• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC with #2, looking for a buddy! LO is 14.5 months.

Hi All,

Really happy to join here!

I am currently 6 DPO just creamy white secretion so far.

I am trying to hold off testing until 14 dpo .. I will be testing the next friday oct 2nd ! Fingers crossed

Had 100mg clomid days 5-9, pomegranate juice 3-12 days.. one tumbler each day...
Lots of prayers!

I will pray for you all too!!

Good morning ladies-
Welcome JavaBeans! Hope this is ur cycle! Fx!!

Tx- well b2b and I will stay positive for you until AF comes!

So I had another night of not so great sleep. My temps went back up at 11dpo to 98.3 (or 98.1 depending since I woke up at 330 and couldn't sleep). But I took a cheapie n it is stark white. So I think my temps r playing tricks on me. I will c if I can attach my chart so I ladies can take a look and let me know what u think.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-25-05-32-50~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-25-05-32-50~2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 4
Welcome babybeans! Hope you are bringing us some good fertility vibes our way 😆!

Not.so.easy, your temps do kind of look like they are going triphasic! Keep us updated....maybe this is your cycle!

I don't know what to think. Totally thought AF was here because I had a bit of brown spotting yesterday morning, which is normal for me before my period. But today the same thing was happening. No fresh blood, really. I totally felt like AF was here, so I'm confused. Is AF just taking forever to get here or is there a chance....? I checked my cervix and it's clear again tonight. If there's nothing there by morning, then I may have to POAS. Trying not to get my hopes up. It's probably just delayed AF. So cruel she can be.😩

Hey b2b hope :af: stays away completely. I'm terrible...but what if it's just a bit of ib? How do your temps look? Sorry...I don't want to encourage you keeping ur hopes up. I forgot how many dpo u are. If it is ib, it might need 3 days to show up...

For me, my temps stayed up at 98.3 so I poas since I'm 12dpo and it was a biiigggg faaaaatttt negative...lol. Honestly, I don't feel pregnant. Yesterday I felt congested and sick, lightheaded but I really think it's just the temperature change here. My bloating is gone, I feel no action at all. Super weird but definitely don't feel pregnant. So now it's just a waiting game which is annoying cuz AF is cutting it close to my vacation :nope:

Not.so.easy, isn't it just the worst when your on the edge of getting AF or your bfp?! That sucks your not feeling pregnant anymore, and now AF is going to impede on your vacation. Hopefully it won't be too bad for you this month.

We'll AF showed up this morning and is badddd so far. Cramps amd night sweats amd the crazy dreams. At least in the dreams I was getting bfps. Maybe it's a good sign for next month. I'm trying to stay positive and see this as another opportunity to get healthier and just relax and hopefully have some fun with the hubby in a weeks time or so.

I'm sorry b2b :hugs::hugs:. I'm glad u r being positive about it. I hv read in some posts that some ladies really do believe in visualization as a way to help them get pregnant. And I am glad u can enjoy it with hb!

Unfortunately nothing for me. I did have some cramping this afternoon so I went the the bathroom swearing I got my period and nothing...cramps went away and I'm still waiting. :coffee: will be 13 dpo tomorrow and will let u know what happens. Will try to avoid testing unless temps really spike.

Welcome babybeans! I've always wanted to visit Minneapolis. Maybe you'll bring us our first BFP!

babytobe - I'm so sorry that AF got you, and in such a tricky way. I'd almost rather she show up early rather than late, although I'd *really* rather she didn't show up at all. I think the positive attitude will help you. I know several people who have done visualization while TTC and it has worked out for them.

not_so_easy - I hope you're going to get your BFP this month! Either that, or I hope AF shows up soon and leaves before your vacation. Please let us know!

As for me - I felt a lot of weird pregnancy-like symptoms until this morning, when they all just stopped. I don't really feel like this is our month. I was really starting to "feel" pregnant until this morning... I almost wonder if the egg fertilized but didn't implant. I feel like it sounds nuts to say that.

I know it's possibly a little silly to be thinking like this after only a couple of months, but I'm getting old enough now that I'm worried my "very fertile" days are over. I don't think we'd pursue fertility treatments if we can't get pregnant naturally, so I'm trying to open myself up to the possibility that things might not work out the way we originally planned. It's hard, though - I always envisioned myself as a mum/mom to two.

Hey ladies - cd2 here FINALLY after 64 days! :dance::yipee: Can you believe it...I am just about as inpatient as they come. I know part of me was holding out hope for the smallest possible hope of a bfp but I know that if my hormones don't get in order that's going to be impossible. And not to add more stress to an already challenging situation (eh hem, making a :baby:) my doc said her philosophy isn't really to help supplement with hormones...so if my progesterone is in fact low, she really wouldn't do anything about it! Sucks right? So hopefully my culycle lasts 5 days or so and will end right before :plane:. Gonna be interesting how we manage to :sex: given the LO will be with us, lol. So let's see what happens with my temps and hopefully they stay above freezing...lol. Funny, I had a 12 day LP which I am happy is normal, but my temps didn't drop before :witch:. They dropped today..
Hey tx- so let's see if we spread some positivity on that outlook...I am not sure how old u are, but I am 35 (almost 36 :dohh:). And my sister is 41 trying to conceive #3. Perhaps we r a bit of dreamers...but no harm in trying given the awesome reward that I get it it all works out!! Keep ur head up girlie and maybe try some of the natural stuff if u aren't (b6, raspberry leaf tea to ov, pressed). Not sure if u r looking to gendersway, but I gotta tell u, I think that pressed stuff works...I used that and robitusin and got pregnant in my 2nd cycle with it.

B2b- I had night sweats last night too. And I hv been exhausted...this cycle is kicking my butt! Hopefully it's over for u soon and can get to the good part!

Have a great day ladies.

So... BFN this morning. I wasn't even upset about it. I just kind of "knew" that this month wasn't going to work out. I had a moment of peace this weekend when I realized our family could be complete with just the three of us. I think I'm going to take a much more laid-back approach to TTC for as long as I can stand it.

not_so_easy - It's so helpful to hear of other "older" moms TTC. (Some director at work insists on calling me "girlie" or "that girl," so I can't be *that* old, right?) :jo: I already do the B6, the raspberry leaf tea, and the robitussin (and CoQ10), but may give them up for the next couple of months to give myself a little mental break. I might try the preseed, though - that's the one thing I've never given a shot.

I hope everyone enjoys the boring part of their cycles. Maybe one of our recently quiet members will come back with some good news!

So... BFN this morning. I wasn't even upset about it. I just kind of "knew" that this month wasn't going to work out. I had a moment of peace this weekend when I realized our family could be complete with just the three of us. I think I'm going to take a much more laid-back approach to TTC for as long as I can stand it.

not_so_easy - It's so helpful to hear of other "older" moms TTC. (Some director at work insists on calling me "girlie" or "that girl," so I can't be *that* old, right?) :jo: I already do the B6, the raspberry leaf tea, and the robitussin (and CoQ10), but may give them up for the next couple of months to give myself a little mental break. I might try the preseed, though - that's the one thing I've never given a shot.

I hope everyone enjoys the boring part of their cycles. Maybe one of our recently quiet members will come back with some good news!

Lololol...that old person image is hysterical and I hardly see it being an issue. I think it's about ur environment. I am in NY and my ob just said to me, "I just ask that if u plan to have more than one u start at 32, unlike the rest of NYC that chooses to start at 38." so I don't see anything wrong with being 35 and starting #2...I assume that u r younger than me. Stay positive ....I really do believe that ur state of mind will impact how ur body reacts. I gotta tell u, I stopped feeling pregnant when I started testing n got those stark white bfns...it just sucked the mojo right out of me and literally I stopped feeling any symptoms. N once u start, it's like eating a bag of Doritos, u can't stop. So how about u consider waiting to test until ur AF is past due...whacha think?
:friends:
How many dpo are u?

AF isn't due until Saturday. I definitely won't be testing anymore until at least Sunday. I think every time I'm tempted to test, I'm going to put $.50 or a dollar into our vacation savings jar instead.

AF isn't due until Saturday. I definitely won't be testing anymore until at least Sunday. I think every time I'm tempted to test, I'm going to put $.50 or a dollar into our vacation savings jar instead.

That sounds like an excellent idea!! U r super early in testing so keep ur head up. It would be great to c a bfp..., Sunday I will be in Miami before I lv the country so I Will peek in to see a pic of the bfp!! gL!

Sandra, I totally can relate to your comment about feeling like the egg was fertilized but not implanted! I don't think you're crazy at all. It's like you just KNOW something is trying to happen in your body, but it just didn't quite make it. I would take this as an encouraging sign. I think you're still plenty young enough to have another baby, but I also think it's good to reflect on how thankful we are for the babes we already have 💜. I don't think you're done having babies yet. I think it's smart to juat relax about it though. I'm tying to do the same. It will happen when it happens.

Not.so.easy, have you tried eating a lot to get your temps up? I started temping again and mine are on the low side, even though my thyroid tested fine recently. If you want to learn about raising your temps through eating, Google "Diet Recovery" and download the E book. It's a really interesting approach to raising temps and he says it restores your metabolism and helps a ton of different body functions. I'm trying to do it right now. I think it's working because I'm exhausted and brain foggy!

Thanks b2b - I downloaded the book and will take a read. A couple of good signs though that my hormones might be straightening themselves out...1- normal l.p. of 12 days, 2- no spotting before AF 3- temps so far have stayed in the 97 range. I think as long as my temps stay up, it would be a really good sign. My stomach has also been so much better now...but I know it's early...
And, I try not to each too much cuz I am on the "healthy" side but try to eat more small meals...4-5.
AF seems light today which I am hoping means I will be clear by vacay!! N we can get to bding!!

Hello ladies!!!

I haven't purposefully been taking a break, I've been in Ibiza and then super busy with work and my 2 new kitties!!

Anyway, I do think that during the last 2 cycles, I have been trying to implant and nothing has been sticking. That really freaks me out but I don't know what I can about it. If it carries on then I'll be at the Drs. They probably won't take me seriously but I'm so regular every month that I'd notice any change.

I've been really hit and miss with my cbfm fertility testing so far but I got high reading this morning so we'll give it another shot.

I've skimmed through all of the posts that I've missed but I'm on the bus and I'll be sick if I read for too long so I hope you're all doing ok and feeling positive!

Hey all. I'm glad everyone is doing well. It's weird that several of us feel like we're having issues with implantation. Sometimes I wish I had a magic uterus camera to see what's going on in there!

My extended family is planning a cruise/trip to Disney World in January. I'm tossing around the idea that if we don't get pregnant in October, I might take a couple of months off TTC. Getting pregnant in November/December would be kind of bad timing for us for lots of reasons (insurance/maternity leave/appointment scheduling) so I'm tempted to take a break (and be certain I'll get to ride any roller coasters I want in January). It's hard for me to take a break from TTC now that I've started, though. :shrug:

Good to hear from you, Holly!

Brother, yes that's three of us that feel like we're trying to implant but it's just not happening. What is going on?!

I feel terrible. Just absolutely horrible. I feel like my iron levels just completely plumeted last night, and now I'm just a big fatigued mess! I really want to get pregnant, but I feel like my body is not healthy enough half the time. I'm trying to up my iron intake, but I feel like that will take a while. :(

Sandra, I think taking a break wouldn't be a bad idea. I'm starting to settle into the reality that conception could take a good long while. I just want to feel better right now 😢

Hey So what makes u think u fertilize but don't implant? I heard eating fresh pineapple core and b6 help with implantation.
Tx - the trip sounds like a lot of fun. When u say taking a break do u mean switching to ntnp? Or literally birth control?
Holly - Ibiza sounds great right now...it raining in NY and sounds like we hv a big hurricane coming our way...

I don't know about Jackie & Sandra, but my last 2 periods have started with 2+ days of brown discharge. That's only ever happened to me once before, when I was pregnant with my son. It would be a huge coincidence if my body had decided to change during the exact month we started ttc.

Pineapple core?! That sounds horrendous!

I'm on my 2nd peak day today so I guess tomorrow will be 1dpo. It's been much easier this month as I've involved my husband in taking the ovulation tests so he knows what to expect. To be honest though I don't think we're doing enough. We haven't dtd since my fertile days last cycle (I know, bad) and have only done it this month on my 2nd high day and my 1st peak day which was yesterday. we'll do it tonight and tomorrow and I know they're the most important dates but I feel like we should be doing it every day!!

Hahaha!!:rofl: I didn't get to explain...u want to eat the pinepple but don't decore it. Keep the core on with the rest of the pineapple chunks...lol. I dunno which of the things worked for me The first time...pressed robitusin pineapple...
So I will be offline for a bit since I will be away. Will probably check in tomorrow n Monday, so hoping to c a bfp before I leave otherwise hope to c many more when I get back!!:winkwink:
I hope if I get a normal cycle to ov towards the end of our trip n catch that egg!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->