TTC Under 20/20s Club

Thanks I will add you. Well at least you know you can get pregnant again!! Most people's fear is that they can't. I sure hope it doesn't take me too long to conceive. We are shooting for this month or next month. Hopefully before my b-day in September. I plan on testing July 5th and I am not feeling this one will be a :bfp:. Although I pray I can jump for joy.

yeah that's true... ive been dying to at least fall pregnant... ah well, hopefully if i am pregnant this month it will STICK??? hopefully...

Thanks I will add you. Well at least you know you can get pregnant again!! Most people's fear is that they can't. I sure hope it doesn't take me too long to conceive. We are shooting for this month or next month. Hopefully before my b-day in September. I plan on testing July 5th and I am not feeling this one will be a :bfp:. Although I pray I can jump for joy.

So did you cave and test early? I know I always do a couple days before I'm supposed to.

Hi I'm Shana and I'm 25. Hubby is 28. We already have a son who is 5 so we are TTC #2. Hoping for a girl but a healthy baby overall will of course do. We have been TTC for 6 months so far and hopefully it won't take much longer.

Hey Ladies :hi:

I'm Amy 24 and my partner is Carl 23.

TTC #1 and this will be our 5th month trying.

Currently on CD 8 so will be :sex: soon :happydance:

Welcome to all the new ladies!

My temps are rising and i think FF will give me crosshairs for CD15 so i guess i'm officially in the 2ww.

I'm not totally sure. I had EWCM starting CD 11 and had more of it yesterday. Cramps started yesterday so I'm not sure if it was yesterday or today- I thought CD 11 was too soon but luckily I had yesterday night and the morning of the day before to :sex: with my DF

Hello I'm 21 and my partner is 23
We're TTC#1 and this is our 1st month actually trying
Ovulation is approaching so I hope we make a baby!lol Good luck to everyone TTC

^Welcome Vrainoire, lets hope your stay in the TTC forums are short and sweet.

Hello! I'm 21 and OH is 23. We are TTC for the first month. I just had mirena removed, and I'm hoping for a quick stay here. We are moving in a year and oddly, I'd rather move with a newborn than while pregnant, so I'm really hoping it only takes a month or two. My sister just had a baby in May, so I'm also hoping for close cousins.

Hi :)

My name is Amanda, I'm 18. My OH, Justen, will be 21 in October. We officially decided last night that we would start TTC, after a few months of NTNP. We are TTC#1.

Thanks so much for the group. :)

Anyone want to be TTC buddies? :)

Hey everyone I'm 20 and my fiancee is 21, we've been TTC now for 2 months.
I hope to meet some people to help me understand and go through things seeing as I'm hopelessly new to all this :D .

Hey everyone!

I'm 18, 19 in September OH is 22, we have been TTC for 6 months.
Sadly our first fell asleep at 8 weeks :angel:

I'm also waiting to test on the 28th, it seems so far away! :dohh:

Welcome to all the new ladies! Our cycles are 1 day apart FairyDust so we can be test buddies and keep ourselves sane for the next few days if you want, i'm testing on the 27th though......probably before cause i'm pretty sure i wont be able to hold out.

Hi ladies! I'll prbably test the 27th too AJ- it's only 1 day early! And I know I can't wait for the witch to show up to test soooo.
Good luck to all you ladies this month!

hi ladies, im 21 and my partners 21 in 3 weeks time, been trying for a baby for 9 months now, iv always had a regular cycle but now my periods 5 days late and i cant bring myself to take the :test: as im so scared it will be a negative! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->