Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hey Girls, I am back!!!!!....A little stronger and a little wiser....x

Bleeding has stopped and I feel totally normal again, as I was in very early stages it was nothing more than bad pains and heavy bleeding, I think I am over the shock now but still a little tearful....I will get there...I honestly think I did far too much when the snow was here and that fall I had didnt help either.....Thank god the snow has started to go but more expected next week!! URGG !

Thanks for all the kind messages I thank you all for your support,:hugs: sorry I have been a little absent lately but I didnt feel up to it...but I am hopefully back on track....

Glad everyone is TTC like crazy this month and I sooooooo wish one of you get a BFP before Christmas......I am keeping everything crossed....xx

That is so understandable Crystal. Sorry to hear of this. Good to know that your ok and the snow is gone for a bit. Thanks for the BFP wish and fxd :)

:bfp::hug:COME ON LADIES......
I FEEL A REALLY POSITIVE VIBE FOR YOU ALL......
A BFP PLEASE FOR
SANTA COMING :hug:..........
JO JO:happydance:
READY:happydance:
JASMINE:happydance:
SUPERSTOKED:happydance:
IAMRESTORED:happydance:

:hugs:I FEEL IT.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SOOOOOOOOO WISHING YOU ALL
A POSITIVE TEST
THIS MONTH!!!!!:hugs:

Thanks Ready.....I am back on track...xxxxxx Waiting until January to start trying again but I am sooooo wishing to hear of a positive BFP for you all..........Everything is crossed and everyone deserves this..xxxxx Love to you all xxxx:happydance:

Hmmmmmmmm January :winkwink: You never know what might happen after a few tipples over christmas pmsl:winkwink::winkwink::winkwink: but after the prediction you had? Sounds like we have another mrs fertility here :happydance: xxx

Hi Ready:hi:

I just wanted to mention that "justonemoreGod" is Robin from our Yahoo group! Thought I'd mention is as I know you're on that board, too:flower:

Well its 6.25am uk sunday morning and I'm off to bloody work again lol, welcome and congrats on your reversal ladies, and here's to all our christmas :bfp:s, Crystal and myself maybe afterwards? we shall wait and see?:winkwink: xxx

Welcome newbie ladies on TTC after TRS with us!!!!! :thumbup:

Aww Jo thats rubbish getting up so early on a Sunday...:dohh:hope you havent got a long shift to work....:shrug:

Hope everyone is either busy Baby Dancing or Symptom Spotting for their BFP this month.....cant wait to hear all about it..xxxx

Finished work now and back again for 7am tomorrow, I will be glad of the break soon lol. Are you going to use protection Crystal? Or the not trying, not preventing? xxx

Hey ladies,

Welcome Robin!! I hope you find it pleasant here as I have.

Faithhope&Love, yes I am on Yahoo so is Jasmine. What is your screen name on there?

Crystal, I will be trying this month for sure.:happydance:

Jojo, what kind of work do you do. I hate working on the weekends.

Afm, I went to a Christmas party last night and had a wonderful time. Now have to finish my last assignments.

Finished work now and back again for 7am tomorrow, I will be glad of the break soon lol. Are you going to use protection Crystal? Or the not trying, not preventing? xxx

It will be the festive break soon enough Jo.x I think I am gonna go back to work soon as I am so bored and all this TTC is taking over my life....need something else to focus on as I am used to having the high flying job and doing nothin is beginning to do my head in....x..I am just gonna baby dance for fun this month when I feel like it that it that is..lol...will keep my OPK's etc for January as I am sure my cycle will be back to normal by then???.

Glad you are trying this month Ready cant wait to hear the progress...:smug:

Good luck everyone else who is trying this month........ALL THE BEST...cant wait to hear the news....xxxxx

Hi Ready, I'm a Care Assistant working in mental health and severe learning disabilities. It very low pay though for what we do and we have to work all year round. I'm on nights over the new year, so will be missing out quite a bit lol, but the people I work with are worth it bless them :thumbup: xxx

Hi Ready, I'm a Care Assistant working in mental health and severe learning disabilities. It very low pay though for what we do and we have to work all year round. I'm on nights over the new year, so will be missing out quite a bit lol, but the people I work with are worth it bless them :thumbup: xxx

I always admired people that had the patience, understanding and love it takes to work with the mental health and people with learning disabilities. I am a big cry baby and would cry with every milestone and setback.:cry: So God bless you for what you do.

Hey ladies,

Welcome Robin!! I hope you find it pleasant here as I have.

Faithhope&Love, yes I am on Yahoo so is Jasmine. What is your screen name on there?

Crystal, I will be trying this month for sure.:happydance:

Jojo, what kind of work do you do. I hate working on the weekends.

Afm, I went to a Christmas party last night and had a wonderful time. Now have to finish my last assignments.

Ready: I'm AndreaF or sometime comes up as Andrea Foster on Yahoo!

Hi Ladies,

Quick question...last night I had a little "pink" blood on my undies (sorry if TMI)..I've NEVER had this mid-cycle and wondered...could it be implantation bleeding OR my sis said some women spot at O time. Have any of you experienced either of these occasions?

I'm confused about O time this month...according to my ticker, I was supposed to O on the 9th (one fertility calendar was saying the 7th). I did OPKs on the 6th..lt. line, 7th lt. line, 8th-10th nothing...and then we left town over the weekend and I left my OPKs at home, thinking I either missed O time or just didn't O this month. I did have what I *thought* were O pains around the 4th & 5th (didn't have any OPKs at the time) but figured it was too early..but now I wonder...:dohh: either way, we did bd around the 4th & 5th and a little before. AF is due the 23rd....thanks for any thoughts on the matter!:hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Quick question...last night I had a little "pink" blood on my undies (sorry if TMI)..I've NEVER had this mid-cycle and wondered...could it be implantation bleeding OR my sis said some women spot at O time.

Both of these are true. I have never experience either myself but have heard of some who have.

Hello ladies! Welcome Robin :)

By my calculations I am 5dpo today, give or take a day maybe? I had some sensitive teeth symptoms for the last couple of days and dry mouth but today I feel really tired and sore bb's which I usually get a week or two before af arrives, so we will see! :)

Crystal, so glad to have you back! :hugs: YAY!!

Jojo, hats off to you for the job you do! It is not easy I am sure but can be rewarding at times. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->