Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

So sorry to hear that mnj, I really hope everything goes ok for you xxx

I got my pos this morning cj so I should ovulate either tonight or tomorrow. I usually ovulate within 12 hours of a positive so we are defo cycle buddies again :happydance: xxx

Angel, sorry about the BFN. But I hope all the make :sex: gets you a :baby:.

Mnj, I hope you will still go full-term. Praying all will be well with you and baby.

Mnj, great that you're on top of this:thumbup: guess it REALLY worked out for the best with your job situation. :hugs:

Jojo & Cj, I'm excited to see what this cycle brings for you two:hugs: fx'd:)

We'll see if this cycle works for us or not...I'm 5dpo..FF put O date as cd17...we bd'ed on cd15 and then not again until the night of cd17 and morning of cd18..I had O pains all day on cd17 so don't know if it was too late:dohh: ugh. guess we'll see in 9 days:shrug:

Good luck Faith . Pulling for you! Mnj...so sorry sweetie. Take it easy honey. It will be okay. Jojo and I are on schedule for 2 wk window!

Faith I am sure you are covered. Dh and I bd on CD15 and then again CD17&18 and I Od on CD17 and it worked so I'm sure your covered. Besides the sperm from cd15 was probably waiting on that egg!!

Jojo & CJ come on O!!

Angel sorry about the bfn. :(

Thanks ladies. I'm trying to follow orders and behave. DH is on vacation right now so it's easy but when he goes back and the boys go back to school I'm afraid I'll not do so well. Might have to recruit my mom to come cook and clean :)

Mnj, whatever it takes to get you through, sweetie. Put those feet up and rest! Boy have I been getting strong o pains this afternoon

Mnj, sorry to hear of this hunni. Good to know that your being fully monitored which means a whole. Some OBs blow stuff off. Good that your flowing Dr's orders and doing what is requested of you. If you have support and they are more than willing to help you TAKE IT! Praying that all will continue to be well with you and baby(full term)

JoJo yay for + opk(sounds like you have your bases covered) Cj, good luck girlie

afm- All is well on this end. Getting ready for our daughters 9th birthday St. Patrick's Day. I can't be believe that it will be 9 years since I've made the biggest mistake of my life(giving OB permission to do TL) I thank God for second chances and restoring my womb. C section will be at 39 weeks. OB said it's possible I may have princess sooner.

Love the pic floppy! You look so cute and love the color of your shirt!

Floppy your so beautiful!! Pregnancy suits you well!!

CJ come on O!!!

Jojo hope you caught that egg!!

Still in bed LOL!! Mom is coming over in a bit to set up a schedule to come help me through the next few weeks. I don't know what I'd do without her. She keeps saying she owes me for saving her life but isn't that what we do for our moms anyways?!?! She's a nut but my nut!! :)

Floppy your so beautiful!! Pregnancy suits you well!!

CJ come on O!!!

Jojo hope you caught that egg!!

Still in bed LOL!! Mom is coming over in a bit to set up a schedule to come help me through the next few weeks. I don't know what I'd do without her. She keeps saying she owes me for saving her life but isn't that what we do for our moms anyways?!?! She's a nut but my nut!! :)

Of course it is. I wish my mom was here just so I could do anything with and for her. Glad your mom is coming to help you out. Rest and no stressing, fussing or moving to much. :thumbup:

Everything has irritated me for the last 24 hours! Wth? I don't know what to think girls. Oh is getting a shoulder operation next week, so he may not be up for TTC next month :( maybe we wont have to...1 dpo and im feeling good about this cycle didnt dtd at night, but he wants a girl anyway, so I think we're covered.

So glad your mom is taking care of you Mnj. Everything will turn out just fine. Wait and see!

Mnj, thanks hunni. Your extremely blessed to have your mothers love and support. God knows best he blessed me with such a loving, caring, compassionate, supportive, understanding dh. I wasn't raised with my mother or father so I don't know what that is like. It's not the same type of love as a mother but it's so comforting and warm. I have learned though that family doesn't necessary have to be blood family :). I'm surrounded around many that are supportive.

Good to know your behaving by staying put. It's finally storming here. We are away celebrating our princess 9th birthday. This morning dh taking her out to breakfast for her free special birthday meal :) just the two of them. So cute

Floppy, that is so cute. Sounds like you got blessed with one of the good ones! I'm not close with my mom or dad either. Wasn't raised with my dad. I am very close with my sister, though. my oh treats my kids like they were his. He's more than I could ask for.

Dpo is 2 or 3 and have had cramps every day. Boy you can tell I o'd from the right side. That was the side the hsg had to push through. Had baby dreams at night. I hope its a.good omen!

I must say that all the pregnant ladies on here look gorgeous with their (bump) bundles of joy xxx

Crystal we haven't heard from you again and we hope you are alright and hopefully pregnant babes? xxx

Hopefully we have caught this month Faith and CJ xxx

I'm now 3 dpo and no symptoms at all. I had really bad ovulation pain this time on my left and a couple of hours after it dissapeared..... I haven't suffered since xxx

Wishing all us TR ladies loads of baby dust xxx

https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/mnjhowell/B_22.jpg

Our little princess!!

That's such a cool pic! 4d? Who does she look like?

Cj & jojo, good luck to both of you:thumbup: sounds good so far!!

Floppy, I have to say...you wear a baby well:haha: very cute! So sad to hear that you grew up without a Mom or dad....i just can't even imagine :hugs: it is crazy how our spouses feel so close to us that they are family without blood relationship (thank goodness:haha:) but I've always looked at that scenario to prove that you can love an adopted baby like your own bio children.

Mnj, beautiful scan!! Wow what amazing technology is available...no surprises left:happydance:

afm, 9dpo...sore bbs, cramps on my left side where I o'd and lower back pain on left side:shrug: don't know what to make of it. I'm like a fish...I'm sitting here thinking...did I feel this last month too? Just can't remember :shrug: could all be related to scrubbing rooms of tile floor as we get ready to leave our condo:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->