TTC

Queenbee92

Reaction score
My ovulation day was 14th Feb and have been cramping since ovulation and AF ain’t due for another 6 days . This is not the norm for me . I done a test today and it was a BFN . Is this normal ?? Have I tested too early ?? Has anyone had a BFP from cramping since ovulation?

I got a bfp 2 days after feeling cramping. At 8dpo I had some light cramping that lasted several hours. Took at test at 10dpo and got a BFP... but I only had cramping for 1 evening, not several days. You might have tested too early, wait 2-3 more days and test again. Good luck.

So you're 10 dpo now? It's probably just too early to test. Give it another couple of days and test again good luck!

I
My ovulation day was 14th Feb and have been cramping since ovulation and AF ain’t due for another 6 days . This is not the norm for me . I done a test today and it was a BFN . Is this normal ?? Have I tested too early ?? Has anyone had a BFP from cramping since ovulation?
I recently tested 11dpo and got a bfn!! I left my test for a few hours when I looked again i saw a faint line but was told it is unreliable after that long. AF is due tomorrow I will be testing first thing in the morning. I think you might have tested early

I had noticeable cramping at what I think was 8dpo, then a very sharp twinge the next day which i've only ever had once before and that was when in the tww with my son. Tested weds (10dpo) and got a clear BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->