Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hey ladies,

I know I OV yesterday my temp went up this morning. But I am going to get another dance in tonight. :haha:

Hey ladies,

I know I OV yesterday my temp went up this morning. But I am going to get another dance in tonight. :haha:

What cycle day are you on, Ready? I had a positive OPK yesterday and I know I have either O'd or am about to. They say 12-36 hours after the positive. I was wondering if we BD a few times a day if that'll lower his sperm count? I'm off to do some research and find out. I read somewhere that sperm can live up to 5 days, but that's only in the right environment and if you don't have fertile CM then it's 2 hours tops. I have fertile CM, but I'm still worried about the lil' guys surviving.

Hiya, thank you for that info.. thats pretty bad isnt it!!!!!!
I was looking on that website, and see thats its Organic, Fair Trade coffee, I know tesco do a Organic fair trade one ... do you think that would be safe...

Guess i better get my thinking cap on and think of some other drinks to drink...

xx[/QUOTE]

I think the main thing is to make sure your decaf went through the swiss water process rather than standard chemical decaf process. You might google it..lol!

You're probably right...finding some other drinks you like as well. Tazo makes a really good Green Ginger tea and I also like the peppermint teas as well. It's hard to replace coffee:coffee:

Hey ladies,

Ooooh, I hope you catch the egg this month Ready!:thumbup:

afm, just seeing some spotting today and mild cramping. This is HIGHLY unusual as af is very regular and I'm not due for another 2 days. Anyway, the sooner she comes the sooner we can get down to business again:happydance: should be a fun, fun, fun New Years!

I'm actually excited to see her coming:dohh: a little nuts huh? Now, come next month, after we've followed SMEP, preseed, BBT & opks, she will no longer be welcome.

Hope everyone is staying cozy and warm!

Super, how are you feeling today??

Hey ladies,

What cycle day are you on, Ready? I had a positive OPK yesterday and I know I have either O'd or am about to. They say 12-36 hours after the positive. I was wondering if we BD a few times a day if that'll lower his sperm count? I'm off to do some research and find out. I read somewhere that sperm can live up to 5 days, but that's only in the right environment and if you don't have fertile CM then it's 2 hours tops. I have fertile CM, but I'm still worried about the lil' guys surviving.

I am on CD15 today. I hope I have the right envorinment for them to live and catch the egg.

Fingers crossed for everyone - cant wait to hear your news...:bfp: for 2011 :hugs:

Just posted on the other TR thread...but thought I would update here, too.

Af snuck up 2 days early:wacko:

On to New Years! It' down to business now:haha: I'm getting my little lab set-up for Jan. :smug:

I hope everyone is doing well today!:flower:

Sorry faith, but you have the right attiude. I am going to order some things just in case.

:hugs: Sorry faith, but I LOVE how you're ready for the next cycle!

Ready I sure hope you caught that egg!!:hugs: It would be great to have a new year bfp!

Jasmine, you too!! get that egg, you and ready are pretty close on dates. You both very well could be bump buddies! How exciting! :)

Crystal, how are you doing?

afm, 13dpo today , I feel crampy , sleepy, sore bb's, and my nipples are very sensitive :blush: Certian way I move and I get shooting/prickly pain. I feel it more on my left than my right.

If I were to guess I would say af is on her way the only thing that is not a usual af symptom to me is the whole nipple thing. Hubby says my body is still adjusting to the new me. Maybe so..hmm Thursday I will test if af has not arrived.

Good luck to you all! :hugs:

Morning! I am new here and just beginning this journey.

I am 35 years old and have 3 children from a previous marriage; a 12 year old daughter and 8 year old twins. I had a tubal ligation in July of 2004. The method of sterilization was Falope Rings.

I remarried in September of 2009 to a wonderful man who has no children of his own. We would very much like to have a child together and decided to undergo a tubal reversal on October 15, 2010.

Before surgery, I was tested to make sure my hormone levels were normal and that I was still ovulating. My cycles were always regular, so my physician said there was no reason to think that I wasn't ovulating. The tests came back normal and I was indeed still ovulating.

My doctor said that everything went well with surgery. Immediately after surgery an HSG was performed and it showed that both tubes were clear and open. I have 5cm of tube after surgery on the left and 6cm on the right.

My doctor told my husband and I to waste no time TTC and to use an ovulation test kit to get familiar with my cycles. I have been doing exactly as I was told ever since.

I had my first positive ovulation test on 11/4 (cycle #1). The first cycle after TR was very painful and bizarre....I think it was just too early as I was healing from surgery.

I had the second positive ovulation test on 11/30 (cycle #2), and now I am on to cycle #3. My second cycle was almost "normal". Before I had the reversal, I had horrible cramps, headaches, bloating, exhaustion, etc., sometimes 10 - 14 days before AF. This past cycle was a BREEZE! I still had cramps, but this time only a few days before AF and they were mild, which was WONDERFUL. I think I will be ovulating about the 30th or the 1st and I am pulling out all the stops this time. I started taking Mucinex today, I purchased Pre-Seed, I will begin ovulation testing on Christmas Day (cycle day #9), and I also bought a BBT thermometer and am charting this month only to see if there is a spike in temperature after positive ovulation test kit. From what I understand, the ovulation test kit tells when the LH surge is, but that does not guarantee that ovulation will actually occur and one way to see if ovulation is occurring is to chart temps as well.

So...we'll see what happens. I am crossing my fingers that we are pregnant soon.

My doctor said that if I am not pregnant by April or May of next year, that we will do another HSG to make sure the tubes are still open and we'll go from there.

I am so happy to have found a board with stories of other ladies who have had a tubal reversal and are TTC! I am looking forward to hearing more from you all and sharing my story (and hopefully success) with you all as well!

Here's to a hopeful New Year blessed with bundles of joy for us all!

Welcome Sagapo, Glad you are joining us in your TTc journey!

Fantastic news you are O-ing and OPK's are brilliant for detecting your LH surge.....I couldnt live without them as I have O'd early on a few occasions now!.........Best of luck in your journey.........hopefully we will be hearing the sound of BFP's soon..........

Super I posted on your journal...........Looks Fab!!!! A LINE IS A LINE!!!!!

Hope everyone is in good spirits............xxxx ITS NEARLY CHRISTMAS>>>lol....

Bring on the 2011 BFP please SANTA...xxx

Hello ladies...15dpo tested, a very faint positive....I bought some more tests and tested again a few hours later..Line did not get darker but is still there...Hubby was not convinced as the lines were so faint..he wanted to take a test too to show me he can get a line too!!! LOL Well I will let you judge..a real bfp or?

The 1st one was taken early afternoon, lighting was different.. the others were taken just a little while ago..evening.

Attachments

• IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_06521.jpg
    IMG_06521.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_063922222.jpg
    IMG_063922222.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 7
:happydance::happydance: Yay super!! :happydance::happydance: Are you going to test in the am? If so post pics. I am so glad for you. You got a :bfp: I am so happy.

Thank you Ready, I am in shock, so much I feel sick. It does not feel real....I will test again tomorrow and post the pic for sure!! Fingers crossed that it all works out well.

Ready, I hope your next!!! :hugs:

Awww That looks really good Super....its 3.39 am here in the UK and I just cant sleep at all...............I had to pop on to see how you were doing.....

ITS LOOKING SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD FOR YOU.............:happydance::hugs:Santa looks like he will be bringing you alot of joy this Christmas.xxxx

Awww That looks really good Super....its 3.39 am here in the UK and I just cant sleep at all...............I had to pop on to see how you were doing.....

ITS LOOKING SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD FOR YOU.............:happydance::hugs:Santa looks like he will be bringing you alot of joy this Christmas.xxxx

Wow, your up late! Anything keeping you awake?

Everyone tells me it looks good and I know it does, but I am so nervous that I will get nothing everytime I test!:blush: I am thinking maybe I was not as many dpo as I thought? I never took any opk's to check ovulation as they were late in the mail and I did not temp. So I was only going by an ovulation calendar.

I will keep everyone updated when I test again tomorrow! :hugs:

Fx for the tww ladies!!:hugs:

I didn't even have to enlarge those pics, and believe me those are 100% positive. Congrats super xxxx

Like I said on your blog.....that's a BFP! Even if it is so light in color, it's there. It's not like an OPK where it has to be the same color as the control line. Tell your husband any line no matter the color is positive. Is he just in shock that you conceived so soon? :)

Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS, to all my TR friends!

Jasmine.. I think it is the shock. He said to me today, but babe it can't happen that quick! LOL
I am still in shock of it all...Will update you all!!

fx for new year bfp's!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"