TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi all! My name is April, I am 21, and my boyfriend is 24. We plan on TTC #1 in late July/early August when he returns from overseas! I have been using OPK's, but I don't want to get too caught up in the charting and testing, that I over-worry myself! :haha:

I am looking forward to when he gets back, and we can officially start trying! :winkwink:

I had the lightest of spotting yesterday just for a lil so maybe it was IB? Guess i just have to wait and see.

^Thanks and Welcome! I forgot to say it in my previous post. Hope you get your BFP soon too.

Sophie, 18, TTC atm, had a miscarriage in april.

Had AF 21st may (1st AF after mc) TTC after, didnt work as next AF came today.

So on CD1 of 35 day cycle! bugger!

xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/357674-3-my-journal-through-mc-ttc-3-a.html

thats my journal if anyone wants to followe or chat about similar situations! feel free xx

Hi ladies
I am Fiona, I'm 26 and my fiance is 23. This will be our second month TTC #1 and we are both incredibly excited for the day we get our BFP! Good luck to all of you!

Hello ladies

Im Lyndsay, Im 23 and my partner is 25 this year. We are TTc#1. 5 days until testing 1st cycle.

Good luck to all xx

Hi ladies! Well AF got me this morning - Right on time too. It's a relief though because it seems like the BC hormones are coming out of my system. Maybe better chances for next cycle.

Hey, Girlies :wave:. My name is Kim and I'm 24 years old...eekk...ttc #3. I'm on my third month trying and just got my first positive opk, which came way later than I thought. Hoping the :witch: stays away and I can get my :bfp: in july. So....Hi!

hey i just relized the start of this thread was started like 4 yrs ago??

anywys my name is stacey, im 23 married and have a 2 year old lil boy... been TTC #2 for a year fell preg and had a m/c :( been TTC again for a month im testing on the 7th yay!!!

Hello Everyone!! My name is Sam (21) and DH (23) and I are desperately praying for a luck wiggle soon. We just began TTC and already we are going nuts waiting on it to happen. I would love to make friends who are in the same boat as we are in. If any of you feel the same way, feel free to send a message and/or friend request. I would like to know other people's journey to conception as well as be a motivator to those who are ready to give up. I feel this is the only way for me to remain sane. With that being said, I would love to have a wonderful support system baby and bump is known to have. Thanks!

Hello Everyone!! My name is Sam (21) and DH (23) and I are desperately praying for a luck wiggle soon. We just began TTC and already we are going nuts waiting on it to happen. I would love to make friends who are in the same boat as we are in. If any of you feel the same way, feel free to send a message and/or friend request. I would like to know other people's journey to conception as well as be a motivator to those who are ready to give up. I feel this is the only way for me to remain sane. With that being said, I would love to have a wonderful support system baby and bump is known to have. Thanks!

hi my name is stacey.. hubby is 24 and i am 23.. have a 2 year old boy and been TTC for baby number 2 for 12 months... fell pregnant 3 months ago but had a misscarriage so back TTC now.. hopefully this month is our month... we r testing on the th of juky!!! good luck! if you wanna chat you can add me as a friend... x

Thanks I will add you. Well at least you know you can get pregnant again!! Most people's fear is that they can't. I sure hope it doesn't take me too long to conceive. We are shooting for this month or next month. Hopefully before my b-day in September. I plan on testing July 5th and I am not feeling this one will be a :bfp:. Although I pray I can jump for joy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->