TTC Under 20/20s Club

I've just come off BCP as well Sammie, and so far on cycle day 40! And I was only on it 13 months! Apparently it your cycle can be very much up in the air for a bit - if you're worried I would go to GP just to make sure.

Hi there,

I'm "subaru" from Scotland. Details in my tickers :)

Fancy a text buddy too from any ltttc in their 20's as sometimes can't keep up with it all on here!

x

Im 18 me and my fiance are hoping to get legally married on 9-9-9 since that is our exact age differance. and have our ceremony in a few years when his son is older. I've been TTC for about 6 months and having problems

Need some advice. Im 19 and my boy friend is 17.
We tried for a baby thur/fri night. Was such a shock for me when he said he wants a baby. Is it too soon? I really want one now. I have been pregnant before and i really want a baby this time.

Need some advice. Im 19 and my boy friend is 17.
We tried for a baby thur/fri night. Was such a shock for me when he said he wants a baby. Is it too soon? I really want one now. I have been pregnant before and i really want a baby this time.

If its what both you and your OH want then whats the problem? :hugs:

Hi, I'm 26 and my husband is 30. Just started TTC for baby #1 these last two months. Best of luck to you all :) xxxx

Hi all, posted before but not here,
Just thought i'd introduce myself.. Im Charlie im 20 and my OH is 22 (23 soon) Recently got engaged.. :wedding: Have been TTC for the last 5 months, as Doctors told me it would be hard for me to get pregnant as i suffer from PCOS and Endometreosis... I Did manage to get pregnant but was unaware and M/C at 6 weeks :cry: But looking forward to TTC again soon.
:hugs: Good luck to everyone :hugs:
xxxxx

Hey
im stacey i'm 19 years old and currently TTC # 2 . My first one wasn't planned but is my life now :D had her at 16 and shes 3 now so wanting to have a brother or sister for her and dont want too much of an age gap .. i came off the implanon on june 18th after having it in for almost 3 years and now my periods seem to be irregular (didnt have any whilst on the implanon) am on my second cycle.

Hey,
I'm Charley, i'm 18 19 in December. This is currently my TTC #1. We have been trying since last christmas, but not really charting things, i am however 12days late this month so doing a test today hopefully. However if its negative then we are gongi to chart things and hope and pray that way :p

Hi I'm jillypoop :wave:

I'm not TTC yet, we are going to start around March/April next year but wanted to introduce myself and get to know some of you guys in TTC before I officially graduate WTT. I've been on there since November last year and go on every day so its a bit scary moving, not to mention the actual TTC, I'm really scared about that! Been waiting for so long!!

My OH turns 21 in October and I'm 21 in March which is the main reason we are waiting, sounds weird but always wanted to be 21 before I had a family! We have been together for three years in December and living together for 2.

Had a rough few months and things are finally looking up for us :D

Sorry its a bit early for me to post in here, just wanting to learn a bit about TTC and get to know my buddies :)

How are people coping with their friends/families reactions about TTC? My family are a bit iffy and they only know that we want to start a family, don't know we are TTC soon! My father is really excited about the prospect of being a grandad but my mum and sister are pretty much dead set against the idea because we are "still kids". My sister is 17!!!!!

Just really excited about TTC, can't stop thinking about it!

Sorry for going on a bit!

xxx

well that sounds nice i wish u luck when you do start and like only my mum knows about us ttc haha gona wait till we get a bfp and just be like oh well guess what to everyone else lol
sending baby dust to everyone
lol i never really heard that until i started visiting these kinda sites x

Hi Im Lou I am 23 and trying ttc Number 1 I ovulated today so we shall see :D

Hi all - and hi jillypoop.

Haven't told my family as am worried it might take a while (I am 26 now - feeling a little old now looking at this thread!!!) but my close friends know.

My family are desperately waiting to become grandparents etc so I know they will be over the moon when we do crack it.

Have been married for 3 years now to my hubby who I met at uni, but had lots of things get in the way of ttc before now (holidays, festivals!)

:dust: to everyone!

welcome to everyone else who has recently joined :D

hello every1 i just turned 21 august 10th and OH is 20 we have talked before and we both want kids i have adenomyosis so i want to have kids early but none of our friends seem to understand the situation( well the girls do) but the guys dont get it..... my dad knows i have this and he doesnt seem to get it either but my mom had the same thing so she understands and says try but dont "trap" my OH whats that suoppsed to mean. we have been togather 2.5 yrs and lived togather for over 2 yrs...... it makes me feel weird cuz im realy ready to get preg and they all say it would suck blah blah blah

I'm 19 My OH Is 21 . & We've Been Trying For About A Month And A Half .. I've Only Told My Best Friend Im TTC

hey im amy, 20, living with oh matthew also 20,
currently ntnp, came off pill nearly 2 months ago :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"