• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

I am hoping to but am not really feeling positive this month. This is my first cycle after mc and whilst I think I ov'd this week and bded plenty I just don't feel ad though we caught it. We can only wait and see.

Chin up all crossed. Baby baby baby dust to u!

Good morning ladies I hope your Christmas was all you had hoped for!!!

its been 4 month since my mc and this is our second month of trying af is due around the 4th praying she doesnt come im taking folic acid 800mg cause i cant take prenatals i cant shallow them

Happy new years eve ladies...Hope you are all well.
Heres to hoping for a new year and a new us.
I go for u/s to check my follies and lining on Tuesday Jan. 3...I hope and pray things look good..[-o<

tryingfaith - really hope things go well with your appointment, please update us with how it goes.

I'm waiting ovulate, no idea when it'll happen, 13th dec was the loss and before clomid my cycles were 50+ days so I don't know if my body will give me a nice short cycle or a stupidly long one :S

Yes I agree, a new year a new us. xxxx

Happy new years eve to all of you too.

Trying faith I hope your scan goes great.

I wasn't going to poas but got curious so 2 days ago (7 days past mc) I got a positive opk. I checked today and it's negative. I thought it was probably left over pregnancy hormone, but now it's negative I may have o'd super early. Now that I've started poas I'm going to have to continue....once you poas you can't stop! I will need to carry on to see if I did really o that early or if it's left over from angle bean. Sigh! Why did I go there :)

babyjo - I so wish I could ov super early, are you charting your temps or anything? if so what do they say? xx

Or should I make this my new years resolution to stop me getting addicted to poas again!
2012 no more poas unless af late!

Here's to 2012 lots of BD and stress free ttc

No I daren't start charting again! It made me real tense last time. When I stopped poas and temping I fell pregnant

You?

Yeah I sort of have to. I have long cycles and never know when I'm gonna ovulate so need to use as many tools as possible (opk's\temping etc). It can be stressful but I've learnt not to over think every single temp, it's just useful to see things like luteal phase and stuff. xxx

Temping is defo useful for that. x
I found it impossible to not stress over every temp. ( I am a stress head naturally but am trying to relax more these days).It was good for knowing exactly when af was coming too. If my next two cycles aren't my regular 24 days I may have to buy a new one :)

I have a really good feeling for 2012!
Xox

Or should I make this my new years resolution to stop me getting addicted to poas again!
2012 no more poas unless af late!

Here's to 2012 lots of BD and stress free ttc

I am now 8dpo and my poas addiction took me to the store yesterday to buy tests. I had to keep telling myself to drive away so I wouldn't go in and buy any. I made a deal with myself before ttc again that I would relax this time, test ONLY after af is late and I'm struggling to not poas. It's going to be a long 6 days!

waiting for AF to show her face after stopping my BC pills.. it's been a little over 2 days since I finished the last pill, and no sign of her yet. Was hoping for a regular period after stopping the pill! Guess we will see. How is everyone else doing?

waiting for AF to show her face after stopping my BC pills.. it's been a little over 2 days since I finished the last pill, and no sign of her yet. Was hoping for a regular period after stopping the pill! Guess we will see. How is everyone else doing?

Hello...im doing good have my u/s on Tues. to check follies and lining for IUI...this will be my 2nd IUI first one was a BFP but I was diagnosed with a blighted ovum at 6 weeks. Other than feeling a little under the weather I am super excited to be on the TTC train again:happydance:!!!!

:dust:

Hey ladies I would love to join!!

AF started right after the ball dropped last night. Talk about a way to start the New Year!

I am so wanting to be preggo this month or next!! Since I have such short cycles I get to test again at the end of January. This will our 2nd cycle trying after my MC. They say that you are extra fertile right after so we are crossing all crossables for us!!

Welcome snowflakes:hi:

Tryingfaith I hope that your appointment goes well. :flower:

I am in good spirits as I hope this New Year brings us all good luck. Really hoping to get a bfp in the next couple months. Still waiting for af to come though.

Sending :hugs: to all you ladies.

ReadynWaiting - how are you on holding on there? not long til test day :D

lomelly, just waiting for Ovulation to happen, man it's so frustrating, no idea when it'll happen either :( Has AF turned up yet?

sorry you're feeling under the weather tryingfaith, hope you feel better soon, xxxx

snowflakes - really hope January is a lucky time for you

:hugs: back to you Nitengale, when are you trying again?

Tanzibar: I am kinda in the NTNP stage. Waiting to see what happens. I have NO idea when I will O. Usually I just go by some twinges but have not had any yet this time around. I have not really tried charting and in all honesty don't really know how. I didn't chart when I got my last bfp so FX'd that it works out for me that way again.

:flower:

ReadynWaiting - how are you on holding on there? not long til test day :D

lomelly, just waiting for Ovulation to happen, man it's so frustrating, no idea when it'll happen either :( Has AF turned up yet?

sorry you're feeling under the weather tryingfaith, hope you feel better soon, xxxx

snowflakes - really hope January is a lucky time for you

:hugs: back to you Nitengale, when are you trying again?

i girls, would you mind if i joined? although i think i may be start of Feb till AF or a BFP shows my way :blush:

Hi Pichi and welcome!!! Hoping you get you bfp soon. We can do it!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"