Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Isn't that the truth. Last week was my 1 yr. I did gain about 5 lbs on clomid, but the progesterone gave me 15 in2 mo.

Clomid did make me hungry! So I'm sure it is weight gan to it but I didn't notice any when I took it but of course scales are a big no no for me so I'm not sure if I had weight gain! Lol!

I'm really down today because I took another test which I know I shouldn't have but I wanted a afternoon cocktail. This next cycle is my 1 year anniversary of the tubal reversal and it was negative. I really think I'm 9dpo too. I am to the point that I just don't think it's going to happen. I've already done fertility treatments, hsg etc... There has to be a point where you just have to accept it ain't going to happen and I wasted a boat load of money! Grrrrrrr.... That probably pisses me off more than anything. I should have tried ivf first.

Angel, if you don't mind my asking, how old are you and dh? Did dh have an SA done?
I KNOW how discouraging it is! It's just so hard to come to grips with the fact that we were once very fertile...made a HUGE mistake..reversed that, and now can't conceive:cry: I've done much better this cycle...no opks or temping and I actually don't have any anxiety or anxious feelings during the tww this time around...with each passing month, I begin to accept what may very well be the reality. I was once fertile but made a selfish choice.:cry:

Yes, the 1yr. TR anniversary is NOT a happy time with no baby in sight:hugs::hugs:

After 10 months of trying and a m/c I was convinced that I was suffering because of my selfish choice too! It's just not true. I think maybe you really should give clomid a try! My doc told me sometimes after the reversal, it is like your body trying to remember what all needs to be done and clomid might give it that lil kick. It worked for me on 1st round, so maybe your body just needs a little boost!
For everyone else who is testing.....Just a little hope! I tested at 8 and 9 dpo with FRER and got negatives....10 dpo got the slightest positive and that night it was a slight bit darker. The next day went to doc for bloodwork and HCG level was only 31. So, even 1 day can make a difference between a positive and negative results. I am keeping my fx for all of you ladies and sending BABY DUST your way!!!

Thankyou!

I tried clomid for 3 months and 2 iuis. I was producing plenty of eggs and dropping them at a low dose of 50mg. I had 2 eggs drop with each iui. I had them monitored so I knew I was ovulating. I even took 3 months of HCG injections to force ovulation when they were at the right size. And that was even more discouraging knowing DH count was 150 million and 200 million another cycle and was inserted straight in and nothing.

Its good to know you got your BFP after several BFN. Thankyou!

Oh! And let me also say, my ex husband I had 3 children with has 2 more with his wife which infuriates me that I can't even have one with my husband! Since it was his idea I had the TL to begin with! I'm sorry I'm ranting but it blows my mind how stupid, young and dumb I was!

I feel the same that it was my ex idea and being young and married with three kids back then I agreed, well now he is having more kids and I finally have a wonderful husband and my mistake is hindering us. I pray every night that God shifts my body in the direction he chooses. I use to be angry with myself for the TL. Only if I had a time machine. And now they are offering me a IVF for my next step. If this TTC takes to long. Last month I wasn't blocked so hopefullybit stays that way

8 dpo. I cant wait to start testing! I am so ready for that elusive bfp.

Goodluck for everyone testing. I'm only CD6 so a long way for me to go yet.

Stopping by to say DON'T GIVE UP LADIES!!!
I see plenty of BFP on this thread :) xxxx hugs. Praying that each of you will get your hearts desire and be blessed with blissful, healthy, full term happy pregnancies :).

I start testing tomorrow morning. :)

Thanks floppy!

For all you testing....I am here cheering you on! I know how hard it is, but when you get that BFP it will be worth it! BABY DUST!!!!!!!!!!

good luck, Cj:hugs::happydance:
Jojo, are you testing yet? :)
Clucky, I hope time flys till O :thumbup:

There are sooo many of us in this tww, there MUST be bfps in the bunch!

Seems like so many of you are so close in your cycles. I agree with Faith...there has to be a BFP somewhere in there. Praying for you all! :flower:

I'm safely in my second trimester now but funny thing is the worrying hasn't let up all that much. Guess it's normal at my advanced maternal age...lol :wacko:

im out af showed up this morning 2 days before it was suppose to.:cry:...ughhh....so confused....i bought some opks today...still figuring out when to use the darn things...:dohh:

Wishing you plenty of baby dust CJ72 keep us updated

Camtex78 don't give up I started testing with opk seven days after AF so actually a week before I was due to OV

Seems like so many of you are so close in your cycles. I agree with Faith...there has to be a BFP somewhere in there. Praying for you all! :flower:

I'm safely in my second trimester now but funny thing is the worrying hasn't let up all that much. Guess it's normal at my advanced maternal age...lol :wacko:

Jasmine0489 congrats to you. How long after your surgery did it take before you conceived

Hi everyone, I've tested today at 11/12 dpo and its bfn:cry: I'm pretty positive I'm out this month so on to May I go :wacko:

Camtex I start testing with opks as soon as AF is over. I use the IC ones because of the amount I get through. Since the TR I can ovulate anytime between cycle day 11-18 and don't like to miss the surge xxx

Come on Faith and cj we need a bfp xxx

Mrstruth I hope you have a quick 2ww and a bfp at the end of it xxx

Jasmine its so hard not to worry even in the 3rd tri, we have longed for these babies and the worrying doesn't even stop once we've had them! I count my blessings every single day with Callum and would love for him to have a little bro/sis but I am thankful for the one xxx

Jasmine- ama...haha! 9dpo and not a hint of a line, but its early yet...good luck to everyone in the tww! I hoe you're right, Faith! We need some bfps!

I woke up this morning my temp is 97.8 yesterday it was 97.2 and wed 96.8 do I am pretty sure I ovulated. Just don't know if this 1dpo or 2 good luck too you ladies. We didn't get to BD last night so I may be out as well. Good luck to others

Jasmine0489 congrats to you. How long after your surgery did it take before you conceived

Well, I had my surgery in Nov. of 2010. I conceived the first month of trying but it was a very strange miscarriage. My HCG did not go completely away for 4-5 months. Then my hubby and I tried hardcore for the next 3 months to conceive. It was starting to take a toll on us and we had some issues so I stopped trying until December of 2011. We decided not to chart, opk, nothing that called for us to feel like sex was a routine like before. I was not even counting cycle days. I got my BFP a month later in Janauary (actually in February since my LMP was around second week of January). So really I only TTC for maybe 4 months. Was a very crazy time. I suggest you not let it take over your entire life as it can tend to do. I wish you all the luck and a very easy journey to get your lil bean! :flower:

Bring on the BFP's !!!!! I cant wait to hear of some great news........Time is a virtue and there is loads of time yet to get the lines going!.....xx

Congrats to the newbies with a BFP! How wonderful! So encouraging for us, Im such a long timer now!....xx

Faith hunny, you have nothing to lose with the Clomid give it a try with 50mg......it will certainly give your eggs a boost and you may not even need try it......I hope you get your + this month Fingers crossed....xx

Hugs and well wishes to everyone who has joined this thread, its great to have you on board this rollercoaster ride....... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->