Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi everyone, :flower:

Super, how you feeling? dont count yourself out yet hunny I really hope you get a holiday from AF! Still early days for you.:dust:

Ready, you busy dancing girl? Hope you catch that egg soon :hugs:if you havent already that is? Hows the SMEP going?

Jasmine, loads of activity for you too, hope you are all recovered from your surgery.x

JoJo, how you doing babes?.........x Havent heard from you for a while...xxx Hope everything is going good......xxx

Lets hope we get news of a :bfp: for Christmas/2011.........surely one of you girls will get it!!!! HAVE FAITH xx

Hi Ladies, lots of BD going on here and loads of posts........great stuff, took me an hour to catch up with you all?

When is everyone testing? who many DPO is everyone? I am keeping everything crossed for you lovely ladies xxxx

I will pop in again tomorrow to check on you all............xxx

Good to see you posting. I am actually waiting to OV. I hope to test right after the new year.

LOTS OF :sex::dust::dust:

Sorry I haven't had a chance to get on here much lately, I'm so snowed under with work and christmas. Hope everyone is doing really well and enjoying all the :sex: I know I am when I get the chance xxxx

Hey ladies,

Crystal the SMEP is going great. I have faith that this month is it.

Jojo, I hope you enjoy your holidays.

Super, I doing great. How are you?

Hello ladies, I am 10dpo today, I tested this morning and bfn. I have been having af like cramps for a few days now and I usually do not get them that far ahead of af, for the last couple of hours I have been feeling needle like pinches in my lower belly and my face is hot and flushed. I will test again in the morning. I will keep you ladies updated.!

For the ladies that are bd'ing this week! Good luck my friends!! xx baby dust!

Hello ladies, I am 10dpo today, I tested this morning and bfn. I have been having af like cramps for a few days now and I usually do not get them that far ahead of af, for the last couple of hours I have been feeling needle like pinches in my lower belly and my face is hot and flushed. I will test again in the morning. I will keep you ladies updated.!

For the ladies that are bd'ing this week! Good luck my friends!! xx baby dust!

10DPO is still early Super, here is the link to read about testing DPO etc, if you havent already found it that is.:- https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/chart_hpt_dpo.php?dpo=10

Pinching feelings sound good, but to be honest I think as we have had surgery all things are still knitting together post op.......but I really hope this month will be positive for you...........You have our best wishes and I wish you all the luck in the world.........xxx

Thanks crystal, I have not seen that website before..thanks!

Today is 11dpo and bfn, I am certian I am out. But I am okay with that, this was not my only chance, so it`s all good! :)

Hi everyone, still don't count yourself out yet super, it can still turn positive. Well I'm all ready for christmas now, and I don't get any holidays Ready. I have to work all year round and they have given me nights over christmas and new year lol. Oh the joy of trying to stay awake and not being able to have a drink over christmas.

Hope everyone is ok? And looking forward to christmas BFPs xxxx

Hey everyone,

Super, don't count yourself out yet.

Jojo, sorry you have to work on the holidays

Crystal, when are you going to try again?

Jasmine, I hope all is well.

Afm, I am still dancing each night. LOL

Evening ladies,
I have been reading this thread all afternoon, I have been having about in other thread and come across this one this afternoon.. Some of you may know me from the pther thread..
But a bit of background from me..
Was sterilised in 2005 and had it reversed 8th of nov this year...
I am meant to be waiting until Jan before we can try but I "feel ready" So we have have started to try.....
I am on CD 8 today, and should be ovulation sometime around day 12 and day 16..

All exciting times..

Thanks for being my positive side ladies!! xx

Ready , catch that egg!! :hugs:

Coffee, sending lots of baby dust your way xx

xx ladies

Welcome Coffee, Really glad you have joined us :flower:
Brilliant news you are TTC.... its a GREAT feeling isnt it!!!:happydance:Just knowing you can make a baby again makes all the difference..and our Bridges are fixed at last..lol.x

Jo - what a shame you have no time off over xmas but in your line of work your patients need you 265 days a year and 24/7 and they couldnt live from day to day without you.......so are doing a Fantastic job hunny.....Im sure there are better things in store for you apart from the vodka..pmsl..If you know what I meanxxx

Super - Have faith chica, if you are out this month then you have next month to look forward to and dont stress as much, your time will come you know this yourself deep down.....Your BFP will be here before you know it.....Did you private message me your predicition......would love to read it...:flower: Please xx

Ready - I guess I am in this month but not deliberately just BD at the right time but I havent been trying so hard and what will be with be......I have started temping and had a + OPK so I will just see what happens and not get obsessed this month for a BFP.....Glad your getting plenty of BD-ing...and I really hope SMEP works for you, I know you said in an earlier post you felt positive about a BFP over the Christmas time so I really hope this is your time........

Jasmine, hope the dancing is in full swing too, alot of us seem to running on similar cycles which is good .....so when this thread is a little absent of comments, we all know why? :sex:....lol

Sorry if I have missed anyone out ..............xxI am off to have a nice relaxing :shower:and prey the snow stays off as I need to do some more shopping tomorrow...xxx Take care everyone...Speak soon.....x

Hello my lovely TR ladies! :hugs: I took an OPK again this morning and I finally got that second dark line. I kind of knew I was about to O, but it's nice to see it confirmed. The DH said he would go back to sleep this morning and not want to go to work if we did the BD and I said tuff stuff....get over here and do what you do best! :winkwink:

JoJo- Sorry you're so busy at work. For some the holidays is just a big blur that you look back on and say "Did I even get to enjoy it?"

Crystal- Hey darlin'! Glad to see you're back in the saddle again and doing well.

Ready- I just read about that SMEP and it seems to be the way go. I'm doing it from now on.

Coffee- Nice to see you posting here with us. I just had my surgery at the end of last month and am already BDing. Some docs give you 2 months while others like mine and some of the other ladies on here, only 1 month to wait. I think as long as your feeling up to it....go for it. Do you still drink coffee? I'm struggling with my decision to keep drinking my few cups a day as I know they say to stop, but I love my coffee in the morning and it's my only vice. Are you still drinking? I know when I do get PG I will quit or go to decaf, but I can't seem to put it down in the morning now.

Super- Hopin' you get that BFP in the next few days....Keep the hope up!
Well, for you others I hope you're having a wonderful week.

Evening ladies, I am just back from my 6 weeks post op check up.. My doctor was really pleased with me and he has given us the go ahead to start trying.. So please about this... Cant wait to start having lots of sex and be on the road to a bfp....

Thank you for all your welcomes to the thread, it will be so nice to do this journey with all you lovely ladies....

xx

Coffee- Nice to see you posting here with us. I just had my surgery at the end of last month and am already BDing. Some docs give you 2 months while others like mine and some of the other ladies on here, only 1 month to wait. I think as long as your feeling up to it....go for it. Do you still drink coffee? I'm struggling with my decision to keep drinking my few cups a day as I know they say to stop, but I love my coffee in the morning and it's my only vice. Are you still drinking? I know when I do get PG I will quit or go to decaf, but I can't seem to put it down in the morning now.

Hiya,
My Dr said 12 weeks to begin with but because he was so happy with my progress he said we could start now.. :) 6 weeks post op....
I was a big coffee fan, about 15 normal cups a day.. but since the operation i have cut it down to 1 normal coffee and 6 or 7 decaf coffee.. which the Dr has said its fine for decaf.... it was hard going from normal coffee to decaf but its worth it in the end..

xx

.[/QUOTE]

Hiya,
My Dr said 12 weeks to begin with but because he was so happy with my progress he said we could start now.. :) 6 weeks post op....
I was a big coffee fan, about 15 normal cups a day.. but since the operation i have cut it down to 1 normal coffee and 6 or 7 decaf coffee.. which the Dr has said its fine for decaf.... it was hard going from normal coffee to decaf but its worth it in the end..

xx[/QUOTE]

Coffee: I'm a coffee lover, too! (Not 15 cups though:haha:) I switched to decaf for several reasons...I struggle with anemia and read that caffeine prevents the absorption of the iron that i need! I've also read that caffeine can cause early miscarriage:nope: don't want that! Lastly, I also realized this was a HUGE contributor to my PMS! Anyway, most decaf is decaffeinated using harmful chemicals. I did find a company that uses the swiss water decaf method..NO chemicals! Their decaf is excellent! I'm waiting for two more bags to arrive:happydance: In case you're interested, their website is www.nectaroflife.com

Congrats of the go-ahead for TTC:thumbup: I hope it's a short journey for you!

Hiya,

xx[/QUOTE]

Coffee: I'm a coffee lover, too! (Not 15 cups though:haha:) I switched to decaf for several reasons...I struggle with anemia and read that caffeine prevents the absorption of the iron that i need! I've also read that caffeine can cause early miscarriage:nope: don't want that! Lastly, I also realized this was a HUGE contributor to my PMS! Anyway, most decaf is decaffeinated using harmful chemicals. I did find a company that uses the swiss water decaf method..NO chemicals! Their decaf is excellent! I'm waiting for two more bags to arrive:happydance: In case you're interested, their website is www.nectaroflife.com

Congrats of the go-ahead for TTC:thumbup: I hope it's a short journey for you![/QUOTE]

Hiya, thank you for that info.. thats pretty bad isnt it!!!!!!
I was looking on that website, and see thats its Organic, Fair Trade coffee, I know tesco do a Organic fair trade one ... do you think that would be safe...

Guess i better get my thinking cap on and think of some other drinks to drink...

xx

Hey ladies.

You know what I didnt even know that about Coffee????...I dont drink much anyway but you have told some interesting facts girls....I will bear that in mind and start buying decaff for when I do drink it......

Regarding recovery time from TRS...I think every Dr is different and every women is different, but I think I have mentioned in previous posts, as long as you are healed and feel ready to try then WHY NOT, thats what we paid for ?...right?....My Dr told me, he was creating a window of opportunity and to try as soon as possible as scarring MAY occur on the tubes after surgery, but again may not!...but like I have said every Dr is different for their views etc...............If you feel ready GO FOR IT! xxxx

I am getting so excited to hear your ladies posts and see how everyone gets on...........I hope everyone is having GREAT FUN Trying!!!! BRING ON THE BFP's :happydance::happydance::baby::baby::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->