Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

This will be my second cycle I started in March. I guess I need to start this month since maybe my cycle just getting to get right this month. But I started in March. Those names are adorable and I know exactly what you are saying when say select a name with meaning. I also hope it be a short TTC fir me as well

Camtex78 me as well  how long have you been trying

Camtex78 me as well  how long have you been trying

lol 2 days after my TR 2-29-12...we didnt wasted no time...suppose to get AF 21st...hope not...i did a PT(cheapy) earlier and a brite pink line showed up BFN....ughhhh...maybe its to early to test so ima test again on 16th...
also talked to the PT and told it damn u didnt have to so up so brite and bold shoot it couldve been a lil faint atleast....lol...i had to humor myself

Lol I was growling at it when I did lol. I took three two have a bright pink line and a light test line and one was negative with a line trying to fade in. But came AF before my doc appt so I don't know what that was about. My fingers and toes are crossed

Lol I was growling at it when I did lol. I took three two have a bright pink line and a light test line and one was negative with a line trying to fade in. But came AF before my doc appt so I don't know what that was about. My fingers and toes are crossed

Sounds like you had a BFP but may have been a chemical pregnancy. I know those are where you can have a BFP but a few days later start AF and show BFNs from then on. Alot more common than most people think and typically most wouldn't even know but since we are so in tune with our bodies when TTC, we can catch things like this.

Hoping for some BFP's this month!!!! :hugs:

Floppy-I can't wait til I get the 3D US. We get one in 7 weeks when we find out the sex....I think...:flower:

Hi Ladies,

Had a massive week at work so haven't had a chance to jump on and check what's happening. Started part-time this week, have been working full-time up till now but now I have Fridays off which is wonderful. AF still hasn't shown up so I'm at CD38 of a normally 24-26 day cycle. Still testing negative so no idea what's happened. I have a doctors appointment today with my GP to get the results of my blood test (cancer) last week so while I'm there I'm going to ask her to give me something to restart my period. Sick of waiting now I know there's no chance I could be pregnant.

Goodluck to all.

Clucky- good luck at the doctor :)

Mnj, How are you and your mom doing?

Hi Ladies,

Had a massive week at work so haven't had a chance to jump on and check what's happening. Started part-time this week, have been working full-time up till now but now I have Fridays off which is wonderful. AF still hasn't shown up so I'm at CD38 of a normally 24-26 day cycle. Still testing negative so no idea what's happened. I have a doctors appointment today with my GP to get the results of my blood test (cancer) last week so while I'm there I'm going to ask her to give me something to restart my period. Sick of waiting now I know there's no chance I could be pregnant.

Goodluck to all.
Good luck at Dr :)

Thanks ladies. Trying to keep busy this morning to keep my mind of the doctors. Kids are home on school holidays driving me nuts so shouldn't be too hard finding work to do. Thankfully they start back at school next Monday. BRING IT ON!

Clunkymumof5 far as the cancer results Stay positive! During my TR they found a mass on liver they had possibility of being cancerous, I had to have MRI's performed. I gave it to my almighty, prayed,cried and gave it to him. On the 26th of March it was confirmed that it's benign. So stay positive and I will keep my fingers crossed that your cycle restart and you receive that wonderful addiction to your family

Its so different here in the UK because you can't request a C-Section. I wanted to have Callum naturally, so bad and was rushed down for a section on an emergency because his heart had stopped beating. Next time (please god) we will hopefully want our baby naturally? I went through 2 labours on just gas and air and loved every moment and pain. It was hard at the end but we all go through that don't we? xxxx

By the way.... Callum is the only C-section I've ever had and hopefully the last xxxx

Clunkymumof5 far as the cancer results Stay positive! During my TR they found a mass on liver they had possibility of being cancerous, I had to have MRI's performed. I gave it to my almighty, prayed,cried and gave it to him. On the 26th of March it was confirmed that it's benign. So stay positive and I will keep my fingers crossed that your cycle restart and you receive that wonderful addiction to your family

Thanks Mrstruth. So glad yours turned out to be a benign tumour. I'm trying to stay positive but honestly lately it seems everywhere I turn something pops up to burst my bubble. Only 3 hours now till I have my appointment and I'll know either way.i'm praying that given the fact she hasn't called me to come in any sooner than today that it's good news.

Thanks Mrstruth. So glad yours turned out to be a benign tumour. I'm trying to stay positive but honestly lately it seems everywhere I turn something pops up to burst my bubble. Only 3 hours now till I have my appointment and I'll know either way.i'm praying that given the fact she hasn't called me to come in any sooner than today that it's good news.

So sorry that i missed this post..... Good luck xxxx

Thanks jojo1972. I'll update once I get back from the doctors. Have my fingers and toes crossed that it's good news.

It's not going to be anything I just feel it in my spirit to tell you, this, it's going to be fine it's already Been handled. This is your year

You will because first thing is never claim anything so we aren't claiming cancer. And god said ask and you shall receive and have faith and I ask that he heal you and bless your family with another blessing

Hi Ladies.

I have great news. My blood test for ovarian cancer came back all clear and to top off a great day I've just had some brown spotting so hopefully AF will be here in the near future. What a great day!

Thanks for all the good wishes.

Hi Ladies.

I have great news. My blood test for ovarian cancer came back all clear and to top off a great day I've just had some brown spotting so hopefully AF will be here in the near future. What a great day!

Thanks for all the good wishes.

Fantastic news :happydance::happydance::happydance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back