Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi Ladies.

I have great news. My blood test for ovarian cancer came back all clear and to top off a great day I've just had some brown spotting so hopefully AF will be here in the near future. What a great day!

Thanks for all the good wishes.

:happydance: thats great news...lets gets those babys rolling out...

sore bbs and im feeling bloated today...just waiting waiting waiting for Mon. to get here so i can test....at time point im thinking ders a 50/50 chance....:wacko: we'll see wat happens
Hope all u ladys have a great wkend....

6 DPO
CD 25

Morning! I'm 2dpo today and my spike in temps loos more significant than it has in past months. Jo, here my insurance covers a c section bc Ive had 2 before. It sees all doctors are afraid of the 1% chance of rupture ( or my feeling is they want to schedule everything). Mine finally said if I go on my own 2 ws early, he will let me try vaginal. How likely is that to happen?!

Clucky, great news!

Chuckmumof5 :thumbup:I felt it! Glad that you are Ok and on your journey to TTCAR along with the rest of us. Congrats to you

sore bbs and im feeling bloated today...just waiting waiting waiting for Mon. to get here so i can test....at time point im thinking ders a 50/50 chance....:wacko: we'll see wat happens
Hope all u ladys have a great wkend....

6 DPO
CD 25

:happydance: I have my fingers crossed for you, one chart told me based on my cervical fluid this week, they suspect I ovulated sometime this week but my chart in temp didn't show a shift but I wasn't consistent with taking before I got out of bed. Going to chart it from this day on correctly and still await the wewek of 16-20 for my OV day which is 20 on two charts which said the average months cycle of my last two are 29 days and 22 on one that said 31. I received thirty one from the 5th to the 5th as well so I am going with that.

Morning! I'm 2dpo today and my spike in temps loos more significant than it has in past months. Jo, here my insurance covers a c section bc Ive had 2 before. It sees all doctors are afraid of the 1% chance of rupture ( or my feeling is they want to schedule everything). Mine finally said if I go on my own 2 ws early, he will let me try vaginal. How likely is that to happen?!

Clucky, great news!

My first was C-Section, second natural and third a C-Section. Each pregnancy is different. Hopeful you have the opportunity to have the natural birth

Clucky, wonderful news!! Hope af gets here so you can get on with the baby making!

It's so exciting to have so many of us near the same points in our cycles! I'm currently 3-4 dpo. Bring on the bfps!!

Clunkymumof5 far as the cancer results Stay positive! During my TR they found a mass on liver they had possibility of being cancerous, I had to have MRI's performed. I gave it to my almighty, prayed,cried and gave it to him. On the 26th of March it was confirmed that it's benign. So stay positive and I will keep my fingers crossed that your cycle restart and you receive that wonderful addiction to your family

Its so different here in the UK because you can't request a C-Section. I wanted to have Callum naturally, so bad and was rushed down for a section on an emergency because his heart had stopped beating. Next time (please god) we will hopefully want our baby naturally? I went through 2 labours on just gas and air and loved every moment and pain. It was hard at the end but we all go through that don't we? xxxx

Sadly I had to have EM c section due to cord being around baby neck and her heart rate wads faint and dr said we can't take any chances and called EM c section. Being that I had that one after having 3 natural pain free, med free births prior. Due to that ONE c section Drs said I will have to have repeated c sections from now on!!! I have looked into Drs that do vbacs(vaginal births after c sections) and NO one in our area are doing them bc of the risk of tearing. Sooooooooooo this leads me to a scheduled repeated c sections. Which I am not looking forward too but have NO other choice.

Hi Ladies

AF is finally here:happydance::happydance::happy dance:

We can finally start trying again. DP looked at me like I'd lost the plot last night when I told him AF had turned up. "Why are you smiling, shouldn't you be crying... " I then had to explain the whole process of how many days past ovulation I was and why I knew I wasn't pregnant so wanted AF to show up so we could start trying again. :happy dance:

CD1

Hi Ladies

We can finally start trying again. DP looked at me like I'd lost the plot last night when I told him AF had turned up. "Why are you smiling, shouldn't you be crying... " I then had to explain the whole process of how many days past ovulation I was and why I knew I wasn't pregnant so wanted AF to show up so we could start trying again. :happy dance:

CD1

I am so excited for you! :flower:congrats

Hi Ladies

CD1

Congrats on AF. Men are so funny they have no idea what we do to get preggers. LOL

Thanks ladies. AF is horrendous this month probably because it was so long coming. I've been lying down pretty much all day with cramps. Oh well it's a positive thing, now I have a new cycle and another chance to make a baby.

Thanks ladies. AF is horrendous this month probably because it was so long coming. I've been lying down pretty much all day with cramps. Oh well it's a positive thing, now I have a new cycle and another chance to make a baby.

Yes in deed and then you will be :coffee:Like the rest of us awaiting the next months challenges.

Good morning ladies! I hope you all have a great weekend! I am 3 dpo and nothing so far. Ff finally gave me my lines, so i will start testing next weekend. sad, but i cant wait to poas! Ha. Men really have no clue...oh wanted to make a baby yesterday and i said that was 2 days ago, and we hit the nail on the head as far as timing...he totally doesnt believe it can only happen during a few days fertile time a.month. But practice makes perfect, right? Lol! His arm is still causing him pain from the surgery and its been 3 1/2 weeks, but I think hes got his groove back!

Good morning ladies! I hope you all have a great weekend! I am 3 dpo and nothing so far. Ff finally gave me my lines, so i will start testing next weekend. sad, but i cant wait to poas! Ha. Men really have no clue...oh wanted to make a baby yesterday and i said that was 2 days ago, and we hit the nail on the head as far as timing...he totally doesnt believe it can only happen during a few days fertile time a.month. But practice makes perfect, right? Lol! His arm is still causing him pain from the surgery and its been 3 1/2 weeks, but I think hes got his groove back!

Good morning,
I dont think the men totally gets it my husband told me last night he don't understand why their sperm last up to five days and our egg last 12-24 hours. I told him because they have a cerfew lol. I am excited that he is very excited about this and just awaiting a sticky bean

My partner has no idea. He thinks with his "super sperm" it can happen anytime. lol I only wish that was the case.

8 dpo today
yesterday was a lazy day stayed in bed slept on and off
going to test 16th & 17th...Af due 21st...
BBs still sore...usually that way before she arrives...no cramping with i usually get by now...so we'll see what happens...Im really wanting to be preggers...but if it happens it happens...:shrug:

8 dpo today
yesterday was a lazy day stayed in bed slept on and off
going to test 16th & 17th...Af due 21st...
BBs still sore...usually that way before she arrives...no cramping with i usually get by now...so we'll see what happens...Im really wanting to be preggers...but if it happens it happens...:shrug:

It will Happen for you. Keep your spirit high about it, I am excited for you, I can't wait to OV this week coming I am fertile they said the entire week from the 16-22 but due to OV 22 so I will be BD accordingly to every other day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->