TTC Under 20/20s Club

i just found out i have polycystic ovaries but not the syndrome though im kind of confused as to what the difference is ? haha i kinda lied said we've been tryin for 18 months when this is only the second month but good thing i did huh? im gutted but he sent off a referal letter hopefuly ill be lucky x

HIIIIIIII I have been on B&B for a while but just thought I'd put myself on this little team or whatever. I'm 23, married for 4 years, ttc#1, never been pg before.

TTC for 14 months *wooo* part of the over 1 year club (it's all about PMA)!

my name is miranda (24)and me and my DH (26 today!)have male factor due to retograde ejaculation. we have had i failed ivf and have been trying to concieve naturally for 2 cycles.

I'm 24 My DH Is 25 . & We've Been Trying For About 3 Months Now... Only my parents & a few close friends know...

I'm Charlotte, 19 years old, married to Alex who is 22 in September! We're currently NTNP - taking it very easy for a couple of months, if we get pregnant (which we're both hoping ;)) then we'll be ecstatic, if not we'll full on start trying in probably October/November, seeing how things go. :)

I'm Tamlyn, 23 years old & living with fiance Scott who's 28. Been together 5 years and started TTC last year. TTC again after mc in July with our first pregnancy - just waiting for 1st AF after D&C before we try again! :sex:

Hi,

I'm Jackie. I am 22 years old and oh is 22 as well. We are currently trying to conceive no. 1 this will be our 3rd cycle of trying. after bcp

hi i'm 23, married for over 4yrs we're currently TTC #2... This is our second month and I had a chemical pregnancy last month... Nice to meet everyone

Hello, Im 21 and DB is 21 also, we are TTC # 1, had a MC in May and we decided that i should go on BC for a while. Well i got the Depo shot... which was the dumbest thing i think i have ever done. It "wore off" in the beginning of Aug and nothing has happened as of yet.. =(

hello, my names Kate and im 18, 19 in january and im going to start ttc soon as AF gets here lol.
i lost my baby girl in march :( and not had a proper cycle since.. so.. hopefully it sould be back to normal again soon...

Hi I'm Cassi! Hubby and I have been married for almost a year and 4 months now, and we are TTC #1. We are hoping to be pg before the year is up, I look forward to sharing our journey with you!

Hey everyone, My names Sabre, Im 18 I'll be 19 in December, my husband and I are trying to conceive our second baby after 11 months from hell on Implanon.
I look forward to getting to know all of you, good luck everyone!!!

Hi all!!

I'm 28 and DH is 25. We've been married for just over a year and trying to conceive our first since April!

Hoping for a :bfp:before the year is out!!

x
x

lots of baby dust ladies :D its nice to meet u all :D 2010 baby here we come :happydance::happydance:

Hi i am Bec, i am 27, husband is 30. We are TTC number 2 and have been for 12 months. I had an ectopic pregnancy back in August which resulted in me losing one of my tubes. Hopefully i will get that BFP soon.

I'm 29 and hubby is 41. I'm ttc my first. I feel like the I'll be the oldest mum ever. I'm the last of my friends to have a baby. Their little angels are all at school. Hoping for a BFP this month. Hubby says I've just to relax and enjoy all the lovin'

Hello

My name is Cherie I am 24, Have been with my partner for nearly 5 years, married for 1 month. We have a little boy who is 21 months. We tried or 1 year to get pregnant with him as I had PCOS. Pregnancy cured PCOS, got period back 8 weeks after having him and began ttc straight away, we are on cycle #19. we have been referred to fertility clinic and just going through some diagnostics with them. Hopefully this is our month!!!

im 19, and ma DH is 21, we been trying for a year now..my CD are Normali 17th for about 6days..
Hoping this month worked but cant get hopes to high

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->