• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Hey ladies how are you all doing? Sorry been cazy busy at work and had no time to post! Did a 15 hour day last week!! Welcome to the new ladies xx

Babytots - that's so cool my birthday is tomorrow so seems like your daughter shares her birthday with me! Hope she has a lovely day and enjoys her birthday xx

Afm in 2ww and done some tests as had to take antibiotic for uti and all negative so I'd say I'm out this month - hey, hoe onto next month.

Mommy glad to hear u got over ur annoyance at your co-workers insensitivity -- she sounds like she is battling her own demons in her own way & I personnally think you should never judge someone else unless you've walked in their shoes - life can be shit and fab & she sounds like she's v unhappy and clutching at anything to make her feel better xx you will get ur rainbow soon hun & in the meantime just ignore insensitive people like her xx

Anyway ladies have a good week all of u xxx

Aww happy birthday for tomorrow sunshine that's fab you share a birthday with my daughter :)

Boo to the bfn's when is af due? Really hope you get a bfp in a few day time x

I don't know how old you are but..."and many moooooore" lol. I wish you could've gotten a :bfp: for your birthday too! Boooooo like babytots said. I still hope your day is special.

Babytots, that sucks you got a head cold. I'm glad it's clearing up for you though, those can be the absolute worse right next to toothaches. FX for your sticky bean. Are you going to test today or tomorrow?

How's everyone doing today?

It was more like one of the 24 hour things. Catch every germ going from my tribe lol. I tested today. Faint line on an ic but after last month I don't trust them. Going to test with a better test tomorrow morning. Just need to decide which test to use. x

Babytots, FX for your BFP!! Woohoo. I hope you see a darker line on the other test!

Hi girls!!

Happy Birthday Sunshine and baytots daughter (yesterday)!!! :flower:

babytots ~ hope the line gets darker!!!

Sunshine ~ thank you for the words of encouragement :hugs:

yazzy ~ hope the scan goes well tomorrow.

camichelle and tasha ~ how are you ladies doing?

Hoping ~ thank you! I am ready for the next cycle.

I also want to post this separately...I will apologize in advance if this causes any one emotional pain, but to me it is important to remember.

Today (here in the States) is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. :angel:

I am honoring my own little angel...and all angel babies. Every day, but today specifically. Take a moment. :cry:

:hugs:

Yazzy, how was the scan?? I was just thinking about you since we're both on this AF ride right now. I'm on CD6 today, very light brown spotting so I think it's pretty much over, but it started heavy just like yours, and very crampy too!! I hope your doing better today and everything checked okay

Mommy, first I just want to say thanks for that because I was not aware. I will be honoring my angel as well. I still have my U/S pics up on the entertainment center so I'll be sure to do something as soon as I get home with the hubby. I'm blessed enough to say that even though that was a gut wrenching experience, I'm glad he/she chose me to be their mommy even if it was short lived.

How are things coming along for you today Mommy? Was your AF bad this month?

You are very welcome Hoping. We have our u/s pic as well. I have a frame for it with a little saying on it. "I carry you in my heart". We are going to hang it on our family wall.

And although losing our baby was the most painful thing I will ever experience, I do believe it was for a reason. It changed me in ways I never thought possible. Little things are no longer taken for granted. Every day is a blessing.

I am doing ok. AF wasn't near as bad as its been the last few. Each month it gets "more normal". So I take that as a good sign. Probably taking this month off, but will try again in November. How are you feeling?

That's awesome Mommy. And I do agree, it did happen for a reason because I too have been changed in sooo many ways. Just appreciating life more and what has been done for me in this life, and not letting that small stuff worry me because that was a big thing for me before.
Anywho, I'm doing awesome today. I actually had a chance to get up early enough and make a full breakfast for us before I headed out for work, so I'd say I'm doing excellent :smug: I'm so excited to actually put our practicing to the test! I'm going out Friday, which will be my CD8, and getting the OPKs and HPTs, so I'll be fully equipped haha. And then when my hubby gets home...take him down!! This is going to be great couple of weeks :happydance::dance::sex: Woohoo!!

Hello lovely ladies.

Sunshine- :hugs: on the bfn and happy (belated) birthday!

Babytots- so exciting that you're getting a line. Have you taken another test?

Hoping-so glad the worst of a AF is done for you and that you can start some bd'ing soon!

Thanks so much for posting that Mommy. I was unaware but I took some time to think about my angels. Unfortunately I never had a us pic with any of them but it's so awesome that you do.

Love all your positive attitudes!

AFM I had a bfn as I posted earlier 9-10dpo. I tested again 2 days later so 11-12dpo and still bfn so I'm sure I'm out for this month. AF is due Friday then onto a new cycle!

:dust: to all!

Hi ladies just popping in quickly (supposed to be working) and will reply properly later. I think I'm out this cycle the i.c's still are showing faint lines but other tests look like bfns. I hate this :( Should have been 16 weeks this week and having a private scan to check on baby and find out the sex. The least my body could do is give me a bfp with a sticky baby :( Sorry pity party over.

Shall catch up soon xxx

Camichelle, :hugs: I know you're counting yourself out but I'm going to believe that you have a sticky in there until the :witch: shows!!

Same for you babytots, you're not out of this one yet. I know some women don't want to get their hopes up but I say on hold to hope until that witch with a B makes an appearance. Although I definitely understand where you're coming from b/c I would've been 17 weeks yesterday, so I understand exactly how you feel about your body..

Now I'm gonna need someone to do the same thing for me when I go crazy in the 2ww lmao!!

Good morning ladies!

Hoping ~ so happy for you and the awesome days you are having! Keep going girl! :happydance:

Camichelle ~ its still early, so don't give up hope until af arrives.

babytots ~ oh hun sorry for the bfns...i don't have any experience with i.c.'s so not sure how they normally react when testing. no losing hope until af arrives though...its still possible.

And I know how you are feeling about the scan and how far long you would be, as well as the hopes of getting the bfp. Each month sometimes feelsl like a cruel joke, but I am holding on to hope that I (we all) will get our bfps VERY soon!!

Head up, chin up. Hugs to you sweetie. :hugs:

Hey ladies!
Thank you for the thoughts, I had my scan today and my period has cleared everything out and all looks good again. For me personally I have to look forward, so I'm really pleased and excited to move forward.
Hoping - I am cd8 today so we are at similar stages! I don't expect to O for ages yet though!

On another note, the nurse today is a friend of my husbands, so started chatting and she said as soon as I find out I'm pregnant again to take 75mg aspirin a day so I will try this.

Mommy - yes I spent time yesterday thinking of my 2 little angels and all the others lost too soon.

I have read everyone's updates and sorry to hear about the fading line babytots.

Sorry I've not been replying, I've been reading but I am ill and have no energy really.

Babytots, I usually know too. Other people don't get that, I am sad you have to. I am sorry about the crappy IC's but it could still turn + if the IC's are more sensitive than the others. How many dpo's now?

The I should be... are sooooooo hard. Don't apologise for feeling sad, this journey is crappy sometimes :hugs:

Thank you for the CB link, I have been accepted on the study.

I am sorry about the BFN Camichelle :hugs: Is AF due today?

MommytoLBG, I am glad that you saw AF as a fresh start, very positive way to look at it.

It was International Babyloss Awareness day, so all round the world was lighting candles for our babies <3 Did you all see that Niagara Falls lit up pnk and blue for it? I thought that was a nice touch from them.

Yazzy, starting to TTC again is exciting :D

HopingCarter, Sorry AF was awful :hugs:

Wow Sunshine, 15 hours is just crazy. Happy belated birthday, did you have a nice day?

Sorry if I missed anyone/thing. How are you all?

Thanks ladies this journey is so hard at times.

Hoping got my fingers crossed tightly for you this cycle!!! Big hugs to you too. Its really heartbreaking when you think of how many weeks you should be :(

Yazzy glad the scan went well hun I really hope your sticky bfp isn't too far away for you :)

CaMichelle so sorry you got a bfn :hugs: hope af stays away.

Mommy I really hope we all get our sticky bfps too. Just wish it didn't take so long :( Wouldn't mind so much if I had short cycles but mine are longer then the norm.

Tasha I think I'm 11dpo today. Still getting faint lines on the i.c tests but frer looked bfn (thought I could see a line but I think its my mind playing tricks on me seeing something I want to see iykwim). Af due tomorrow or if going by when ff thinks I ovulated she will come Sunday/Monday.

I agree the I should have beens are so hard to deal with least of all because I have friends due around the same time so its a constant reminder.

I saw the photo of niagra falls (I'm sure it was you that posted it on fb am I right?) it was gorgeous wasn't it. I had to light my candles a little bit later then planned as I fell asleep when I put DS2 to bed.

Hows your cycle going what cd are you on now hun?

Dan-o hope you are doing ok? Hows the spotting now?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->