Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Aw, Spuggle. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it gets better as spring progr
esses ad people start showing skin again.

Afm. 3rd day of Clomid ad no closer to knowing if oh will go for iui, but I'm gonna call and schedule one for the 13th

Crystal, I hope your relaxed month brings a BFP:hugs::thumbup: thanks for posting the update:hugs:

Cj, why is dh so hesitant on IUI? I know when we started this journey we didn't plan to use any fertility treatments, but we really want more children and would now, seriously consider IUI. What kind of drugs are used in association with IUI? I didn't think it was much, if any. I'm so hesitant to use many of the fertility drugs as long-term affects are so unknown. We have a friend who tried for 10 years to get preggers...lots of failed fertility treatments. They did finally conceive and the child was severely mentally handicapped, their 2nd daughter was fine and they adopted 4 children after that. She was diagnosed with thyroid cancer some years ago and went through treatment and was cancer-free for a couple of years, then the cancer came back with a vengance..she tried treatment again but sadly lost her life on Dec. 18th leaving behind her hubby and 8 kids:cry: I just have to wonder if all the fertility drugs contributed to her cancer. I'm not saying this to scare anyone or even discourage the use of treatments, but I know when people try for YEARS, their bodies really take a toll. I worry about this with my own sister who tried for years and underwent many fertility treatments:cry: I do hope there are no lasting side affects from the drugs.
More recently we have talked about adoption, however, I know that it's not to be taken lightly as many times there is emotional and sometime physical scarring that come with those precious children. They absolutely need a home and family to love them, but you have to consider the well being of the children you already have. We know a family who had 4 bio kids and adopted 2 from Haiti after the earthquake several years ago. They ended up having to give the children back to the orphanage because the kids were so resistant to everything and absolutely turned their family upside down! It was such an emotional time for all of them! The parents felt like such failures and wanted so much to make them part of their family. This is my one and only reason for hesitating with adoption:shrug: OKAY, so sorry for all the rambling:haha: the bottom line is, HOW IN THE HECK CAN WE GET US A BABY!!!

I know for many of you, it's a matter of creating a baby of your own..many of the dh's on here don't have bio children...I completely understand that desire! I would be the very same way. Nothing more intimate than creating a little you and dh combination:flower:

Lots to do today. I hope everyone is having a good week:kiss:

BTW, currently cd14..should be o'ing in the next couple of days:thumbup:

hey, forgot to ask...how many of you are coffee drinkers? What's your thought on coffee and TTC? For any of our pregger ladies, were you drinking coffee when you conceived? I hear such mixed stuff about this! I LOVE coffee but try to only drink 1-2 cups daily. More recently I've been drinking espresso more so than brewed as it contains less caffeine. What do you all think:shrug::coffee: :kiss:

hey, forgot to ask...how many of you are coffee drinkers? What's your thought on coffee and TTC? For any of our pregger ladies, were you drinking coffee when you conceived? I hear such mixed stuff about this! I LOVE coffee but try to only drink 1-2 cups daily. More recently I've been drinking espresso more so than brewed as it contains less caffeine. What do you all think:shrug::coffee: :kiss:
I know when I was trying anything and everything to get preggers I cut out my coffee intake completely, but when I wasn't even thinking about getting preggers and drinking coffee like crazy I became pregnant with this one so I'm not sure on that one. I know they say to limit your coffee intake to increase fertility though. I just know how it happened for me this time. Good luck, Faith in whatever you decide! :flower:

I quit caffeine at my tr. Figured I'd have the pain meds to get past the detox! He doesn't want medical interference. SAS if God wants us to have a baby, we can do it naturally.

I quit caffeine at my tr. Figured I'd have the pain meds to get past the detox! He doesn't want medical interference. SAS if God wants us to have a baby, we can do it naturally.

Perfectly understandable:thumbup: it just shouldn't be this hard:cry:
Good for you on quiting coffee!!! Do you drink soda, tea or anything else?..or just a good, clean water drinker? I was doing pretty well for several months of not drinking coffee from end of AF to next af. As soon as af showed, I was off to my favorite coffee shop to drown my sorrows in a cappuccino:haha: and then drink them until end of af. I just wish I really new for sure how it was affecting things. Gosh darn, I just wish I could throw out all of the TTC stuff..forget about it and then get a great surprise like Jasmine. It's pretty hard for me to *forget* where I am in my cycle:haha: I've tried:dohh: :kiss:

Cj, I hope you can get your sweet baby one way or another:hugs:

You, too Faith. We all deserve our little miracles. I drink sprite zero, decaf earl grey in the mornings. Love it. Water in between meals and i have been known to use crystal light from time to time .I am so anal that I couldn't relax if I tried. I know where I am 24/7 in my cycle. Oh hasn't decided yes or no on the iui, but I made the appointment for next tues knowing I can cancel if needed. Ugh! Most times I love that he's hard headed, but not about this. He keeps telling me to have faith, and I keep saying...I'm trying to have her! ;)

How are you guys doing?Faith...good luck with O! Mine will be next week;)

Cj, I'm hangin in there:thumbup:currently hanging up side down like a bat:wacko:..we didn't get a bd session in last night so hoping we didn't miss the egg. I didn't get a smiley opk until the afternoon, but had severe o pains all day. I think my surge is really short. Ooh, also had a huge temp dip this a.m. I bet ff will mark today as o. How long does it take for sperm to get to the tubes? I've heard it's good to have lots waiting there when the egg is released:thumbup:

Crystal, are you seeing double:)are you 9dpo today

I researched it a a fee months ago. It ties the sperm 12 hours to capitulate ...think that's the word...before they can get into the tubes. Your egg can live 6-24 hours though. So looks like you are covered! I hope this is your month sweetie! Im set to O in about 4-5 days.

I researched it a a fee months ago. It ties the sperm 12 hours to capitulate ...think that's the word...before they can get into the tubes. Your egg can live 6-24 hours though. So looks like you are covered! I hope this is your month sweetie! Im set to O in about 4-5 days.

Eeek! 12 hrs. is a looong time..I'm not sure what our chances are for this month. I wish I KNEW if those O pains are AFTER the egg is released or BEFORE the egg is released...they get really strong and then fade for a few hours and then really strong again..back and forth.. usually all in the same day, sometimes 2. Oh well:shrug: we did get another bd session in early this a.m. and we'll TRY for another tonight...and then the wait begins. Unfortunately, I'm going to have a very physical 2ww as we are finishing our work here in Florida and will start for home. This means a major cleaning of the condo and packing/hauling containers:dohh: wonder if any of that stuff keeps baby from implanting? I did read that highly *physical* bd'ing should be avoided during 2ww as it has the potential to knock loose a poorly implanted baby:winkwink: hmmm

Cj, you won't be far behind me this cycle:thumbup: that means Jojo must be getting close to O time again, too?! :hugs:

Cj, I meant to say...I think Faith is a very fitting name if you have a baby girl:flower: seems your dh has mentioned having faith a NUMBER of times. It will be such a cute story to share with you little girl in the future:haha: I might do the very same if we have a girl:happydance:

Thanks ;) jojo and i are both 10 dpo. Cycle buddies again. I don't think you'll cause any trouble by closing up the condo. I painted dd's room today. Oh my aching back! What am I gonna do when I'm pregnant if painting is getting to me?

Good luck Faith, and we are cycle buddies again cj :happydance: Can't wait to hear from you too Crystal xxx

Fantastic news Jasmine, I'm so happy for you hunny xxx

Hi ladies! I haven't read through here completely to catch up! This past cycle was a whirlwind for me. DH and I got into a huge argument and I ended up having hcg of 8 and caught it on the down slide :( and really got me depressed. I took provera to start my period back and had multiple cyst. I am drug free this cycle, no clomid, no hcg and no IUI. I stopped opk and temps and decided to call it a break this month but however me and DH had alot of make up sex so I'm sure we hit ovulation or depleted his sperm, one or the other! Lol! I'll be CD 33 on my birthday on 22cnd and I'll test then to see if AF hasn't come.

As for IUI, I have done 2 and 1 cycle of meds with timed intercourse. I had to talk DH into it also but it really wasn't bad at all. I took clomid and first cycle it didn't bother me but 2cnd and 3rd the hot flashes became worse. It's still natural trying it that way just bypasses the cervix and hostile area when injecting straight into. I think DH thought the same that he wanted it natural but I think he feared the sperm donation on demand part more than he feared it wasn't natural. However both cycles of IUI was a fail and timed intercourse was the same protocol without the IUI. Goodluck with the IUI if you decide to do that! It is so costly. That is the part that sucks!

Well my goal was to be pregnant by 35 but... Don't see that happening! Lol! I only have a little over a week now!

Cj, you go girl:happydance: hope this is it! :hugs:

Angel, sorry for the BFNs with IUI:nope: such disappointment for sure!! I hope you get your birthday wish:hugs:

How are our pregger mommies doing right now? :hugs: You've all been so quiet!

Afm, looking like 4dpo today...10 days to go:haha: thankfully, I have LOTS to keep my mind and body occupied..hopefully the time will pass quickly:flower:

I don't know about the others, but I've been quiet cause I've been so dang sleepy. It's all I want to do. Not much on the MS, just bouts of quesiness here and there and the need for bigger bra...lol Well, off for another nap. I need a bump buddy so keep at it girlies!! :hugs:

Hope you caught that egg, Faith! Got my opk smiley this afternoon and bd at night and tonight. Hopefully we can get another session in Tom night before he goes to work. Guessing o day is tomorrow or Thursday. Get a POS yet, jojo? Jasmine, get all the sleep you can while you can still get it!

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been MIA lately but just got home today as I've been battling early preeclampsia :( I've had toxemia before and my son was born premature because of it so my OB is trying to stay on top of it. I am at home now and on bedrest and strict rules and very close monitoring. OB doesnt suspect having to deliver early since we are on top of things but he did say he wants us to get to at least 34 weeks. Trying to remain calm as to not elevate my blood pressure anymore than it is but I am totally stressed out :(

Sorry about the me post, I have been reading all of your posts and I cannot wait to read about all of yalls BFPs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->