Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

My TR was 2/7/12 we couldn't help ourselves either but i was told two weeks but they prefer a month or two. It's like awaiting a trial at times. I got excited March because I had to BFP but then AF showed her face so this is my second cycle trying

My TR was 2/7/12 we couldn't help ourselves either but i was told two weeks but they prefer a month or two. It's like awaiting a trial at times. I got excited March because I had to BFP but then AF showed her face so this is my second cycle trying

Hope u get ur BFP soon...

i was told by my DR...to wait til after i had my first AF in March...but then last visit she said April 30th...but we didnt wait either we did the deed 2 days after my surgey 2-29 and still TTC....:nope: and im waiting to take a PT on the 16th...my fingers are sooooo FX....i have 5 kiddos already youngest 8 yrs old...oldest 19...so it would be like starting all over for me...

well CD 24 5dpo....no symptoms besides bbs are sore,,but they've been tht way for a few days..i usually get sore bb before AF gets here tho...dey seem somewat fuller...reason im saying it is cuz im not a bb woman...so just waiting to see wat happens...FX...

Have a good day ladys.....
keep the hopes and prayers up....

good morning bnb ttc after TR ladies....Hope all is well with everyone today...
as for me no symptoms wat so ever today but things could change n a blink of an eye...
4dpo...testing on 3-16...AF is due 3-21...fx....
Have a great day ladies..:flower:

wth just realized im still in March smh...testing 4-16....af 4-21....wat was i thinking

Hello ladies and welcome to all the newbies. I hope your journey is a short one. I am currently preggers with my first TR. I have 2 losses before this one. Praying you all get your BFP.

oooohhh really thts so exciting :happydance:....i get so happy with my hopes up very high wen i hear someone has had a BFP....how lond did it take u

Morning! I definitely o'd yesterday. My temps jumped way up this morning. Tww! Man, have I got a headache!

Hello ladies and welcome to all the newbies. I hope your journey is a short one. I am currently preggers with my first TR. I have 2 losses before this one. Praying you all get your BFP.

oooohhh really thts so exciting :happydance:....i get so happy with my hopes up very high wen i hear someone has had a BFP....how lond did it take u

I had my first chemical in July 2010 after having the surgery 16th June. Then another confirmed chemical in september. First proper BFP in October with twin girls that I lost in November and another confirmed chemical in December:cry: BFP in Febuary with Callum who was born in october. We started trying again just after christmas and not had any luck up to yet. This is the longest we've been without even a sniff of a BFP xxx

Have you took clomid this month cj? Or is this natural? Woohoo for the temp rise though and boo to the headache xxx

Sometimes I blamed myself for ever having the surgery because before I was just as fertile as theblil women in the shoe. It hurts my DH seeing me panic and afraid I ruin my body. Do anyone else deal with these feelings

Good luck! Wishing you a BFP. My bb was tight with firmness now their very soft

Jo, no clomid or even vitamins except folic acid this month.

Mrstruth, its been a year since my tr and not one bfp. I feel the same way
about feeling like you ruined your body.

I would like to say "Welcome to our group newbies" :) I had TR in 2010 m/c in Jan 2011 and is currently pregnant with our TR miracle blessing. Wishing you all a short sweet way to BFP. Once again Welcome

Yes I do it's a ackward feeling, I been hard on myself a lot behind it. Just keeping my fingers crossed. Inam hopeful and yet doubtful.

Floppy years when are you do. And congrats to you and your blessing

AFM- Surprised family with 3D 4D ultrasound :). We had a blast seeing our Princess on the big screen. Here's a picture of her with her hand under her chin after smiling. https://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv206/iammykidsmom90/th_Azariawhandonchin.jpg

MAY 23, 2012 is repeated scheduled c section @ 3PM. OB mentioned if water break soon then I will have c section that day. Princess is riding low in the pelvis and possibly could come early.

MNJ, How are you hunni? I am checking on you xxxx hugs

She is adorable I know you were just Estatic to find out you were carrying and it was a successful pregnancy. I pray me and my DH experience that feeling

Yes I do it's a ackward feeling, I been hard on myself a lot behind it. Just keeping my fingers crossed. Inam hopeful and yet doubtful.

Floppy years when are you do. And congrats to you and your blessing

My c section date in May 23, 2012:happydance::happydance:. It's a repeated c section bc I had to have an EM(emergency) one with my 4th. After having 3 natural vaginal births.

I had my first through C-section, my second natural and I requested a c-section with my third. How long did you try before you conceived? And have you decided on a name for the princess

I had my first through C-section, my second natural and I requested a c-section with my third. How long did you try before you conceived? And have you decided on a name for the princess

I pray that TTC is short :). We waited 2 FULL cycles before listened very closely to Dr recommendations after TR. Princess name will not be revealed until birth. To be honest still working on her middle name. My other two girls middle starts with an (M) and we agreed to keep the (M) going with the girls. Monet and Marie soooooo now we are looking for a middle for her. Makayla, Maleah or Meleah, Micaiah plus many more M's lol. We believe in picking names with meaning not just bc they sound good u know. So yeah once I see her I believe I will know what to name her.

How long have you all been trying?

I would like to say "Welcome to our group newbies" :) I had TR in 2010 m/c in Jan 2011 and is currently pregnant with our TR miracle blessing. Wishing you all a short sweet way to BFP. Once again Welcome

awwwww...i want a baby bump.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"