TTC Under 20/20s Club

good luck ladies and lots of baby dust :) we will get a bfp soon xxxxx

Hi!

My name is Sabrina. I'm 20 DH is 21. TTC #2. First month trying. Married for 15 months, together for 3 years. CD1 today.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Good luck ladies!

baby dust sabrina :D i hope this cycle is for u :D

im still waiting for the AF witch to show.. ive tried everything angus castus, evening primrose... and even some bding... well not just for AF.. :blush: LOL

:hugs: everyone and :dust:

Hi everyone My name is Jordan i am 19(20 next may). I have been TTC for over a year now with no luck. I have been pregnant 3 times. 2 miscarriages and 1 still birth at 7 1/2 months. Hope to finally get pregnant and have it stick.

Hi everyone My name is Jordan i am 19(20 next may). I have been TTC for over a year now with no luck. I have been pregnant 3 times. 2 miscarriages and 1 still birth at 7 1/2 months. Hope to finally get pregnant and have it stick.

im so so sorry for your losses :cry:

i really hope u get a sticky bean too :hugs:

im athena. im only 16 but i wasnt exactly trying..i joined this forum trying to get tips and to get all the help i can with keepin myself and the baby healthy. its not as bad as it sounds at my age. iv been with the daddy for going on two years and iv lived with him for about a year. home tests have shown to be + but i havent been to the dr yet. no1 knows but me and my bf i havent even figured out how to tell my family. if any1 here knows any tips about good things to do to help because iv heard bad things bout havin babies really young. thx

awwww well... my friend got a top for the parents saying ur gonna be grandparents..

it depends how u wanna tell them... if u find hard sayin it to them.. you cud write it in a letter.. so your parents would read it.. and u are able to write all your feelings etc in it without being interupted etc...

or u cud wait till ur first u/s and get a pic and show them the pic..
good luck :) make sure your bf is with ya when u tell ur parents for support :)

Hi....my name is Katy & i would really like to join you all if thats ok...even tho i am 27 so maybe i should go to the over 30's....omg im getting old lol....

We have been ttc for a year, & have a nearly 4 year old daughter. We conceived her very quickly ( 6 mths) & considering ive only got 1 ovary was very pleased!!! This time around its been very different how ever :( i have recently been diagnosed with polycysts on my only ovary but apparently i am still ovulating....in a way i wish they had of said i wasnt so i could go on clomid & get a kick start...how do they know i may be only ovulating once/twice a year! Husband has bben told sperm is slow & poor count too. Im waiting to have a HyCoSy in a few weeks time & really wishing that its all going to be ok as only have the 1 tube.

It would make my christmas to be pregnant by the end of this year :)

xxxx

Hi....my name is Katy & i would really like to join you all if thats ok...even tho i am 27 so maybe i should go to the over 30's....omg im getting old lol....

We have been ttc for a year, & have a nearly 4 year old daughter. We conceived her very quickly ( 6 mths) & considering ive only got 1 ovary was very pleased!!! This time around its been very different how ever :( i have recently been diagnosed with polycysts on my only ovary but apparently i am still ovulating....in a way i wish they had of said i wasnt so i could go on clomid & get a kick start...how do they know i may be only ovulating once/twice a year! Husband has bben told sperm is slow & poor count too. Im waiting to have a HyCoSy in a few weeks time & really wishing that its all going to be ok as only have the 1 tube.

It would make my christmas to be pregnant by the end of this year :)

xxxx

hehe my names katie too lol, welcome hun :flower: and no ur not 30 yet lol im sorry to hear your having trouble with baby # 2.. u will get that BFP soon hun :hugs: im still waiting for my AF :wacko: and its frustrating.. i think im not ovulating .. cuz my last AF was in june... i just want AF to hurry so i can at least start trying lol!

lots of :dust: hun and welcome again

Hi, My name is Jennifer I am 22 (be 23 in dec) I've been married for 2 yrs (be 3 yrs in april) and I been together almost 7 yrs...I met him online and we hit it off from there....Now I'm here and were wanting our first but I am takin it easy about the whole thing and we just :sex: like every other day or so..and one day maybe it will hit it on the head :D...Nice to meet all of you!!

I'm 24 years old my partner is 32.
I used to be on Dianette, I started taking it when i was 19 and stopped taking it a year ago today.

We have TTC every single month, obviously nothing (or I wouldn't be asking for advice). What is the usual time to conceive after Dianette ( a strong form of contraceptive pill)!:wacko:

I start my cycle the same time every month, I'm as regular as clock work. I know that we (us girlies) ovulate 10-14 days after first day of cycle.

I need to know whether I should be worrying or whether I should go to the doctors.

Help girlies please x

I'm 24 years old my partner is 32.
I used to be on Dianette, I started taking it when i was 19 and stopped taking it a year ago today.

We have TTC every single month, obviously nothing (or I wouldn't be asking for advice). What is the usual time to conceive after Dianette ( a strong form of contraceptive pill)!:wacko:

I start my cycle the same time every month, I'm as regular as clock work. I know that we (us girlies) ovulate 10-14 days after first day of cycle.

I need to know whether I should be worrying or whether I should go to the doctors.

Help girlies please x

hiya hun.. first of all :hugs: dont worry

how long have u been trying for...

some women actaully ovulate earlier or later.. so my adivse wud be use the opks... soon as u get a + then BD every night till the opk + is gone ya never no it might do the trick its help lots of women who are TTC

if that doesnt work.. u can always go to your local gb and explain and there will run some tests

good luck and baby dust :dust:

Thank you for your kind words, I will do.
We've been trying for a year. x

ok.. its just some docs wont see u unless uve been tryin for a year.. annoying i know lol, but id say u sud be ok.. it cant hurt to get everythin checked :)
:dust:

Could I join this group too? I recently turned 29 (hubby is 42), so may have to move to the 30s group someday lol, but hopefully I'll have a BFP before then. :happydance:

No known history of problems, but then we've never tried before (this is the first month). Was on Noriday (mini-pill/POP) for several years in my late teens to early twenties, but have been pill-free for years and my cycles are very regular.

hey bexx :) i hope u get your :bfp: lots of baby dust :dust:

we will get that bfp soon ladies :happydance: yayy

Im 19 , but 20 next month :)
Been trying off and on for about 2 years, well more "not preventing and not using protection for about 2 years" than trying.
But if it happened it happened and we would both be happy and we both want a baby, and ive always wondered why ive never been pregnant, had a scare... so i joined this site last month , and didnt no there was certain days in ur cycle that u can get pregnant, and that alot of women ttc use temps and ov sticks , bla bla.
I didnt no any of this, i just thought have sex, get pregnant lol.
Last month i started counting my cycle days ,(28 days) but i came on last sunday :( , but i now started taking EPO and Folic Acid...
I ordered a basal temp and some ov stick tests last night off ebay, so gonna start doing all that too.
Basically thats my story, im so scared to go doctors cos im young , im scared they will basically laugh at me.
Anyone reading this in same situation around same age? or who is now pregnant but was like me?
Thanks all and gd luck on the people still ttc :) xoxox

Been trying off and on for about 2 years, well more "not preventing and not using protection for about 2 years" than trying.
But if it happened it happened and we would both be happy and we both want a baby, and ive always wondered why ive never been pregnant, had a scare... so i joined this site last month , and didnt no there was certain days in ur cycle that u can get pregnant, and that alot of women ttc use temps and ov sticks , bla bla.
Last month i started counting my cycle days ,(28 days) but i came on last sunday :( , but i now started taking EPO and Folic Acid...
I ordered a basal temp and some ov stick tests last night off ebay, so gonna start doing all that too.
Basically thats my story, im so scared to go doctors cos im young , im scared they will basically laugh at me.
Anyone reading this in same situation around same age? or who is now pregnant but was like me?

hun i totally feel the same way.. i feel to awkward to go to the docs.. i think they wud tell me im too young etc etc.. but i know when im ready for my family.. as does every woman

i wanna do it naturally.. and im abit scared the docs wud tell me somethings wrong with me... :(.. but positive thoughts... im still waitin for AF... not had her since june :wacko:
and im starting to get impatient :growlmad: lol

I am 18 almost 19 and my husband and I are TTC our second child. I was on Implanon for a year and it really whacked out my hormones and my cycle is crazy now. I feel the same way you do though, I didnt really know about all the temping and OPKs until I joined this site. Im going to order some if I dont get my :bfp: this month. I want to go to the Dr and ask how long it will take for my cycle to get back to normal and when I could possibly conceive again but I feel the same about the Dr basically laughing in my face. I know im young but i have a good job and so does my husband, we own our own house, etc etc. Some people will always think we are too young but age shouldnt define how good of a mother your are.
I wish you lots of baby :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->