Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi everyone, sounds like alot of christmas BDing is going off now lol. Thank you on the job compliments ladies and yes its very rewarding working with the people I do. They are even coming to my wedding with my co-workers.

Hoping to hear of another BFP soon, we need something to keep us going over the holidays xxx

Oh, I hate to hear the bad news, Crystal. :flower: I was so hoping one of us would get one to stick around longer than a few weeks. It's seems like like there are quite a few on here and on some of the other groups that are having m/c's. It must be due to the older ages as m/c's seem to increase with age. I'm worried about them too as I had two m/c when I was 20. I hope you are feeling ok and getting ready to get back in the saddle again.

Nice to see some of you Yahoo ladies join us over here! :hugs:

I like the flow of a forum a little better than message boards and these ladies are definitely wonderful!

The DH and I started trying last night. It was the first time since surgery and it was definitely way overdue....lol! I start Oing in a few days and I can't wait to start testing. I just know one of us will get that BFP soon. I just hope when we do that it sticks.

Hey ladies,

I will start :sex: tonight because I should OV early next week time to get my dance on. LOL

Hello ladies!

Jasmine and ready, FX LADIES!!!! xx Catch that egg!!

AFM, 7dpo today... not much happening, some CM and cramping like af wants to show her face.

How is everyone doing?

Super, I hope she stays away from you and me. LOL I am due to OV next week and I am really excited about it.

Hello ladies!

AFM, 7dpo today... not much happening, some CM and cramping like af wants to show her face.

How is everyone doing?

:happydance:I'll be testing in 9 days unless af arrives earlier!

Not sure what I'm feeling..lol!

Hello ladies!

How is everyone doing?

Is this the 1st month you started TTC? I've heard that sometimes you have to test a couple times a day to show a positive on those OPKs. Also, I think the blood would be ovulation unless you did O early and then it could have been implantation spotting. Either way it's a good sign. :winkwink:

Hello ladies!

How is everyone doing?

Is this the 1st month you started TTC? I've heard that sometimes you have to test a couple times a day to show a positive on those OPKs. Also, I think the blood would be ovulation unless you did O early and then it could have been implantation spotting. Either way it's a good sign. :winkwink:

Jasmine, not sure if you're asking me or Super, but I'll answer your question and i'll bet Super will tooO:)

This is my first month of TTC. My cycles have been regular for a long time now, so I used a fertility tracker to tell me O time. I started using IC opks at what I *thought* was two days prior to O. The line was lt. pink..I tested several times a day...days 1 & 2 had lt. pink lines and then nothing..not even a hint of a line after that. I assumed maybe I o'd sooner than I thought (or maybe not at all). Then we went out of town over the weekend (left the opks at home:dohh:) Saturday evening I had a little pink spotting...not sure what is was, but BD just in case. :haha:

If af shows, I'm armed and ready with Preseed, BBT and more opks for next cycle :thumbup:

How exciting that you're now in the TTC mode:happydance:

Faith I did not notice we are so close on dates, just a couple of days perhaps. :) I hope you get your bfp. I know what you mean about you feelings...my emotions are all over the place. xx

Jasmine this is my first cycle ttc since I had my tr in october. I was not supposed to ttc until Jan but dh and I had an accident which may have resulted in a bfp, so we just went with the flow and tried to make a baby for the rest of the days. I may have missed a couple of days from being scared..We will see!!

Oh and Ready, I just order that ugly witch to stay away from us all!! She better listen!!! :hugs:

Yeah I started a few days early myself. I just didn't want to wait another month to start.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much....how are you all handling it? I'm excited to finally be able to conceive, but I'm scared to get to stressed out on getting that BFP.

Thanks super. I need her to stay away for me for the next 9 months. LOL

Jasmine, I am trying not to stress but when time is not on your side it is kind of hard. LOL

Jasmine, I am handeling it well..I think..lol I too do not have my hopes up. It will always play in the back of my head. But until I see that bfp...I am symptom spotting and I have read about so many ladies in other threads, they are convinced they are preggers but end up being nothing. I do not want to be that way, but it is hard. The thought of having another chance to get pregnant is wonderful! Do not stress over it, my doctor said the more I worry about it , the harder it will to get that positive test.

Ready, silly girl, you are a young chicken yet my dear!! xx

Faith I did not notice we are so close on dates, just a couple of days perhaps. :) I hope you get your bfp. I know what you mean about you feelings...my emotions are all over the place. xx

Jasmine this is my first cycle ttc since I had my tr in october. I was not supposed to ttc until Jan but dh and I had an accident which may have resulted in a bfp, so we just went with the flow and tried to make a baby for the rest of the days. I may have missed a couple of days from being scared..We will see!!

Super: We are close in our cycle:happydance: Perhaps we will both get BFPs for Christmas! Although, I've told dh that I will likely faint:loopy: if two lines show up on the test. I've gotten into my mind that it takes a long time. I think I've been reading message boards for too long. Ultimately, despite my best efforts, I still believe that God chooses the timing, so I will trust him.:thumbup:

As for symptoms right now, I have sore bbs which is completely in sync with af. I ALWAYS have sore bbs starting 10 days before she arrives. I've also had some twinges every now and then...but who knows! Perhaps I've had these every month but never paid attention to them. With my last 3 babies, I always found out I was expecting when the morning nausea started..so didn't usually realize I was PG until about 6 weeks. (My cycles were messed up during those days so i never new when to expect af)

It all seems brand new again...it's been 9 years for me! I noticed in one of your posts that you mention it's been 11 years for you. I do hope it doesn't take any of us too long:flower:

Hi Ladies, lots of BD going on here and loads of posts........great stuff, took me an hour to catch up with you all?

When is everyone testing? who many DPO is everyone? I am keeping everything crossed for you lovely ladies xxxx

I will pop in again tomorrow to check on you all............xxx

Hi Ladies, lots of BD going on here and loads of posts........great stuff, took me an hour to catch up with you all?

When is everyone testing? who many DPO is everyone? I am keeping everything crossed for you lovely ladies xxxx

I will pop in again tomorrow to check on you all............xxx

Good to see you posting. I am actually waiting to OV. I hope to test right after the new year.

Hey ya Crystal! I hope to catch that egg sometime in the next week. I'm on cycle day 9.

Did anyone see an increase in their CF after their TR surgery? I seem to have so much more than I did before. Last cycle after surgery and this cycle as well. I love it!

Hi crystal!! Nice to see you around.xx We miss you here.

Jasmine, yeah, I do not have much as far as symptoms either. Sore bb's which I always get before af, peeing a little more but nothing to worry about, Today I feel some twinges..like little pinches going on in my belly, my lower belly, I sometimes think it could be so low almost in ovaries or cervix..odd..I hope this is you time hun..It woul be amazing!! fx girl..xx

Ready, are you all ready for the bd'ing marathon?? hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"