Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

AF has got me too this evening babes, I'm chucking those IC's out..... First bad lot I've ever got believe it or not. I really did think they were positive! xxxx I will invest in better tests for next month xxx Anyone want 15 dud tests lol? xxxx

Not me! Lol! Ok Faith, give us some good news this cycle!

I know how you feel at this stage hun and its so hard to carry on, My heart goes out to you US ladies who have to work up till last minute xxx, I'm so glad I live in the UK for that reason xxxxx

AF got me, I thought she would come earlier and the IC tests were cruel positives. I won't use them again and will throw them away if no one else wants them? There is 15 of them left but they give cruel evaps in time limit. My other decent tests gave me an outright NEG from the beginning. Learnt my lesson I think but I will still test early lol. Good luck to every one next month xxxxxxxxxxx

:cry:so sorry Cj
some days it really seems like a pipe dream, doesn't it:hugs: as I was laying in bed last night, I told dh how I never imagined our TTC journey would take this long...I really assumed I would have gotten pg 2 months after TR and today...we would be trying for TR baby #2:cry: If someone would have told me that I would still be *trying* 15 months after TR, I would have never believed them! I have to roll my eyes now anytime a new TR gal says.."well, it shouldn't take us long...I never had problems getting pg before the TL"...it's just NOT the same..I never had a problem either. HOWEVER, I feel like we're dealing with age issues now...it really seems to take us *older* TR gals longer than the girls in their 20's and very early 30's. I really kick myself now..because we KNEW we made a mistake in getting the TL done, I really, really wish we would have had it reversed much, much sooner:cry: When it's all said and done, dh and I truly believe that if God wants us to have any more babies, then it will happen. Otherwise, we will look forward to lots of grandkids...we've already told our kids they need to have lots of babies after they marry:haha:

AF got me, I thought she would come earlier and the IC tests were cruel positives. I won't use them again and will throw them away if no one else wants them? There is 15 of them left but they give cruel evaps in time limit. My other decent tests gave me an outright NEG from the beginning. Learnt my lesson I think but I will still test early lol. Good luck to every one next month xxxxxxxxxxx

Burn those nasty tests...that is cruel:cry: I'm not an early tester..I hate the roller coaster ride...sometimes I'll test at day 11 or 12 but usually just wait to see what my temps do. I hate seeing only one line..and at this point would be devastated to have a test with 2 lines!!! and find it was false...especially after trying for 15 months:dohh:

Good luck next cycle:hugs: I'm sure Callum will be getting his little sister before too long:thumbup:

So sorry af caught up with you jojo and cj. My heart goes out to everyone still ttc x I know we are due a bfp soon on here let's hope march will be fruitfull x
Faith I completely agree with your mindset at the moment and this is the first time I have heard you feeling down about things, I think we could be all guilty thinking that we would have been pregnant by now and never gave it a thought about how long it would actually take, alongside more tests and Dr appointments. I don't think I would have started this journey if I knew what I know now. But I've been on that roller coaster now and ended it knowing I did everything I could possibly do to try for our baby. Good luck to everyone still trying x it's just hard sometimes looking for the positives . By the way I'm thinking of getting a sneeky tattoo saying "it's been emotional" as those words sum everything up for me x lol x take care girls x

I sincerely thought I would be pregnant before Christmas. Lets just hope for Lucky 13! 13th cycle. Trying to talk oh into an iui is hard. He wants to go the old fashioned route. In fact he keeps telling me to keep the faith and i think if we have a girl that'd be a great name. Hopefully st pattys day will bring us luck!

ladies to all of you still trying my heart hurts for you :( I really hope everytime I get a chance to get on here that I will see great news! Crystal perhaps god will grace you when you least expect it. To all you girls dont give up hope THIS WILL HAPPEN!!! Im on here like once a week checking up on you I just dont get a chance to write since im usually trying to calm a fussy lil girl, I believe she has reflux I get to pick up her meds. tomorrow hoping it helps her :( my poor baby.

Momma, what a cutie ..hope she gets past the reflux quickly!

A cute tat it will be Crystal, have you got any already? I go for my 6th one tomorrow and I can't wait. I'm also going on a piercing course like Spuggle and I've got a job lined up for when I've passed. I'm still on maternity leave from my Care Assistant job, but I don't want to go back to nights and sleep-ins lol. With piercing I get to choose my hours and days and can take baby with me when pushed lol. Better luck to all us ladies next time xxxx

I love my tat ;) I do laugh when people say stuff never knowing who has one. Oh loves mine. You have to post the pic after you get it Crystal. March...you'd better give at least one bfp! So far getting light af and feeling sick. Couldn't even eat dinner. Did manage soup. Headache and tummy hit me at about 530 but is gone now. Wth?!

A cute tat it will be Crystal, have you got any already? I go for my 6th one tomorrow and I can't wait. I'm also going on a piercing course like Spuggle and I've got a job lined up for when I've passed. I'm still on maternity leave from my Care Assistant job, but I don't want to go back to nights and sleep-ins lol. With piercing I get to choose my hours and days and can take baby with me when pushed lol. Better luck to all us ladies next time xxxx

Yes I have 3 already and they are addictive and a lot more modern in the designs than what they were years ago, I'm booked in in a week to get it so I wil show you all with a pic x I have seen ur tatts on FB and they look fab and it makes perfect sense for you to enjoy a job which fits in with baby time Good luck hunny x x I think spuggle is really enjoying her career so I hope everything flies by for you and you pass everything with flying colours x x ATM I am roughly 5 dpo but not sure as I've done no temping or opks so I'm just treating this month like any other month and I'm totally chilled out x I hope we hear of some BFP's so bring them on girls x x

Jasmine how you getting on girl you were part of us from the beginning and I am so happy you have your bundle of joy growing nicely x take care hunny and I am so happy for you x you deserve this so much xxx

Momma hope your lil girl gets better soon and the meds help, enjoy every minute with your precious lil one x x

Jasmine how you getting on girl you were part of us from the beginning and I am so happy you have your bundle of joy growing nicely x take care hunny and I am so happy for you x you deserve this so much xxx

Momma hope your lil girl gets better soon and the meds help, enjoy every minute with your precious lil one x x

Awww, thank you so much! So far so good. I haven't had anymore scans since the first one at 6 weeks. can't wait til I'm into that 2nd timester so I can breathe a little easier. I hope and pray this break goes for you like mine did. All I needed was a little time away from all the crazy BDing rituals we all get nuts about.

Ok, remember I took the crinone (progesterone) so my lining would build back up? One whole day of light period and 2 days of spotting. Ugh! Started Clomid yesterday. Tr anniversary is next month. Starting to debit get me down this morning. Heading to church to remember who's in charge of our lives.

That's great Jojo, i have to warn you though there is not a lot of money in piercing, after 7 months i am considering quitting as i'm not covering my costs and it's starting to cost me to actually go to work. I hope it works out better for you, but putting in nearly 30 hours a week for nothing some weeks is soul destroying. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->