to you all xx

Was Nice to see so many of you lovely ladies in the same boat as myself as it is not very common around me for people my age to be wed... I mean a fair few people my age have got childeren but yeah lol :) Wish you all the luck in the world & if you have any tips what so ever.. let me know xxxxx

Hi I'm new to B and B, I'm 25, and TTC #2. Just thought I'd say hi! :)

Hi :) I'm Amy, 21 years old, and I've been married for going on 3 years in October. We have a beautiful 2 year old daughter named Emma, and we will be trying for baby #2 in August/September 2009.

Hi everyone! My name is Kristi, I'm 23 and have been married to my DH for almost 3 years. We have one almost 2 year old, Jack, and have been actively TTC#2 for over a year. After beginning BBT & OPK's I found out that I'm not Oing. At the end of this month I will be starting Clomid per my OB. Would love to find a buddy(ies) in the same situation! Baby dust all around!

Kristi & Joe 08.05.06
Jack Michael 06.25.07
TTC#2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back