• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks, Crystal! You do as well, making those dolls. SHe definitely gets some of her talent from her father though he's not as good as she is. Now me....I can't even draw stick people right. :haha:

Not long back. sigh... Well it's for sure this bean will not make it :(. Another scan today and still nothing. I had my levels done but results were not back by the time I went for my appointment. She said if my levels were not down today then I would have to go tomorrow and get a shot, incase it was in my tube to save it.

So I leave all heartbroken, knowing if I get this shot I can not ttc for 3 months..:( Why me?? What did I do?? My very 1st levels were 173, 2 days later 243, 2 days later 238. She said if levels go down then my body will flush itself out.

I just got a call from office and my levels are 153!!! which is great. No shot for me, well unless I have issues with levels going down. More bloods taken on Thursday to check again. So Of course I am very very sad that I will not be bringing this baby home with me, I knew from the begining it did not feel right.

I had my full week of tears, I am super happy my levles are decreasing on its own, and no shot means I can try again as soon as my body is done dealing with it all.

Not long back. sigh... Well it's for sure this bean will not make it :(. Another scan today and still nothing. I had my levels done but results were not back by the time I went for my appointment. She said if my levels were not down today then I would have to go tomorrow and get a shot, incase it was in my tube to save it.

So I leave all heartbroken, knowing if I get this shot I can not ttc for 3 months..:( Why me?? What did I do?? My very 1st levels were 173, 2 days later 243, 2 days later 238. She said if levels go down then my body will flush itself out.

I just got a call from office and my levels are 153!!! which is great. No shot for me, well unless I have issues with levels going down. More bloods taken on Thursday to check again. So Of course I am very very sad that I will not be bringing this baby home with me, I knew from the begining it did not feel right.

I had my full week of tears, I am super happy my levles are decreasing on its own, and no shot means I can try again as soon as my body is done dealing with it all.

Thoughts are with you hunny!, I didnt get as far as you, but you know it can happen now and you will get preggers again, you know it deep down.........Its so hard to pick yourself off the ground when something like this devastates your world.........Have hope for your future .......I am sure it will happen...........You have lots of ladies on here who are all trying very hard so never forget we can all help each other through the good times and the bad!......here is wishing you a speedy recovery from your loss and we hope you are back on the TTC journey REAL SOON.xxxx:hug:

Well, I'm officially late. My ticker says I'm on day 2 but I haven't started yet, so I guess I better go get a an HPT. I'm just not feeling it and am expecting the witch anytime now, but I have an abcessed tooth which they've called in medicine for(very strong pain meds) and I don't want to take them until I know if it's safe. I'll post and let you all know what's up later! Have a great day, everyone......Wow, this is sooo surreal. (I never thought to feel this excitement, wonder, doubt, and even downright scared again.)

If you missed my post to you a few days ago here it is again. I'm happy to know you continue your journey sooner. Just know....you ARE fertile my dear, this proves it!

I read the update and just hang in there. It's rough not knowing what's going on. I had 2 m/c before I had my 2 healthy babies. One was a b/o and the other I lost very early. it totally sucks, but do know God has a plan and it may be meant for you to bring a different lil' one into the world. What I mean is....I would not have had my two beautiful children now, if I had carried one of the others to term. I thank God I have my beautiful babies and I know now why God took those others from me. I wish you peace in your heart for what you have to face. We are here for you always!

Well, I'm officially late. My ticker says I'm on day 2 but I haven't started yet, so I guess I better go get a an HPT. I'm just not feeling it and am expecting the witch anytime now, but I have an abcessed tooth which they've called in medicine for(very strong pain meds) and I don't want to take them until I know if it's safe. I'll post and let you all know what's up later! Have a great day, everyone......Wow, this is sooo surreal. (I never thought to feel this excitement, wonder, doubt, and even downright scared again.)

GOOD LUCK JASMINE................WISHING YOU LOTS OF:dust::dust:FOR YOUR :bfp:!!

Hey ladies,

Jasmine, I hope you get your BFP. Please let us know.

I hope everyone is doing well today.

READY: Has reality set in yet? :haha: Or are you still on :cloud9: It must be so hard to wrap your mind around the fact that just 3 months ago you were sterile and today, you're having a :baby:

Ooooh! I can't wait for my turn:happydance: I hope all of us here get our BFPs this year!

I so want to start exercising as I weigh more now than my starting weight with my other babies. I've read that exercise can mess up your cycle...I certainly don't need that:dohh: I'm still trying to figure out my cycle as it is.

I really wish I would have started temping and doing OPKs as soon as we made the decision to do the TR back in August. I had myself convinced that it would be a waste of time as I was certain my cycle would change. This will certainly be my pre-TR advice, when asked, for those waiting :flower:

Well, off to fix dinner

Hey ladies! Well, I'm a bit at a loss here. I took an EPT with urine that I had only held for about an hour. Well, I didn't see anything, but I'm showing a slight positive on OPK's. My chart says I'm 16 dpo and I'm on day 29 of my cycle which I never have longer than 27 days and my temps are still up too. I'm going to test again in the morning, but I'm seriously confused. I'll let you know what's up then. Pray for me!

well, hubby said he saw a faint line, but I think its just an evap line cause i didn't see it earlier unless I'm blind. Will retest in the morning. Gahhhhh, I hate this wondering. Either bring on the witch or give me a for sure positive!

Jasmine! Sounds exciting! I can't wait to check in in the morning:happydance: Do you think you'll have a hard time sleeping tonight:wohoo:

Faith, I think I am still on :cloud9:. LOL But yes reality had set in as I have told close family members. My little sister who is my BFF is super excited. I am very excited but I still thank and praise God for this blessing. For He is good.

Jasmine, please keep us posted. I say you are preggers.:thumbup:

:shrug: Well, I took another EPT(one with blue positive sign if you're preggers) this morning with first morning urine and no line. I'm so confused as I haven't had a period longer than 27 days in years and now its 2 or 3 days past witch time. My temps are still up and even if FF was wrong and I O'd on CD15 I would be on LP day 15(temps went up CD16 after a positive OPK on CD13 at 12:00pm which is perfectly normal). I 'm ready for the witch to show her face so I can get onto a new cycle. I had a completely normal period after TR so I figured this one would be as well. I've always a normal period even on and off BC for 5 years. I hate this limbo. :growlmad:

:shrug: Well, I took another EPT(one with blue positive sign if you're preggers) this morning with first morning urine and no line. I'm so confused as I haven't had a period longer than 27 days in years and now its 2 or 3 days past witch time. My temps are still up and even if FF was wrong and I O'd on CD15 I would be on LP day 15(temps went up CD16 after a positive OPK on CD13 at 12:00pm which is perfectly normal). I 'm ready for the witch to show her face so I can get onto a new cycle. I had a completely normal period after TR so I figured this one would be as well. I've always a normal period even on and off BC for 5 years. I hate this limbo. :growlmad:

Jasmine, I hope you'll still be getting a BFP this cycle:winkwink:

But as far as your cycle following the TR, I know for me, my first one was perfectly normal...arrived the exact day, same amount of bleeding etc...I couldn't tell a difference AT ALL! However, my second cycle was 2 days early (I've been regular with AF for years!) and TERRIBLE cramping and what felt like pains in my ovary area. I was really miserable for the first 2 days..again, very unusual. I hope I get a BFP this cycle just to avoid such a nasty AF again:wacko: Anyway, hopefully it's a very temporary thing and your cycle (and mine) will get back to normal! BTW, I hear women say the blue dye hpts are not the best...is this right ladies??? I wouldn't know personally. I haven't taken an HPT for more than 9 years...so much has changed since then! I can't believe we now have digital tests:huh: Ooooh, I can't wait to try one:happydance:

Super, I'm so sorry to hear your news hunny. I know from experience that its no consolation but at least you know you can get pregnant now babes. :hug: xxxx

Jasmine, sometimes smu is better than fmu to test with, try not drinking at all and holding it in for 4 hours if you can hun, it usually works a treat :happydance: really really hoping you get your BFP this time xxxx

Crystal, Hope we get our BFP's soon too xxxxxx

Hi Girls,

Jasmine, yeah you could still get a BFP, it aint over until AF comes, I know my cycles havent been the same since my TRS I have been late, then early so I think it may take some time to regualte itself, hopefully you wont have to wait too long before your BFP so fingers crossed for you...xx

Faith, I agree with you re: the blue dye tests.... I have also been told that they arent as reliable as the pink tests so I can only speak from what I have been told....... Jasmine if AF hasnt showed by tomorrow I would maybe try a FRER if you can?...xx

Anyway hope everyone is well........Ready I know you will be on :cloud9: for EVER...lol...Take Care everyone...xx

Super, I'm so sorry to hear your news hunny. I know from experience that its no consolation but at least you know you can get pregnant now babes. :hug: xxxx

Jasmine, sometimes smu is better than fmu to test with, try not drinking at all and holding it in for 4 hours if you can hun, it usually works a treat :happydance: really really hoping you get your BFP this time xxxx

Crystal, Hope we get our BFP's soon too xxxxxx

YEY :happydance: :happydance: I AM SOOOOOOOOO SURE WE WILL>>>>>>>>>:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back