Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Cluckymumof5, mine thinks the same thing. That his boys can do it anytime they want. Smh.

Cam, i hope you get good news!

Good luck Mrstruth!

Not a thing going on at 4 dpo...

i woke up from my nap...but watever my lil ones have seemed to get me too...sore throat slight cough..my head feels like it wants to explode wen i get up...i dnt get sick often...ughhhhhh...:growlmad:

Cj72 - thank you and the same to you

Camtex78 I am sorry that you are sick I hope that you start to feel better as well :flower: get plenty of :sleep:

Hi Ladies

Seem the gynaecologists at the hospital today for a follow up appointment after they removed my polyp. Both gyno's checked my ultrasound (the one my local doctor had done to see why I was experiencing pain last month) and told me that I should find another doctor as she's obviously got no idea what she's talking about. The adenomyosis (endometriosis of the uterine muscles) will not affect our chances of falling pregnant at all and the cysts on my ovaries are a good thing because they show that I'm ovulating. They've scheduled another appointment and ultrasound for June as a followup but have assured me that given my uterus is spotlessly clean and waiting for a baby to implant, if I convince hubby to play ball in my fertile period there's a high chance we could be pregnant by the time we go back in June especially given I had a D & C 6 weeks ago which leaves your uterus squeaky clean :happydance:

Congrats clunkymumof5 I am rooting for you . Its your time

ladys i think i might have a baby on board im 9 dpo...i took a test this morning and the + sign going across is faint be u can see it the line going dn it is faint ...the other line is bolder...omg...i hope this is a good sign...i showed it to my older son and he said he could see a + so. my fingers are crossed:happydance:

ladys i think i might have a baby on board im 9 dpo...i took a test this morning and the + sign going across is faint be u can see it the line going dn it is faint ...the other line is bolder...omg...i hope this is a good sign...i showed it to my older son and he said he could see a + so. my fingers are crossed:happydance:

on top of tht i got sick yesterday i think i got it from my lil ones....coughing and a running nose...:nope:
bb arent as sore but still fuller...

Good news Clucky! Im so happy for you!

Cam, woohoo! Post pics tomorrow!

on top of tht i got sick yesterday i think i got it from my lil ones....coughing and a running nose...:nope:

I have my fingers crossed for you:happydance:

Hi Ladies

Seem the gynaecologists at the hospital today for a follow up appointment after they removed my polyp. Both gyno's checked my ultrasound (the one my local doctor had done to see why I was experiencing pain last month) and told me that I should find another doctor as she's obviously got no idea what she's talking about. The adenomyosis (endometriosis of the uterine muscles) will not affect our chances of falling pregnant at all and the cysts on my ovaries are a good thing because they show that I'm ovulating. They've scheduled another appointment and ultrasound for June as a followup but have assured me that given my uterus is spotlessly clean and waiting for a baby to implant, if I convince hubby to play ball in my fertile period there's a high chance we could be pregnant by the time we go back in June especially given I had a D & C 6 weeks ago which leaves your uterus squeaky clean :happydance:

That's Great news.

Camtex7i :happydance: I am happy for you sounds like a winner congrats

Awesome news. Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Okay my cycle this month was three days, i was set to Ovulate on he 22, based on my cervical fluid they say i Ovulate cd8 which was the 12th i took OV kits and it was negative. my temp been around 97.4-97.6 since the 12th but today it was 97.0 I took these two test today a first response Opk and a walgreen opk please help explain to me why its positive today instead of next week.

Attachments

• lh ov test.jpg1.jpg
    lh ov test.jpg1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Ov test 2.jpg
    Ov test 2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
  • ov test 3.jpg
    ov test 3.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
Okay my cycle this month was three days, i was set to Ovulate on he 22, based on my cervical fluid they say i Ovulate cd8 which was the 12th i took OV kits and it was negative. my temp been around 97.4-97.6 since the 12th but today it was 97.0 I took these two test today a first response Opk and a walgreen opk please help explain to me why its positive today instead of next week.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-109934-19338.png

You are defo having your surge now, get BDing xxx

You are defo having your surge now, get BDing xxx

Thank you Jojo I have been confused by it. Something just told me to test I was going to wait. I took my temp this morning it was 96.8 yesterday 97.0 do your temp drop before Your surge. How many days should I BD? I took a opk and it was bright red two lines this morning as well

Definately BD for the next 3 days if possible and in a couple of days your temps should rise. the first day of a rise is 1dpo. Good luck and I pray you catch that egg xxx

AFM I'm 8/9 dpo today and had no symptoms what so ever apart from a cold that I've caught off Callum. I've had plenty of CM but not like what I usually get when I'm pregnant. Usually its loads of watery CM when pregnant but this time its kind of snotty and today there has been the tiniest bit of blood in it. I ovulated really early this month and the last couple of days I have tested neg. I don't think it will be my month again this time but hoping and praying some other ladies will get their BFPs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->