• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hey ladies,

Super, I hope you are feeling better today. Still praying for you sweetie.

Jasmine, I trying to hold out until 12DPO.

Hey ladies,

I am in the 2ww wait and I seriouly need to find a hobby and/or a good :book:. I am driving myself batty. I am trying not to symptom spot but it is so doggone hard. Help me!!

I know exactly what you mean Ready. TTC is all we think about and it is soooo hard....try and stay positive and I know it is really hard to think about anything else.......I am with you all the way on this one...........Try not to stress about it as this will do you no good.....You will get there.....you will see, try and get into a good book..............My secret hobby is making reborn babies, so I will post a few pictures......so I see babies every day and my daughter loves playing with them......If I am not making my own baby I shall make pretend ones.........I only make them for children though and I am not into getting prams and taking them out like I have seen on a recent TV programme........lol...It is only to pass the time and I do enjoy making them.......xx Your time will come ready, symptom spot all you like,,,,,its good to release it and thats what we are all here for........Hang in there girl........x

Crystal, those baby dolls are AMAZING! They look so real! Do you sculpt them?:flower:

Hi Faith,

I buy the body parts and put them in the oven to shape and mould them, I then paint them layer by layer with genesis paints, root the hair, eyelashes and then fill them with baby fat, the whole process takes me about 3 weeks to complete one baby, alot of love and attention goes into making one, just like the real thing..lol...I have done a little boy recently I will see whether I can post some pictures soon.....It keeps me busy in my spare time and its something I love doing as my little girl was over the moon when I made the one I posted pictures of.... for her for Christmas present last year.......

Hi Faith,

I buy the body parts and put them in the oven to shape and mould them, I then paint them layer by layer with genesis paints, root the hair, eyelashes and then fill them with baby fat, the whole process takes me about 3 weeks to complete one baby, alot of love and attention goes into making one, just like the real thing..lol...I have done a little boy recently I will see whether I can post some pictures soon.....It keeps me busy in my spare time and its something I love doing as my little girl was over the moon when I made the one I posted pictures of.... for her for Christmas present last year.......

You are incredibly gifted! :flower: You should sell them! :happydance: Excellent job!
I'll have to show the photos to my dh. He's a bronze sculptor and will truly appreciate your artistic skill!

I went to the hospital this morning to get my bloods taken again. My doctor is closed today, so I explained how important it was to me to have the results today. So I waited in the waiting room for about 3 or more hours and the doctor said my levels went up to 243. It has not doubled and he never said anything about them not being doubled. He said my levels are going up and that would lead him to believe that it is a viable pregnancy and congratulated me. When I get my scan on Tuesday it will say more. Where it is located and stuff. It was not a full 48 hours between testing so I am guessing that I probably would have gotten a few higher numbers if I had a little more time.

So I feel a little better and stress level has decreased a little. Tuesday can't come fast enough!

That's wonderful news. Just keep positive....stress isn't good for you or that lil' one right now. I know you know this already but sometimes its good to be reminded. What will be will be. It's in God's hands. It's a great sign that your #'s are increasing. HAve a good New Year's Eve, Super....I'm still praying for you, darlin'.

I went to the hospital this morning to get my bloods taken again. My doctor is closed today, so I explained how important it was to me to have the results today. So I waited in the waiting room for about 3 or more hours and the doctor said my levels went up to 243. It has not doubled and he never said anything about them not being doubled. He said my levels are going up and that would lead him to believe that it is a viable pregnancy and congratulated me. When I get my scan on Tuesday it will say more. Where it is located and stuff. It was not a full 48 hours between testing so I am guessing that I probably would have gotten a few higher numbers if I had a little more time.

So I feel a little better and stress level has decreased a little. Tuesday can't come fast enough!

Super, sounds encouraging:thumbup: Enjoy New Year's eve with dh and try as best you can to relax:flower:

Thats Great news Super! I will keep everything crossed for your scan on Tuesday. :flower:

Hi Ladies,

2011 is here and I am really hoping that all us TR girls will get their BFP's in the coming months, This is now my 4th month TTC after surgey and I am trying Clomid again this month to try and help my journey. I am also using Pre Seed this month as Clomid does cause hostile CM but improves egg quality and progesterone levels, so fingers crossed something happens this month. I just pray I dont get another large Corpus Luteum again after my last try on Clomid..........x AF came full flow on New Years Eve, so I am on CD 3 today, day 2 of Clomid.

Hope everyone is ok , heres wishing lots of :dust:

Good luck with the clomid Crystal. I tested yesterday and got an BFN. :cry: So AF is due Tuesday so I am just awaiting her arrival. Happy New Year ladies.

Ready, Aww I am sorry for your BFN!! I am sure you will be more successful this month........Its not nice when you know AF is on her way and just wish she would hurry up to get it over and done with..........xxx

Here is hoping this thread will bring us some good news and good luck in the coming months......xx Everyone who has gone through TRS deserves to get another baby.......I am sure it will happen for all of us soon xxxx Chin up :hugs:.............Sending lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:for this month xx

Hey ladies I re-tested today and got a :bfp:. Update is in my journal. Thanks ladies you ladies rock with the encouragement.

WOW Ready what a turn around!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!!!:happydance:

Hello Ladies, Congrats on all the recent BFP H&H 9 months. I know I have been mia for a long minute. I know long have my old acct iamrestored.

Hey Ready- send me a message

Already congradulated you in your journal, but I'll say it again here.....CONGRATS on the BFP's!!!

AFM- I tested a few days ago with an OPK(that's all I have around) and didn't see anything. I know it was probably silly to even waste one, but they say that you can get a positive OPK if you're preggers. Anyways, I am due for AF today and if she doesn't show up I'll test on real HPT, but I don't feel like I am preggers and should see the witch anytime now. If I do, I'm going to go set me up a lil' lab like Faith (Robin C, right?) and get busy next month.

Super, honey I hope you are doing ok. I read the update and just hang in there. It's rough not knowing what's going on. I had 2 m/c before I had my 2 healthy babies. One was a b/o and the other I lost very early. it totally sucks, but do know God has a plan and it may be meant for you to bring a different lil' one into the world. What I mean is....I would not have had my two beautiful children now, if I had carried one of the others to term. I thank God I have my beautiful babies and I know now why God took those others from me. I wish you peace in your heart for what you have to face. We are here for you always! :hugs:

Got faint BFP Dec 31 with internet hpt. Jan 1, 2011 12AM got two pretty line with First Response. I woke dh up showed him the test saying "we are pregnant" Happy New Year's!! With my other pregnancies I never said anything till it was confirmed by Dr and/or u/s. I will keep u ladies posted of Dr apptment. I am shocked

Congrats Ready hon ;)

Super- praying all is well

I wanted to show off my daughter's artistic skills. My avatar is her latest drawing. And yes everyone, she did draw it herself. She's so good it's hard to believe a 13 year old girl can draw that well. I'm so proud of her! :winkwink:

Oh and CONGRATS, FLoppy! ALl these BFPs! I'm excited!

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BFP'S LADIES, YOU BRING SOME HOPE AND JOY TO THIS THREAD!!!!

Jasmine your Daughter has amazing talent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->