TTC Under 20/20s Club

Yeah :( I had the cramping too, so I think it probably was. I just hate the cold clinical way that doctors have sometimes. No sympathy or anything :(

im sorry to hear bout ur loss hun... lotts a:dust: ur way. We accually have a lot more in common than we thought... i too have pcos, diagnosed in 08 after an unplanned incident also similar to ur situation. im gunna add u as a friend, not too sure how to work this whole thing lol, still learning.

hey my names emily im 24, i've been married nearly 2 years and we have just started ttc :)

I am looking into ways to make myself more regular as i came off the pill last october and have only had my period 3 times :/ in approx 6 months which was ok as it was about exactly every 2 months, except now its a month late and im not pg.

So any ideas to help with ovulation would be appreciated. also is it possible that having a mild case of the flu could have stuffed me up? or having the flu shot?

looking forward to getting to know you all

Have you been to your GP? If you're already having periods (just irregular) they might be able to give you something to help :)

Yeah :( I had the cramping too, so I think it probably was. I just hate the cold clinical way that doctors have sometimes. No sympathy or anything :(

im sorry to hear bout ur loss hun... lotts a:dust: ur way. We accually have a lot more in common than we thought... i too have pcos, diagnosed in 08 after an unplanned incident also similar to ur situation. im gunna add u as a friend, not too sure how to work this whole thing lol, still learning.

Lol accepted:)

How is everyone doing today?

no my gp knows i have AF only every 2 months but its now been 3 months and no AF...so i have started taking vitex in hopes it will help regulate me...im giving it till august and if nothing changes then ill see my gp :)

HEy im 21, Oh is 27.. Got one son who is 5 months, TTC baby #2 from this month, AF arrived today x Fingers crossed to everyone

Hiaaa ladies :)
Glad to be able to post this.
I'm 19 (&feel old haha)
I live in Scotland, UK.
My OH and I are offcially NTNP.
Basically if it happens, its meant to be.
I feel there is to much stress in tracking etc.
(& if i'm honest, I have no idea how to:blush:)
Anyways just looking for a Bud in a similar situation/TTC.
I'm online most days & I'm a serial texter xD
PM me :)
Thanks!
x

im 24 yrs old n hubby is 25...we have a 6 year old boy who will be 7 years old december 27 =] he was my xmas gift back in 2003 hehe :kiss: currently ttc baby #2....its 2dpo 11 more days till i can test:happydance:

aww sweet dec 27th is my birthday :p

BAby dust for all

x Anyone like to be buddys pm me x

Hi everyone, I'm 22 (23 in July) TTC #2, I have my cute little girl, Emma, and trying for a boy this time. I'm 1 DPO and think it's going to be a long TWW :winkwink:

Hey everyone
Im Kayleigh 23 and hubby was 26 on Saturday.. We were married April 2009 and are trying to concieve baby number 1 as of NOW!!!
Looking forward to all thats ahead..
xx

hi im zoe 21 partner's 25 been ttc for 3 mnths 10dpo at the mo. having mild crampss hope af isnt on the way grrr!!! baby dust to every 1

Hey all - I'm 23 DB is 22. Just finished cycle 1 ttc. No luck. First month of BC though - and having tons of side effects (or pg symptoms?) AF was 5 days late with spotting starting on day 4. I NEVER have spotted before. Finally though- I guess Ihave an answer and my bbs are not so sensitive. On to this month!!

hi ladies. i am 25, dh is 36. ttc for 13 months. on clomid cycle 1 this month and hopefully o'ing very soon! first day of ewcm today!!

hello ladies i'm 24 husband is 36 been ttc for 2months ovulating i think on the 16th so hope it's this month.

baby dust to all

Hello everyone, i'm 24 and DH is 29, this is our 4th month of TTC, no luck so far although i'm pretty sure i had a chemical in April. Anyway, i'm on CD 10 today so we'll be trying again in a few days; i just started taking Maca yesterday so let's hope this is it for us.

hey all! im on cd 8 (avg 26-27cd) in my 1st month of ttc! a very generous friend (referred to as BD-baby daddy) has agreed to bd with me in hopes of conceiving! (my wifey & i are ready to add to our family of 2 BD which BD is the father of 1 of them) we want my first and her last to be close to each other in age and since the youngest is 6mon, we are hoping we get a BFP in the first try, lol! [i know its not likely but i would prefer to keep the bd'ing to a minimum, lol) should o on the 14th, bd'ing 11th-15th hopefully, anyone else in such a interesting situation?-i would love to to find a ttc buddy close to my cycle...any suggestions for the bd'ing to go more smoothly & less ackward? how to relax & enjoy it??.....sorry bout the TMI.....

JD I'm pretty close to you - my O day is 13/14 this month. Second cycle TTC. I am hoping for it this cycle.
Aka_ I don't really have any info on how to make it less awkward, but I am pretty close to your cycle. Mine is usually 28 days - but this is my second month off the ring - and last cycle was weird! Anyways. GL to all of you!

Hi ladies, Im 23 oh is 25. We have been TTC for 18 months. Had an early mc about 2 years ago (wasnt ttc then). We got refered after 12months, so far I have had 1 set of blood tests which showed that particular month i hadnt ovulated. Oh had sperm tests which came back fine, Hsg in April- all clear. I have a scan booked for 21st of this month and then a consultation to discuss where to go from there depnding on what they find on ultra sound x x

Hey Ladies,

I am 24 and DH is 32 and this is our 3rd month of TTC. We were married on December 27, 2009. We had a beach wedding and looking forward to TTC #1.

Hey ladies, right now i'm riding out the 2ww, trying my best not to symptom spot and just take it one day at a time, i'm feeling really good about this month so fxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->