TTC Under 20/20s Club

^ooooh, that sounds really promising then!! Have you noticed any symptoms or anything? I know you're scared of getting a bfn but i would say :test::test::test:

I'm hoping to test this weekend, but I'm really scared to. I don't want to get a :bfn: :( Hopefully I'll get my :bfp: this week. :)
hi, nope im usualy always to the day!

Hopefully this is your cycle! :) I'd say :test: too! Don't worry if you get a :bfn: either, don't lose hope until the :witch: comes along. Just keep testing until then. :) And if the :witch: does come, you have next cycle too. But hope you get your :bfn: :hugs:

thanks guys! i guess im going to have to get it over with, if its a :bfp: or a :bfn: at least il be able to relax im so stressed out about it, il do the :test: 1st thing in morning! iv had sore breasts and been really tierd for the past few days but that could be wishful thinking! got my fingers crossed for a :bfp:!

My fx'ed are crossed for you too! Hope you get your :bfp: hon. Just test and get it over with. But that's easier said than done. :( Keep us updated on what it says. :) :hugs:

^Definitely keep us updated! I'll be checking first thing in the morning!!

Wow, this is exciting. Today is my first day with no AF around since we decided to begin TTC. You can bet on some :sex: tonight! I have no idea how my cycle will be so I'm going to start charting and we will be BD-ing every other day or so just in case. I'm excited to finally be doing something about TTC instead of just thinking or talking about it.

Wow, Chrissy, it sounds like this is your month! I will be sending plenty of thoughts your way! GL with your test. I'd be pretty nervous, too. But you can't get the thrill of a :bfp: without the fear or chance of a :bfn:.

hi :hi: i gota wait til 2moro 2 do the :test: now, my OH wants to be ther when i do it and its his day off 2moro so made me promise to wait 1 more day :wacko:, not as stressed out about it 2day tho, what wil b wil b! i will defo let you ladies know the result 2moro. :winkwink:

Good luck to all you ladies! I'm going to be checking in to see what the results of these tests are!!! SO KEEP UPDATING! haha

hi, did :test: 1st thing this morn and it was a :bfn: :cry:, 2 hours later lets jus say im on cd1, im really starting to get so fustrated now :nope:, dont know how much more i can deal with, i keep getting so emotional and my OHs jus so chilled out about it hes like " itl happen when it happens so stop worring about it" i think im in desprate need of TTC buddies?!?!?

Awww, i'm really sorry to hear that Chrissy. We're here for you when you need to talk. SOs mean well and they think by being strong and saying "its ok, dont worry about it" they're helping to keep us hopeful but i know sometimes you need to be depressed for a llil an you need to talk about it and get stuff off your chest and they dont always understand that, so if you need to talk about it i'm listening.

I've been trying 7 months this cycle, and i got abfn this morning too but i'm only 8dpo so i know its probably too early anyway so i guess i'll test again in a couple days and see what happens.

thanks AJThomas :winkwink: was really down this mornin but starting to pick myself back up again, i know bless him he means well but he jus doesnt understand how emotional i feel! but its really nice to know that i finally have people to talk to that understand what im goin through! :laugh2: ye that is a bit early but hope you get your :bfp: in a few days! make sure you update me!

Chrissy- I'm so sorry. It's so hard when someone isn't supportive! DF keeps telling me everytime I don't feel good (which is a lot since stopping BC) that I shouldn't get my hopes up (because he doesn't like it when I cry) and that I'm looking into things too much and so on and so forth- but also when I say I'm nauseas and want to know why he says it's because I have to be PG! So he helps to build it up and then shoots me down when I get excited too.

Day 3 of nausea this cycle, btw. BFN yesterday. Averaging 14-21 days of nausea a month though. Hmm. No sore BBs this cycle yet.

thanks AJThomas :winkwink: was really down this mornin but starting to pick myself back up again, i know bless him he means well but he jus doesnt understand how emotional i feel! but its really nice to know that i finally have people to talk to that understand what im goin through! :laugh2: ye that is a bit early but hope you get your :bfp: in a few days! make sure you update me!

I'm so sorry you got caught by the :witch: hon :( :hugs: You'll get it next month. Don't worry. :) It'll happen soon. You deserve it.

thanks for the support girls:thumbup:, actually i think i had a breakthrough today had a long heart to heart with OH and i actually pursuaded him to start taking the vitamins :happydance: its a start lol!
lots of :dust: for all of us, hopfully some time soon we will all get our :bfp:

So MissFox do you have any other possible symptoms like frequent peeing or anything like that?

Chrissy, glad that you and DH had that talk! They dont usually mean to be so dense they really do think they are doing what's best for us, and most SOs dont like to see us cry so they will say anything to avoid that but once you have a lil chat and they understand what you need then its all good.

Hi everyone! I'm 24, TTC #1 and my husband and I have been trying for 3 months now!!! I am in the wait period right now so we will see if this is the month!

hi Evian260 :hi: welcome to bnb, goodluck on getin ur :bfp: this month and yes im so glad i got it all sorted out! :laugh2: hows everyone doin???

So MissFox do you have any other possible symptoms like frequent peeing or anything like that?

Chrissy, glad that you and DH had that talk! They dont usually mean to be so dense they really do think they are doing what's best for us, and most SOs dont like to see us cry so they will say anything to avoid that but once you have a lil chat and they understand what you need then its all good.

My husband can be the exact same way... glad it's all worked out for you!

AJ- I have frequent peeing- I had heartburn 2 days in a row (yesterday and day before), I'm cramping non-stop. Oh and I'm soooo tired!
But that's been happening the last 3 months. I'm going to the urgent care tomorrow to see if I can pursuade them to do blood workups on me to see what's going on with my hormones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->