TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

so excited girls its gonna be a long month for us but im hoping all us girlies get our bfp's this month! xxxx

What is everyone doing differently this month?? xx

Can I join ladies? I'm hoping for an easy bfp first month ttc after an Ectopic. Af is due Jan 9, I hope I can wait until then to test. Good luck everyone!

course u can chick, sorry for ur loss chick and fingers crossed for ur BFP

Anyone doing anything different this month? xx

omg sign me up lol

i cant start trying til end of january, dont think ill be o'ing til feb....i just got dx w mthfr so its guna be interesting...xo

ur welcome to join chick...gonna be a good month for us..I predict BFP's all round lol xx

i hope so ami lol

ill say a prayer for all of us!

i wish i could start trying this cycle but i gotta wait!! so feb bfp here i come!

am sure itll be a good one..

Whos trying anything different? xx

I did IUI in Oct. and had a m/c in Nov. So this month I am trying Preseed for the first time and hope to become preggo before AF shows up...whenever that may be. I am not aloud to do IUI until she comes in January. So I guess the onething im doing different this month is Preseed. FXD for us all.

im thinking of trying some sort of preseed too :) hope it works ill still be using ops too :) xx

Ami, to answer if anyone is trying anything different, I'm not really doing much besides laying down with a pillow under my butt after. When I conceived before my MC I was using the instead cup to hold everything in, but can't this time due to my Dr. telling me not to insert anything lol (infection I suppose) What are you thinking of trying? I ordered some tests online for Ovulation & some pregnancy ones but not sure if they will arrive in time for me to test for this cycle. Fingers crossed we all get BFP's!!!

Using OPKs, temping (as usual), and hoping coming off BC will regulate my hormones enough for a good O... also I put a pillow under my bum after ;)

I am going to do exactly the same as my bfp cycle!
I think my bleeding is nearly finished so I'm going to start taking vitex and b6 again. We used soft cups during ov and I did bbt. And I cut out caffeine!
So exactly the same over here!

be the same for me here, just DTD not long ago before OH went out to finish some work then again when he comes back in...Im also doing the pillow trick but making sure I orgasm too :) and staying there for 15mins

Also doing pelvic floor exercises after lol xx anything thatll help xx

Count me in too (i think), recurrent miscarriage clinic told me to wait until i had seen her on 9th feb before ttc but i know she'll have my results by mid jan so if i have a happy accident then i am sure they will let me know what my test results were

My thyroid was an issue but that is now under control, i might have lieden factor v but the doc tested me for that early dec so result early jan and i ovulate around jan 7th (my birthday), a birthday baby will do nicely

Good luck everyone xx

Count me in too (i think), recurrent miscarriage clinic told me to wait until i had seen her on 9th feb before ttc but i know she'll have my results by mid jan so if i have a happy accident then i am sure they will let me know what my test results were

My thyroid was an issue but that is now under control, i might have lieden factor v but the doc tested me for that early dec so result early jan and i ovulate around jan 7th (my birthday), a birthday baby will do nicely

Good luck everyone xx

My thyroid was an issue with my first m/c baby had not HB after 15 weeks. They couldnt find anything genetically wrong with the baby..so I am assuming it was my thyroid..I change my meds oftern..one test I was at .499 so they upped my meds then the next test (3 weeks later) it was 3.48. Then a few weeks later it went up again...aye aye aye...Not sure what to do. I take my meds every day faithfully...Hopefully it wont be a problem next time around!!! GL to us all.
:hugs:
:dust:

ladies can i join I am currently awaiting AF and am on my first clomid cycle...so i know as i haven't got a bfp already that this month im out and im just waiting for AF why doesnt she hurry up! But will start my next round of clomid soon as she shows...and hoping for a bfp in january! FC!!! will be using opks too and have just received m basal themometre not sure how to use it or when to start...but will be charting...does anyone know what day i should start charting? Good luck to all on this thread for jan/feb bfp's!

patiently, I really would start charting asap, all you need to do is every morning as soon as you've woken is take your temp and chart it down. It's the simple, make sure you have had at least 3 hours sleep and make sure it's at the same time every day so there is consistency in your readings, xxx

patiently, I really would start charting asap, all you need to do is every morning as soon as you've woken is take your temp and chart it down. It's the simple, make sure you have had at least 3 hours sleep and make sure it's at the same time every day so there is consistency in your readings, xxx

Count me in! Tomorrow makes exactly one month since I lost my bean :cry: found out on the 15th nov d&c 23rd. So Im ready and waiting. Still no :witch: or :bfp: but I have everything crossed for a :bfp: very soon. I'd love to have a sept or oct :baby: . Lots &lots of :sex: & :dust: for us all!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->