Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Dont count yourself out JoJo. Give it a few days. I am fertile early this month as well. I also read that when implantation is happening you can spot a little and I think 8/9dpo is when implantation happens so just wait til 11dpo

Implantation bleeding, jo? Update us cam!

Hi everyone! Haven't been on BandB for awhile and this is my first time in this thread. I am 32 and my husband is 29. I got tubal in 2002 and reversal in March 2011. Started first cycle of clomid in Jan and it worked! I am currently 13w pregnant! I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of you and sending baby dust your way!

6 dpo and the bbs are getting bigger and starting to hurt. Im gonna start testing Friday!

Hi everyone! Haven't been on BandB for awhile and this is my first time in this thread. I am 32 and my husband is 29. I got tubal in 2002 and reversal in March 2011. Started first cycle of clomid in Jan and it worked! I am currently 13w pregnant! I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of you and sending baby dust your way!

Congrats its stories like yours that gives me hope and faith

Welcome, and Congratulations

Welcome :flower: and congrats

Welcome and congrats.

Hi ladies, I hope everyone is doing well.

Welcome and congrats!

Thanks Jojo. This tww is soooooo slow. Seems like its dragging!

Tell me about it! I tested again this AM and a big fat nada for me again:cry: I'm thinking of waiting a couple of days before testing again now.

I tested too and BFN! I'm not sure how many dpo I am. 8 or 9 though. I had some serious AF cramps last night.

sorry to hear of all the bfns this a.m. :( I'm currently 8-9 dpo as well and plan to test Tuesday, unless af has shown! I've been thinking more and more about trying clomid:wacko: I really didn't want to do that, but after 16mo.of NOTHING..I'm really beginning to wonder. if I do try it, I'll plan it beginning in June. My sis, mom and myself are doing an intinsive weight loss plan for the month of May and don't want to throw clomid in the mix:wacko: is it true that you gain weight while on it?

Anyway, hope everyone is keeping their chin up:hugs: xoxo

Hey, I'm glad to see you here! I have a bump buddy now. :flower: So did you have any BFPs at all before you started the clomid? Quite a few of us here have had that dreaded M/C some have even had more than one. I had one the month after my surgery but this one was definitely my lil sticky bean! Can't wait to chat more with you.

I wonder how Cam is doing. She has never posted back to let us know. Well, I hope you are ok, girl and hoping that is a definite BFP for you.

Wishing you other ladies some good luck and lots of baby dust!! :hugs:

Clomid did make me hungry! So I'm sure it is weight gan to it but I didn't notice any when I took it but of course scales are a big no no for me so I'm not sure if I had weight gain! Lol!

I'm really down today because I took another test which I know I shouldn't have but I wanted a afternoon cocktail. This next cycle is my 1 year anniversary of the tubal reversal and it was negative. I really think I'm 9dpo too. I am to the point that I just don't think it's going to happen. I've already done fertility treatments, hsg etc... There has to be a point where you just have to accept it ain't going to happen and I wasted a boat load of money! Grrrrrrr.... That probably pisses me off more than anything. I should have tried ivf first.

Clomid did make me hungry! So I'm sure it is weight gan to it but I didn't notice any when I took it but of course scales are a big no no for me so I'm not sure if I had weight gain! Lol!

I'm really down today because I took another test which I know I shouldn't have but I wanted a afternoon cocktail. This next cycle is my 1 year anniversary of the tubal reversal and it was negative. I really think I'm 9dpo too. I am to the point that I just don't think it's going to happen. I've already done fertility treatments, hsg etc... There has to be a point where you just have to accept it ain't going to happen and I wasted a boat load of money! Grrrrrrr.... That probably pisses me off more than anything. I should have tried ivf first.

Angel, if you don't mind my asking, how old are you and dh? Did dh have an SA done?
I KNOW how discouraging it is! It's just so hard to come to grips with the fact that we were once very fertile...made a HUGE mistake..reversed that, and now can't conceive:cry: I've done much better this cycle...no opks or temping and I actually don't have any anxiety or anxious feelings during the tww this time around...with each passing month, I begin to accept what may very well be the reality. I was once fertile but made a selfish choice.:cry:

Yes, the 1yr. TR anniversary is NOT a happy time with no baby in sight:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Faith, I needed that. I am 35 and DH is 36. I've had AMH to see my eggs quality and turned out good even though premature menopause hits every female in my family by 35. Last month was a big break, stopped everything but I know when I ovulate now so it's hard to forget when it comes time. I don't know if I just ignored this prior to my surgery but I know now what side I ovulate due to ovulation pains. I've done 3 cycles of clomid/hcg and 2 cycles of iuis. My hsg shows my right tube block I'm assuming with scar tissues. I really love my fertility doc but what aggravates me, after spending so much money is that there should be a discount knowing I did the TR and I've tried everything, next step ivf discounted. She agrees ivf BUT, it's 10,000 a try not including meds. Which is another 2500 or so. DH- SA is awesome so I know it's me and my stupid choice 14 years ago.

Oh! And let me also say, my ex husband I had 3 children with has 2 more with his wife which infuriates me that I can't even have one with my husband! Since it was his idea I had the TL to begin with! I'm sorry I'm ranting but it blows my mind how stupid, young and dumb I was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->