• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi Ladies,

Just popped on to say Hello and I hope everyone has and is having a great time....Oh this is lovely chilling out...I have my 19 year old son back for Christmas so enjoying every minute.xxx I will pop in tomorrow and see how everyone is getting on?.......xxx

Take care xxx

Hello ladies :)

I wanted to post a pic of my test this morning..lines are getting darker!!:cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_0657test.jpg
    IMG_0657test.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_066111test1.jpg
    IMG_066111test1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 9
Hiya crystal :) thanks for stopping in to check on us! How are you?

Anyone symptom spotting?? Come on tww ladies!!! FX!!

Hiya ladies,

Super, as I said before I am super excited for you. I am praying for a sticky bean.

Crystal, How are you? I hope you are doing well.

AF got me yesterday, and I now have a date to go from :happydance: Hope you all had a brill christmas, and those lines are looking great Super xxx

Good Evening all..

Wow, Superstoked, Congrats on your BFP.. xxxx

Hope all you other ladies are doing ok..

We this is my first month TTC and we have done our best..
Fingers crossed for our bfp...

xxxx

Those lines look GREAT super! Getting darker which is a brilliant sign.......WHOOOOPPPPEEEEEE!

I bet you are buzzing! Take Care hunny.

Ready, hope you have caught that egg this month....Hope you are keeping well.

JoJo....will be our time soon.........xxx:happydance:

Coffee, good luck for this month...........Fingers crossed that 2011 will be full of our BFP's stay positive.........xxx If Super is anything to go off you might get your BFP sooner than you thought..lol.xxx

Hello ladies

Jojo sorry af arrived :( FX for a new year's bfp xx

Ready, I sure hope you caught that egg!!

Coffee, you too!!

And crystal, you are right! lol It is possible to get that bfp at any time!! lol

So unexpected!! I deff thought I was out, with the pimple out break, the cramping, sore boobs and the bfn at 12dpo. When I seen that faint line, I was shocked!

FX for the tww ladies!! xx

Hi Ladies,

Gone a little quiet on here lately, how is everyone doing?

Expecting AF by Friday, getting on and off cramps all of this month but I think this is the norm for me.......Fingers crossed for everyone in the 2WW and I really hope we hear of more BFP's, I am sure 2011 will bring BFP's for all of us.........Keep positive......xxxxx

Super brilliant news about your tests getting darker, I hope you can get in to see your Dr soon just to put your mind at rest......What a great start for you for 2011, you bring hope to us all hunny..xxx

Hope everyone else is keeping busy either POAS or BD-ing, or both...lol.....I will check in later to see how everyone is getting on!.

Hey ladies,

I am in the 2ww wait and I seriouly need to find a hobby and/or a good :book:. I am driving myself batty. I am trying not to symptom spot but it is so doggone hard. Help me!!

Crystal, thank you so much. You ladies are the best. My doc is in for one day tomorrow, so I hope I can get in tomorrow, I am sure she will tell me to come in. I hope af stays away doll. xx

Ready, it is so very hard not to symptom spot!!! It was almost impossible for me. FX for new year bfp's.

I have a feeling there will be a few bfp's coming soon!! :)

I am ordering AF to stay away from you all!!

How are you feeling coffee, Jasmine, Jojo? :hugs:

Hey ladies,

I am in the 2ww wait and I seriouly need to find a hobby and/or a good :book:. I am driving myself batty. I am trying not to symptom spot but it is so doggone hard. Help me!!

I know exactly what you mean Ready. TTC is all we think about and it is soooo hard....try and stay positive and I know it is really hard to think about anything else.......I am with you all the way on this one...........Try not to stress about it as this will do you no good.....You will get there.....you will see, try and get into a good book..............My secret hobby is making reborn babies, so I will post a few pictures......so I see babies every day and my daughter loves playing with them......If I am not making my own baby I shall make pretend ones.........I only make them for children though and I am not into getting prams and taking them out like I have seen on a recent TV programme........lol...It is only to pass the time and I do enjoy making them.......xx Your time will come ready, symptom spot all you like,,,,,its good to release it and thats what we are all here for........Hang in there girl........x

Attachments

• reborn 1.jpg
    reborn 1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 6
  • reborn 2.jpg
    reborn 2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 8
Crystal, thank you so much. You ladies are the best. My doc is in for one day tomorrow, so I hope I can get in tomorrow, I am sure she will tell me to come in. I hope af stays away doll. xx

Ready, it is so very hard not to symptom spot!!! It was almost impossible for me. FX for new year bfp's.

I have a feeling there will be a few bfp's coming soon!! :)

I am ordering AF to stay away from you all!!

How are you feeling coffee, Jasmine, Jojo? :hugs:

Thanks Super.................Its good you are hanging in there and giving us all hope..........I am so excited for you......It is brilliant news and I am over the moon for you.......xxxx Cant wait to see things progress and if you can share that with us, that would be perfect.......x

It is so hard not to symptom spot, I do it every day, and if we didnt then we wouldnt be women would we?.....hoping and praying we are or are going to be pregnant soon.........TTC is a long hard wait, so if it doesnt happen this month then we will have to try again next month.......I think we all may have fallen into a trap of thinking, now that we are fixed we will fall pregnant straight away......you body will know when its time, and I am sure we will all be blessed with a miracle soon.......xxxx Keep going everyone, we WILL get there.xxxxxxxxx I know we may shed quite a few tears in our journey but nothing can keep us away from our goal........and I know we ALL want it bad enough to get it!!! xx

Hey ladies,

LOL!!! I'm beginning to find that out myself. :wacko:

Hope everyone is having a great holiday.

Great to see the lines getting darker, Super.

Oh and Crystal, those dolls are just amazing....and you make them? WOW!

Thanks Crystal. It is a very hard journey. Your dolls are amazing.

Jamine, how are you? Are you in 2ww too?

Super, how are you feeling?

I am praying for you Super.xxxxxx I really hope everything is ok hunny.

Well I am back from the hospital. Not so good news My spotting stopped very quickly and it was barely anything with no cramping. When the doctor from emerg came to see me he said my beta levels were that low that I was either JUST pregnant, like very early or miscarriage.

He said he was going to check my cervix and if my cervix is open then it is pretty much over. My cervix was closed. My levels were 173...: He did not seem convincing at all, he never smiled , nothing.

So hubby was saying maybe that is why we took so long to get a line on the tests? And that maybe we are not that far along. But I am excpecting the worse. When I got home I was spotting pink...when I wipe I do not know if the vaginal exam may have done it or....

I have to go back on Friday morning to get levels checked again.

Don't give up hope yet Super....... You might of ovulated late and only just caught pregnant and that is why the test showed up late like you said and the bleeding could ib with baby burrowing deeper into your womb. HCG doubles every 48-72 hours...... FX crossed for you and sending you lots and lots of baby dust for a sticky bean :dust::dust::dust: xxxxxxxx

Dont give up yet Super, like Jo has said maybe your beanie is burrowing deeper into your lining and that has caused the spotting, if your cramping isnt bad and you have stopped bleeding that is a good sign.......Try to stay positive we are all behind you wishing you all the luck in the world and we pray this beanie sticks for you..............FX for Friday hunny xxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Crystal. It is a very hard journey. Your dolls are amazing.

Jamine, how are you? Are you in 2ww too?

Super, how are you feeling?

Yes, I'm 10 DPO today. I'm just going to wait to see if AF is late before I test. I can't be spending all that money on tests that will only tell me it's a BFN. I figure if I'm late then that's a good enough reason to buy one. I had a few symptoms, but I think it's just me noticing more about my body now. Are you gonna test soon?

Super.....awww, honey. I really and truly hope and pray that you have one that sticks. We've had too many M/Cs around here. The thing is though we are all older so we might see many more M/C than women in their 20's. I just hope this isn't one of them and that you get your lil' bean to stay. I'll keep you and yours in my prayers. :hugs:

Good day, ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"