• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hey ladies.

I am doing good today. Today not as hungry as I have been.:shrug: Just have to potty a lot today.

Jasmine, try using a $ one. That is what I used. Then I used the internet cheapies.

Crystal, how are you doing?

Faith, I have been told the same thing about the blue dye ones. Funny you said you have taken a HPT in 9 years. I have taken one with the hopes of being preggers in over 17years. :haha:

I got me a pink dye test. It's a Walmart cheapie, but I'm not going to test for a few days in case its just low levels. I saw a lot of women had to be a week or more past their expected period before a positive showed. The thing that gets me is the temps and luteal phase. I have read that some women can have a LP of 16 days....I just don't think I'm one of them.

Anyways, thanks for the support my friends. xxoo

Hi Jasmine, I really hope you get your BFP, hang in there and I hope the witch stays away for you!

On LP length etc, usually any LP will stay as its always been.......Its the time you Ovulate which changes your dates etc.....You always get AF Approx 14 days after you Ovulate unless you have a defect which if your periods have been ok previously, Youre not gonna have that problem......Maybe you Ovulated later than thought, could that be a possibility?..........Fingers crossed for you hunny xxxx

Ready, I am doing great this month and feeling really positive ..Jo Jo and I have been praying together and both feel that this will be our Month......and I really hope every lady on this thread also get their BFP's cos everyone deserves it and wants this soooooooo bad!!! You are an inspiration to us all with your successful beanie xx

No, my temps went up and stayed up on CD16 after a positive OPK on CD 13 in afternoon.. So....let's see that would make today 16 DPO. according to that even though Fertility Friend has me O'ing on the 13th which is the same day as the positive OPK. So according to FF I am 18DPO. :wacko: Still no sign of AF, though. I'm just going to try to put it out of my mind and hope AF comes today if she's gonna. I have a test, but I think I'm going to wait a few days before I use it (if I can.....:winkwink:).

:dust:
No, my temps went up and stayed up on CD16 after a positive OPK on CD 13 in afternoon.. So....let's see that would make today 16 DPO. according to that even though Fertility Friend has me O'ing on the 13th which is the same day as the positive OPK. So according to FF I am 18DPO. :wacko: Still no sign of AF, though. I'm just going to try to put it out of my mind and hope AF comes today if she's gonna. I have a test, but I think I'm going to wait a few days before I use it (if I can.....:winkwink:).

Sounds very promising still Jasmine...............I really hope this is your month?:happydance: To be honest I dont think I could hold off doing another test.....Good on ya for having some will power to wait a few days.... Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

well, I tested on an OPK and got a positive so the next time I have to pee I'm gonna use the pink dye test. I'm so nervous and keep having to pee every couple of hours so I might wait to do it in the morning when it'll be more concentrated. Gosh, I don't know......help! Should I wait or do it tonight with just what pee I can muster up? I only have one test and if I do it tonight I'll want to go get more.....LOL! I'm going insane here!

Ok, I broke down and tested. I believe there is a faint line and I have went to the bathroom about 7 or 8 times today so....... Anyways, I will test again soon I guess. How do oyu know if it's definitely a faint line and not just the antibody strip? I hate this!!!!!!!

Jasmine, the first day I tested it came of BFN then the next day (mid-day) it came up faint. It is faint if you can see the second line.

Post the pic Jasmine and we'll tell you :winkwink: usually an evap is quite grey looking with no pink colour to it at all or it looks more of an indentation on the strip. GL hunny xxxx

Yeah the pink line is even more prominent this morning. I'll just test again tomorrow morning. It snowed here so I don't want to go out and get anymore tests today. I have this strong feeling and know in my heart I'm pregnant. I believe I'm one of those that will only show a line on an HPT a few days after AF. I've had too many things happen that I've tried to put off as new AF symptoms since the TR, but faint nausea after I eat, tons of CM since I O'd (lukkoreah), blue veins all over my body (even in my palms), stretching pains a few days ago, not to mention the cramps after I O'd (even though they've subsided the last few days). The DH is telling me "Face it you are pregnant", but it's so surreal and I still don't want to believe it. I mean....it's the first month we've tried and then so many of us older TR ladies have had M/Cs. I just don't want to get my hopes up that this one will stick around long. Hell, I had two M/Cs at 18 and 20 and I'm almost 35 now. I know I'm rambling, but that's what you all are here for right? LOL! I do love having a place to come and share my life. My D/H is the only one I have to talk about this stuff and I'm driving him nuts!

That sounds like a definate BFP to me hunny, CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: I know its unfortunate that so many of us have miscarried but at least we all know that we are fertile again hunny and that we can have future pregnancies. Try to relax and enjoy it all, getting stressed won't be any good for you in your condition :winkwink: xxxxx

see how faint it is?

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-01-08 at 11.52 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-01-08 at 11.52 #2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 18
Hi TR ladies my name is Kristina i had my TR on 10/5/10 I have been posting on the other TR thread on here for a little while and just found this one on here as well so I figured i would stop by and say hi! I see some of the same woman are on here too but I also see some different ladies :) The TR girls on the other thread are taking 2011 and making it there bitch so many BFP!!!!! how are you all doing over here?

HI Kristina! :flower: Doing good here..... just trying to stay convinced that I see a BFP on my test! I had my surgery Nov. 19th and this was my first month TTC. I am about 4 or 5 days late as you can see.

We've had a bunch of BFPs, but for some reason they don't want to stay. :nope:

Its faint Jasmine but definately there babes and another new comer:flower: welcome xxx

Plus I didn't have to enlarge the pic either.........:happydance: There are also quite a few BFP's here Kristina, if you look back you'll also see that there has been a few m/c too xxx

Hey ladies....I was just taking a shower and checking the 'ol cervix. Well, I noticed some yellow CM. Have any of you gotten this in early pregnancies? I searched it on here and it seems to be normal with some people. :blush:

It's been so long since I was pregnant with my two that I can;t remember anything but the nausea and vomiting! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->