TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi all, totally new to this TTC malarkey and this forum.

I'm Lynn, I'm 27 and my OH is 35. We've been trying for 4 months now, this is my 2nd (I'm mum of an 8yr old) but his 1st so we're really keen for it to happen.

Must say, I've found it quite rough so far. It's so disappointing when AF appears. I get my hopes up so much then AF arrives and I end up feeling very down. I'm feeling particularly low this month tbh, AF is due Wednesday but I really don't think I'm pg. Keep looking for signs that I'm pg, like I had a pinkish discharge this month for 2 days, and it's driving me to distraction. Thought if I at least find somewhere like this to vent then I'd cope a little better :)

Im 21. First month trying...wish me luck!

Hello :hi:

I am 24, my hubby is 35... Had our 6th MC Jan 28, now putting our minds into TTC again...

Good luck to all the ladies who are TTC this year

Katrina

Hi, my name is Louise, I'm 29 next month, my partner is Dave who is 33. We've only just started TTC. I've just come off Cerazette which I have been on for 18 months, I was on Microgeon for 9 years before that, so I know I could be in for a long wait but fingers crossed it won't be too long.

My name is Caroline, im 19 (20 in April) and currently TTC#1 with PCOS.
We have been TTC for 15 months and no lcuk as of yet but hoping soon.

My profile seems a bit old so ill update,

Im now 20 (21 in April) still TTC#1 for 29 months with no explainations as to why its taking so long (unexplained infertility)

Hi, I am Annie, and I am 28 years of age. My husband and I are trying to conceive for the past 4 months. No luck yet, but not going to worry just yet!

I do have tons of questions, which I hope you girls can help with! I have posted one already in the TTC forum. Can't wait to get some feedback.

OK! Good luck everyone!

Hi!
I'm 25 and DH is 32. We've been TTC for 3 months. This is our 4th attempt...and I'm hopeful!!

Hello! I'm Kris. We're getting out crap together before we TTC again.

I just started charting this month so I'm used to it once we jump back into it and it's been interesting. I'm starting to make heads or tails of it though (a little...)

This would be #1 for my fiancee and I. We plan on TTC again before I turn 19 this June. I'm so excited! wee!:headspin:

hey guys, been a lurker for a while but finally joined! makes the waiting easier! I'm Nat, 24 and DH is turning 25 next month. Been ttc for over a year since coming off BCP but nothing so far. so finally invested in CB digital monitor and was so happy to see i'm def ovulating (last week), almost felt like i was getting a BFP i was that happy, hehe

Hi! Welcome to the board. Good luck TTC and I LOVE your avatar!!! Sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

lol, thanks, almost couldn't have it cos the file size was so huge! had to download a program and spent ages resizing it :lol:

I am 21 and so is my husband. We just started ttc our #1. Good luck to all of you!

Hi I'm under 20 as is my boyfriend and we've been trying to conceive number 1 since the beginning of this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->