TTC w/ low sex drive

Stepmomtobio

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
Recently my sex drive has been low to non existent. I really want to conceive but need to DTD more. Weather has been hot so that doesn't help and weight gain has made me feel even less in the mood. Anyone dealing with the same or overcame this? Don't want to DTD just to get pregnant, want to enjoy it as well!

it's so difficult, especially with heat and weight gain. I feel your pain immensely! sometimes it's so difficult for me to feel 'sexy' or 'desirable' since I've gained a pretty decent amount of weight since we first started dating 9 years ago, and the sudden leap in heat sucks.

I found that playing dressup with lingerie or sending a naught text or two during work to 'torture' him kind of helps me build up the excitement. gotta mix it up a bit, keep it exciting.

and hiding in the AC or in front of the fan. :) lol.

good luck love!

I am feeling the same way.... we just have to stay focused on the task at hand!! Myhusband is a pro football player and is always training, always doing stuff... today I am ovulating *mre than likely* and I told him I don't even care if i have to RAPE HIM! lol I want a baby!! :( :(

I don't have a very good sex drive. I did find that last month when I was getting ready to ovulate, my sex drive kicked in to high gear. I don't know if it was just my body, or if mentally I was thinking "gotta BD to get a baby!!". Since I ovulated though my sex drive has gone down the toilet again. I don't know what's going on. If I have a crappy day at work or something goes wrong, then I really don't want to do anything. Some days though, I'll think about it all day long then when I get home, I'm in the mood. I don't know what's going on with my body. After taking BCP's for 8 years, it's hard to figure out what's normal for you.

I am feeling the same way.... we just have to stay focused on the task at hand!! Myhusband is a pro football player and is always training, always doing stuff... today I am ovulating *mre than likely* and I told him I don't even care if i have to RAPE HIM! lol I want a baby!! :( :(

LOL...I say the same thing to my hubby...'it's rape time' I tell him, but he rather likes when I talk kinky to him so it really doesn't phase him...lol. :dohh:

I am going to share a small piece of my story with you ladies.

I didn't have sex with my husband for almost 3 years. I had no desire, no passion, nothing. You can only imagine what that did to the poor fellow. :wacko: :-(

I knew my hormones were all jacked up. I was 280 lbs.

But I didn't have a desire to do anything about it. We didn't have insurance (still don't to this day).

March of 2010 I looked in the mirror at my 280 lb. self and said enough was enough.

By November 2010 I had lost 105 lbs. (through exercising and the raw vegan diet).

I would say by the late summer, August / Septemer 2010 I could feel my sex drive come back. The more weight I lost the more I could tell my hormones were beginning to balance out.

I felt normal again...well almost.

Although I got my sex drive back, it wasn't exactly in high gear.

I began taking Maca April 5th, 2011 and ladies, I am going to tell you I feel like a 15 year old horney teenger all the time...lol :haha: I've gotten more adventurous, more frisky, more sensual, more erotic.
I'm telling you, Maca works.

But it needs to be taken longer than 30 days. I have read too many stories on here where the young ladies are switching supplements like socks because they didn't work in 2-4 weeks. Supplements need at least 3 months too kick in. You got to have patience with them.

Also, when you look in the mirror, don't call yourself names or put yourself down.

Look in the mirror and tell yourself you are a beautiful, lovely, sexual being, because you are. Each and every one of you are beautiful ladies whether you are 100 lbs. or 300 lbs. You are fabulous!

I hope I encouraged at least 1 reader on here. I've been where you have been, I know what it's like. But you don't have to stay there. :thumbup:

I am going to share a small piece of my story with you

I began taking Maca April 5th, 2011 and ladies, I am going to tell you I feel like a 15 year old horney teenger all the time...lol :haha: I've gotten more adventurous, more frisky, more sensual, more erotic.
I'm telling you, Maca works

I hope I encouraged at least 1 reader on here. I've been where you have been, I know what it's like. But you don't have to stay there. :thumbup:

I never heard of it but just looked it up. I'm in to try all natural! Thank you and congrats on the weight loss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->