Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

My OPK tests are getting lighter again. What the heck is happening? Do any of you girls have them dark one day then back to light. It certainly wasn't a on CD8 (dark but no where near the same as the control picture.

I've put a link for my chart below. If any of you ladies chart could you take a look and see if should be up and down like it is at the moment. Currently CD10 so should be ovulating in the next day or 2.

https://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h443/christinef74/?action=view&current=IMG_2164.png Heres my chart

https://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h443/christinef74/?action=view&current=IMG_2158.jpg Heres my OPK I did on CD8

My OPK tests are getting lighter again. What the heck is happening? Do any of you girls have them dark one day then back to light. It certainly wasn't a on CD8 (dark but no where near the same as the control picture.

I've put a link for my chart below. If any of you ladies chart could you take a look and see if should be up and down like it is at the moment. Currently CD10 so should be ovulating in the next day or 2.

https://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h443/christinef74/?action=view&current=IMG_2164.png Heres my chart

https://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h443/christinef74/?action=view&current=IMG_2158.jpg Heres my OPK I did on CD8

Hi Clucky, I have looked at your chart and OPK, and I think you are def gearing up to Ovulate, as a pre O dip is showing, I would say you can Ovulate in the next day or so. if you got a + OPK or nearly there, then maybe your body geared up to Ovulate and then didn't, or in fact you might have already Ovulated but your chart wont show anything for the next 4 days for cross threading (red lines) if you have FF set to advanced settings, I would say you will Ovulate within 3-4 days, for sure if you havent already... keep testing with your OPK's if you have plenty of them......I have experienced this before and sometimes I would O later than I thought, or even earlier,I would go off what your body tells you and not the OPK's, and your CM will turn from EWCM/Watery then to white creamy after Ovulation due to your progesterone increasing, Good luck...perfect time to get some Baby Dancing in.......xxx I am bang on Ovulating now...ouch, I feel pain when I Ovulate so I am lucky to know, I always have the same length in Luteal Phase too, which is 13 days, so, as I have library of charts to look at, I do know I can O anywhere between CD10-CD16, but always a LP stage of 13 days... What have your previous cycles been like?......Get Dancing girl!.......good luck hunny xxxx

Hi everyone, i've not been on here for a good month and not sure when i last posted but i do like to check in on you from time to time in the hope i will see you get bfp's.

I see we have lots of new TR ladies on the thread, hello to you all and good luck on your journey. xx

I'm in the process of waiting to start a new job, i will be working in a day centre with adults who have learning disabilities, hopefully i should start in a few weeks time.
It's a full time job, 35 hours a week monday-friday 9-4, really lucky to have found it and got it as it fit in perfectly with the kids and i get my weekends back.

I will try to get on here a bit more often ladies, good luck to all in the tww or O'ing, hoping this is your month.

:dust:

Spuggle - I second that JoJo!...Its nice to see you back with us...:hugs: I am so pleased about your new job and how things are going, you have been through alot, and your are a tower of strength, keep it up babes, think of you often, :flower:WELCOME BACK :happydance:xxxx

Crystal, Jojo thank you, i think about all you ladies everyday, i log on with such excitement in hope of good news.

I have to be strong and get on, no point letting things drag you down, although i am on anti depressants at the moment, i think everything just got to me a bit much but the tablets have made a huge difference and i'm back alive and kicking lol. xx

Morning ladies! Hi Spuggle :) I hope you all had a great weekend.

Afm- bfn today and am spotting upon waking. Looks like af is getting ready for her ride :( Maybe the 15th cycle will be the charm.

Faith, girls, any good news?

Oh Cj, this TTC is tough going, cycle 15 eh, who'd of thought it could take so long !!! good luck hun, really hope cycle 15 is the one. xx

I am glad that you ladies are doing great . I been up and down. I am 4dpo and very emotional, been very fatigued, tingling feeling in my abdomen, dizzy spells. My appetite has increased which was weird because I been losing weight and had gotten my appetite under control. I Been feeling blue about the process, like all this was done and the process may exceed my timeframe I have given myself for having one more child. And my surgery was expensive for the process to be as it is. Now my doctor recommends Invitro after this but statics shows the TR is more successful. But I see women that on their second try with IVF they are pregnant. My insurance co was billed 33,000 for my surgery. I should have just went To chapel hill and spent 3400 their success rate is extremely incredible. Idk maybe I am just emotional and afraid of facing to many BFN thinking of STTC after this cycle

I had mine done at chapel hill. Love that place. It was $6000.

Mrs Truth dont give up, i see from your journal it's not been that long since your TRS, it is an emotional journey and for some it is long and for some they get lucky and it happens quickly. Try to relax (easier said than done as i know) but being relaxed will help you ttc. xx

Hi Mrstruth.

I couldn't tell you the number of times I've been down and cried about wasting $10000 plus on an operation that hasnt worked. I would guess we've all been there. Its been 7 months since I had my op and every month when AF shows up I have a bit of a cry and pick myself up again for another try. It will happen, I have to believe that and it will happen for you too you just have to believe it.

I have my fingers and toes (not crossing my legs) crossed for you and hope you get your BFP soon. xo

Hi ladies,

Spuggle, good to see you post.

Mrstruth, you may want to eat every 2 to 3 hours adding up to 6 small meals a day. Not large meals only breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be large. I hope this helps.

I hope everyone is doing great.

Don't get down girls!!! The best things come to those who wait!! It takes some time....it took me 10 cycles before the BFP! I know how hard and emotional the ride is, but it will be worth it in the end! Praying and sending baby dust for all of you!

The witch is circling... Ready! I am loving the bump! Wow!

Thanks Ladies :flower:. I know that I am becoming emotional early, it's just while reading some things online I would :cry: thinking would this be me. That was a costly surgery and to have some many downs than ups can be painful.

CJ72 I was told 3400-4000 but either way 6000 is definitely better than 33,000 and the clinic you went to has a great success rate. Have you received a BfP since your TR?

I am glad that you ladies are doing great . I been up and down. I am 4dpo and very emotional, been very fatigued, tingling feeling in my abdomen, dizzy spells. My appetite has increased which was weird because I been losing weight and had gotten my appetite under control. I Been feeling blue about the process, like all this was done and the process may exceed my timeframe I have given myself for having one more child. And my surgery was expensive for the process to be as it is. Now my doctor recommends Invitro after this but statics shows the TR is more successful. But I see women that on their second try with IVF they are pregnant. My insurance co was billed 33,000 for my surgery. I should have just went To chapel hill and spent 3400 their success rate is extremely incredible. Idk maybe I am just emotional and afraid of facing to many BFN thinking of STTC after this cycle
Hugs xxx praying for you

Thanks Ladies :flower:. I know that I am becoming emotional early, it's just while reading some things online I would :cry: thinking would this be me. That was a costly surgery and to have some many downs than ups can be painful.

CJ72 I was told 3400-4000 but either way 6000 is definitely better than 33,000 and the clinic you went to has a great success rate. Have you received a BfP since your TR?

nope and I will be 40 in a month. :( But they do have great success rates. Everyone else from my month is or was pregnant (April 2011)

Thanks ladies, for all of your encouraging words. I am thankful for all the positivity. I am just hopeful for a blessing. I guess I felt down because I never knew how much being able to bare a child meant to me until I had a TL. I am just praying that I be able to experience that again just one more time. I have been ill the last few days, with heartburn, nauseation, fatigue and headaches. My cm was watery before OV and then dry but the last few days it's been very watery. Idk what's going on but I am hoping I pick up soon

Cj72 I know if you can be strong I can be too. It's going to happen when we least expect it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->