Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi everyone, I've tested today at 11/12 dpo and its bfn:cry: I'm pretty positive I'm out this month so on to May I go :wacko:

Camtex I start testing with opks as soon as AF is over. I use the IC ones because of the amount I get through. Since the TR I can ovulate anytime between cycle day 11-18 and don't like to miss the surge xxx

Come on Faith and cj we need a bfp xxx

Mrstruth I hope you have a quick 2ww and a bfp at the end of it xxx

Jasmine its so hard not to worry even in the 3rd tri, we have longed for these babies and the worrying doesn't even stop once we've had them! I count my blessings every single day with Callum and would love for him to have a little bro/sis but I am thankful for the one xxx

Aww Jo sorry about your news......:hugs: thinking about you as always.....I agree come on CJ and Faith we need some BFP news.....I am rooting for all of you TR ladies......xx

Crystal, so good to see you post:hugs:

thanks for the well wishes, girls:kiss: we'll see what the next days bring for us:) I'm not getting my hopes:winkwink: I did email my dr. today about his thoughts on clomid..starting in June:thumbup: I agree, Crystal, what do I have to lose:shrug: nothing else has worked thus far.

Well, I FINALLY got the camper packed and we are heading to TX for a week of family camp:happydance: we're so excited...unfortuantely, if AF is coming, it will be the day we get to camp:growlmad: but I'll deal with it:)

I hope you ladies have a good weekend:hugs: so sorry about this month's BFNs:nope: we have to just keep trying, right? This cycle I've felt sooo much happier in the TWW than in the past..I'm completely prepared for AF..but would LOVE to see 2 lines:flower: I'm going to enjoy each day..preggers or not :hugs:

Sorry to hear af got you cam. Jo, i hope you get a last minute bfp!

Crystal, its so good to hear from you sweetie! <3

Faith, taking clomid for more than a few months caused my lining to get thin. Thats why i had totake progesterone.Make sure your doc gives you all the facts ;)

Hi everyone, I've tested today at 11/12 dpo and its bfn:cry: I'm pretty positive I'm out this month so on to May I go :wacko:

Camtex I start testing with opks as soon as AF is over. I use the IC ones because of the amount I get through. Since the TR I can ovulate anytime between cycle day 11-18 and don't like to miss the surge xxx

Jasmine its so hard not to worry even in the 3rd tri, we have longed for these babies and the worrying doesn't even stop once we've had them! I count my blessings every single day with Callum and would love for him to have a little bro/sis but I am thankful for the one xxx

Hi Jojo. It's not over to AF sings. I have my fingers and toes crossed that you get a BFP this month.

Hi All

I'm currently at CD8, started harassing the man already so fingers and toes crossed this month we get a BFP. I've managed to start charting this month and I'm actually able to wake up at the same time every day. When I was tempting during AF it was up and down all over the place but over the past 2 days it's suddenly started evening out so hopefully I'll be able to pick up if I ovulated. I'm also using OPK's everyday this month until I work out exactly when I ovulate. I have about 1000 IC's which I brought of someone closing their internet shop so I'm testing twice a day to make sure I manage to pick up the surge.

Aww Jo sorry about your news......:hugs: thinking about you as always.....I agree come on CJ and Faith we need some BFP news.....I am rooting for all of you TR ladies......xx

thanks for the input...any words are helpful...hopefully May brings me a blooming flower:flower:....im at CD 2 all over again....ughhhh

I am at 3dpo now and honestly I have decided if I don't get a BFP for May then I am going to Stop TTC. :nope: this is wearing me thin with hope and disappointment and I have just started. I don't know maybe I am emotional

Crystal, so good to see you post:hugs:

thanks for the well wishes, girls:kiss: we'll see what the next days bring for us:) I'm not getting my hopes:winkwink: I did email my dr. today about his thoughts on clomid..starting in June:thumbup: I agree, Crystal, what do I have to lose:shrug: nothing else has worked thus far.

Well, I FINALLY got the camper packed and we are heading to TX for a week of family camp:happydance: we're so excited...unfortuantely, if AF is coming, it will be the day we get to camp:growlmad: but I'll deal with it:)

I hope you ladies have a good weekend:hugs: so sorry about this month's BFNs:nope: we have to just keep trying, right? This cycle I've felt sooo much happier in the TWW than in the past..I'm completely prepared for AF..but would LOVE to see 2 lines:flower: I'm going to enjoy each day..preggers or not :hugs:

You always have a great attitude Faith and I am with you all the way on that one, I think relaxing a little more and enjoying life as it is, helps the journey along, and like you say anything else is a bonus, I have heard a few of our TR ladies saying that relaxing more and not actively TTC actually works and the + just comes along....maybe that is the way for forward for us, and like you that's exactly what I am doing.....chillin!...xxxx If you do decide to take Clomid I agree with CJ and it will make your lining thin but after months of use, I have been on it off and on for over a year and half and I always give myself a break in between to get my lining nice and healthly again, also I have been taking extra natural remedies for EWCM as it does diminish sometimes with Clomid and cause hostile mucus, so grapefruit juice is brilliant for CM, I know it isnt everyones taste but I do like it and I know it works...along with evening primrose oil but only prior to Ovulation.xxx I'm routing for you girl xxxx

thanks for the input...any words are helpful...hopefully May brings me a blooming flower:flower:....im at CD 2 all over again....ughhhh

Stay positive hunny, I pray this journey will be a short one for you, but keep your faith and your rainbow insight!...xx

I am at 3dpo now and honestly I have decided if I don't get a BFP for May then I am going to Stop TTC. :nope: this is wearing me thin with hope and disappointment and I have just started. I don't know maybe I am emotional

Your hormones will be playing a big role in your emotional state and we all know it gets so disheartening having to TTC and do everything you possibly can to make the Timing RIGHT, and then get a BFN afterwards......just hang in there, and stay positive.......we are all with you on this bumpy ride and know exactly how you are feeling, but we have had sooo sooo many BFP's on here I am sure yours will be here soon. :hugs:

Come on Pregnant/Nursing friends we need some stories about what you did to get your BFP for some inspiration, did you actively try?, how much BD-ing in your fertile period?, on/off clomid, what vitamins were you taking? any natural remedies?.....Please list your BFP month stats please....Thanks so much, you are getting close Ready, Floppy and you aren't far behind MNJ? xxx....How are you all doing with those bumps.....xxxxxx

Hi All

I'm currently at CD8, started harassing the man already so fingers and toes crossed this month we get a BFP. I've managed to start charting this month and I'm actually able to wake up at the same time every day. When I was tempting during AF it was up and down all over the place but over the past 2 days it's suddenly started evening out so hopefully I'll be able to pick up if I ovulated. I'm also using OPK's everyday this month until I work out exactly when I ovulate. I have about 1000 IC's which I brought of someone closing their internet shop so I'm testing twice a day to make sure I manage to pick up the surge.

I'm sure you will have no problems picking up your surge with all those tests..lol....I used to temp chart every month and gave up after cycle 17 only because it would tell me when I had ovulated but afterwards and my day 21 bloods did that anyway, and I could never tell at the end of my cycle if I was preggo or not as my temps always seemed to different at the end of the cycle anyway. I hope it works for you though.....I hope this is your month and I am sure you will get your Baby Dancing in right when you need to!....Good luck :hugs:

Good morning ladies! Bfn @10 dpo. Girls, dont give up! Have faith! This is my 14 th cycle , and its hard to keep the faith, but God will bless us in his time.

Sorry CJ, but there is still time to get those lines, loving your attitude though, you are an inspiration to us all xxxxx This is my 20th cycle not that I am counting....lol...xxx

I have a very weird cycle going on this month:wacko: I was so certain I was out yesterday and had some more spotting and thought it was AF so had a drink last night as its also 7 months today that we lost Daniel. Well today there is nothing..... no bleeding at all and I never even tested this morning as I was so sure it was over. If I don't start today I'm testing again in the morning. I have all the pains of AF but thats normal in pregnancy too.

Its lovely to see you back Crystal, I always miss you when you are not on here. I'll text you a pic of the test tomorrow even if it neg which I think it will be xxxx

<3 ya Crystal!

Jo, I did the same last night (wine). I am crossing everything for you! I'm having a weird cycle too. Usually I'm not horny at all in the tww, but the last few days I have been really horny. Weird cm too. Maybe its because all I'm taking is folic acid (cm)?

I read your journal and I've got to say that my CM is exactly the same but was pinky/brown yesterday and a few streaks of blood. I have quite bad period pain as well, but no tinged or blood streaks today at all. I feel really bad for having a drink last night, as it wasn't a little one and it was vodka. I was absolutely hammered and if it turns out I'm pregnant now? I will feel even more guilty for over indulging.

I have everything crossed for your BFP cj xxx

Goodluck for everyone testing over the next day or two. I have my fingers crossed for a BFP. I'm CD9 and yesterday I finally got 2 distinct lines on an OPK test, normally I only ever see the control line so I'm very excited. It's not positive yet but I'm hoping that it will be in the next couple of days.

Get it Clucky!

Jo, could it have been ib? Or did you bd that day? I hope its good news ;)

Ladies, I haven't left oh alone all day. It's been 11 years since I was ast pregnant, but I remember being horny in the 1st trimester. I cant wait to test tomorrow!

Well AF showed up for me this morning :happydance: Now I don't feel guilty for having a drink. 13 day LP again WooHoo my body is finally back to normal. Just about to change my ticker as I did ovulate on cycle day 11 this time so AF is smack bang on time xxx

Good luck to everyone else, lots of baby dust being thrown your way :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs: JoJo, sorry about the witch arriving hunny, but yey!! to your cycle being back to normal :happydance:

Clucky good luck for catching that egg, and its good your getting OPK lines, they only get darker from now on....:flower:

CJ - Cant wait to see your results today..........I know being more horny is a sign of pregnancy in the first few weeks so I have everything crossed for you girl!....xxxx:hugs:

Faith - Any News yet hunny, I pray you are seeing some lines.....xxx:hugs:

How is everyone else doing?.....:hugs:

Thinking about you all, have a great relaxing day....I love Sundays xxx

Sorry Jo! I'm getting more very light af cramps. Bfn this am at 11 dpo. I should see the witch tomorrow...Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow! I love Sundays too, Crystal :) A rainy Sunday morning her in VA. I love listening to the rain. Thinking about braising some chicken for Sunday dinner, yum!

Sorry Jo! I'm getting more very light af cramps. Bfn this am at 11 dpo. I should see the witch tomorrow...Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow! I love Sundays too, Crystal :) A rainy Sunday morning her in VA. I love listening to the rain. Thinking about braising some chicken for Sunday dinner, yum!

Snap CJ, raining and thundering in the UK you can feel the tension....I love this weather is very mysterious.....Chicken for us too, with some nice roast potatoes! Mmmm Enjoy xxx

Sorry about your lack of lines, I was hoping this was your month, but you aren't out until AF shows her face! GL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->