TTC Under 20/20s Club

I am 18 almost 19 and my husband and I are TTC our second child. I was on Implanon for a year and it really whacked out my hormones and my cycle is crazy now. I feel the same way you do though, I didnt really know about all the temping and OPKs until I joined this site. Im going to order some if I dont get my :bfp: this month. I want to go to the Dr and ask how long it will take for my cycle to get back to normal and when I could possibly conceive again but I feel the same about the Dr basically laughing in my face. I know im young but i have a good job and so does my husband, we own our own house, etc etc. Some people will always think we are too young but age shouldnt define how good of a mother your are.
I wish you lots of baby :dust:

i so agree, age shouldnt matter in being a good mother.. im 18 going on 19 too.. and im TTC for my first.. but it will be my second pregnancy..
and i wanna try do it my self without docs... i will try up till xmas.. if no luck ill drag my self to the docs *sigh* :( but id rather not ya no..

:dust: ladies

I am 20, have been TTC with hubby since Jan 09 after being on the pill for 2 years, still no luck....hoping it happens soon!

Ooo, haven't seen this thread before. Mind if I join? I am 22, OH is too. We have been formally trying for two cycles and waiting since we lost a LO when we were both 16. Had no clue how stressful this ttc melarky was after the 'surprise baby' that Drazic was! Loads of :hugs: and :dust:

I am 20, have been TTC with hubby since Jan 09 after being on the pill for 2 years, still no luck....hoping it happens soon!

Same as me babes but I'm 24, i think this site is amazing, its keeping me positive and i've only just joined :)

Lots of best wishes and good luck :hugs:

Hi do u mind if i join your group? Im 27 and DH is 30, we have been married for just over 2 yrs. We already have 2 beautiful LO's and we are TTC #3, We would like them all close together. We dont temp or anything just a lot of :sex:
Hope u all get your :bfp:'s really soon

:dust::dust:

hi kirsty :) welcome and Drazic :) i hope we all get our bfp soon ladies lots and lots of baby :dust: im still waiting for AF.. :cry: no sign of her since june... im testing again 2mor just to make sure.. if bfn then im gonna go to the docs.. *sigh* :(

thanks hun... im just so confused :( im nervous about 2mor too...

I know, it's worse when you don't know what's going on too!! Lots of hugs and luck, I hope you get the answer you want.. :hugs:

I know, it's worse when you don't know what's going on too!! Lots of hugs and luck, I hope you get the answer you want.. :hugs:

thanks hun... gonna test soon :wacko: :nope:

and DF is away for a week :cry: its gonna be hard without him

hi im 21 my oh is 24 we r ttc no 3 i know we r young to be wanting 3 children i fell pregnat with our eldest when i was sixteen we got married in july of this year and have been together for 5 years

you are so lucky to be a mom of 2 already at 21 im at the age of 21 now and trying for my first. it must of been hard at 16 to have your first but truly a blessing. i know people say your too young to have kids and have you whole life ahead of you but who wants to wait till your old to be chasing a LO around?

Hi madcam,
Im quite new 2 all this.
How long have u been TTC #3?
This is my 1st month, we're not temping or anything we jus gonna go with the flow and see what happens as we r in no rush, got our hads pretty full already.
Good luck TTC

:dust:

hi madcam :) welcome.. thats great your tryin for number 3.. i dont think age is an issue.. age doesnt say how well u will b a mother :) good luck hun :hugs: and lots of :dust:

hi i am jess i am 20, nearly 21 i have a 3year old nearly 4year old who i fell pregnant with at 15 had her when i was 16 fell pregnant again at 18 and misscarried me and my parnter have been trying to concieve now for nearly 2years i also have pcos..xx

hi i am jess i am 20, nearly 21 i have a 3year old nearly 4year old who i fell pregnant with at 15 had her when i was 16 fell pregnant again at 18 and misscarried me and my parnter have been trying to concieve now for nearly 2years i also have pcos..xx

:hi:

Im new to this thread 2
Gud luck TTC#2

:dust:

hi I'm 20, 21 in jan my OH will be 21 next week. Had an unplanned pregnancy and early miscarrage last month. we want a baby but not actively trying just yet. I'm at uni doing a teaching degree which I love, also become a bit of a BNB addict!
x

hi there my name is selina i am 26 and my partner is 31, we have been ttc our 3rd child for three months now with no luck (already feels like a lifetime), our first child i got caught pregnant with whilst on the pill and our second took 10 months to concieve just hoping this next one don't take that long lol xxxxx

Hey everyone :)

I'm Sam, I'm 20 and I've been with my boyfriend 3 and a half years. We're trying for our first baby and we have been trying since February this year.

I've never been pregnant before so I look forward to receiving lots of advice from you lovely mummies and I'm also looking forwards to sharing experiences and thoughts with first timers like myself :happydance:

I need some TTC buddies! AF is due for me on the 23rd Sept and I have a 27/28 day cycle...anyone else the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->