Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

see how faint it is?

WOW Faint enough to see its a BFP!!!!! A line is a line hunny!.........CONGRATULATIONS>>>>>>>>>WHOOOP WHOOOP!!! So pleased for you, 1st month trying too, how lucky you are? xx

Jo Jo YOU HAVE to be next!!!!!!:thumbup::dust:
Welcome Momma! I really hope you joining this thread brings you a BFP too we have had a lot of great news lately! I am sure more to come x

On the bright side those of us who have experienced a loss.........I am damn sure we can overcome our tears and frustrations and get what we have all prayed for............Bring on the next batch of :bfp::dust:

Hey ladies....I was just taking a shower and checking the 'ol cervix. Well, I noticed some yellow CM. Have any of you gotten this in early pregnancies? I searched it on here and it seems to be normal with some people. :blush:

It's been so long since I was pregnant with my two that I can;t remember anything but the nausea and vomiting! :nope:

Hey Jasmine, I am sure its normal.xxx

Hey ladies I am Sandi from the other TR thread. LOL Just wishing you all the best of luck. Took me 15 cycles before my sticky bean...it takes time and patience but it will happen. So exciting to see BFP's on those for the first cycle. Maybe both the threads should get together...I am sure there is info for all. XXX

Wow jasmine BFP so quick thats GREAT!!!!! thanks for the warm welcome:) the mc suck im sorry for you guys I have not had one but im so sure It would kill me :( On the bright side at least you know your back in working order! Hope we all get our BFP soon too!!!!

Welcome Sandi, and wow you're almost 27 weeks pregnant. I can't wait til its my turn.

Crystal and Kristina, it won't be long and we will be joing in on the BFP's. Baby dust to all of us xxxx

I have missed some news!! Congrats Jasmine!! :hugs:

Hello to the new ladies :hugs:

Seems that the bfp's are on a high lately :)

AFM, company not long left. it was a busy weekend so it went quickly and it took my mind off things for a little while. My bleeding seems to be at a low right now. I have to get more blood taken tomorrow to see if I am 0. I have been going down over 100 every 2 days, thursday I was 50 so I am sure 4 days later it will be all gone...hopefully. I also will have an exam/scan to see if there is anything left behind, not sure what that means because they could not see anything to begin with only a thick lining.

I am expecting my doctor to tell me to wait for another af before I try again, but is that a rule or should I go for it right away when the spotting ends?

Loving the bfp's ladies!! :)

WELCOME SANDI!!!:flower: So nice to see you on this thread and so happy your pregnancy is going soo well.....Congratulations on having a Boy! :baby:

Here is wishing we will be hearing alot more BFP's in the coming weeks!! and I hope I am included.xxxxxxxxx

Super glad you are posting again and your feeling alot better, you know you have us ladies to spur you on, and I was in your situation not so long ago and I am flying the TTC Flag high again..........Hope you get some good news at your appt and I cant see any reason why you cant TTC again as long as you are ready to? xxx Thinking of ya hunny.........xxx

JoJo - fingers crossed you get your deserved BFP this month.......xxx I wont be far behind you hopefully........I am Praying we are going to be blessed this month including you Momma!!!:flower::happydance::happydance:
:dust::dust:

Lovely to see you back Super, and I agree with Crystal about trying again (if you feel ready that is?) xxx Hopefully we will all have lots of luck and BFP's this year xxxx

Crystal we will be testing around the same time this month good luck to you im praying we both can join the BFP club!!!!!!

Crystal we will be testing around the same time this month good luck to you im praying we both can join the BFP club!!!!!!

Aww thank you!!:flower:.... Yes we are on very close cycles..:thumbup:.....I am on Clomid this month which is making my cycle longer thankfully so I havent Ovulated yet...but I know its coming...I really feel my eggies popping..lol... I had a 23 day cycle last month.....so YES fingers crossed we will have our BFP's this month........I am so excited already......xx Here is wishing you lots and lots of :dust:I really hope everyone TTC this month joins the BFP club.......xxxx I cant wait to hear :coffee: the GOOD NEWS COMING....:happydance:

I had a scan today and had levels checked, scan was clean no signs of anything, and levels are now at 6. So I do not need to go back for more bloods, she said if they are below 10 then I do not need to be retested. I think the levels went down pretty quickly, I started at 173, 243, 238,156, 50, 6 . I am glad this is over, bleeding has stopped, was told to wait a month (regular cycle) and try again. We will see... I am kinda drained from it all and glad to move on but never will forget.

Thank you all for your support ladies!

I had a scan today and had levels checked, scan was clean no signs of anything, and levels are now at 6. So I do not need to go back for more bloods, she said if they are below 10 then I do not need to be retested. I think the levels went down pretty quickly, I started at 173, 243, 238,156, 50, 6 . I am glad this is over, bleeding has stopped, was told to wait a month (regular cycle) and try again. We will see... I am kinda drained from it all and glad to move on but never will forget.

Thank you all for your support ladies!

Hi Super, glad you are posting again and things are getting back to normal for you, this memory will always stay with you but I am sure you will be bouncing back in no time trying again.......All the best Super for your future xxx:flower:

super-Its good to hear that your levels went down I guess with a shitty experience like that, thats the best thing you could ask for. Relax and try to de-stress :)
Crystal- why did they put you on clomid?

super-Its good to hear that your levels went down I guess with a shitty experience like that, thats the best thing you could ask for. Relax and try to de-stress :)
Crystal- why did they put you on clomid?

Hi Momma,

My TR Doc did all the tests prior to operation and my progesterone was borderline, due to my age and only having one really good tube, other was satisfactory and short cycles he prescribed me them to help with progest levels and to produce better quality eggs. My DH sperm was super high so he said it would give us a better chance to conceive?....I over stimulated on them 1st round and ended up in A&E, missed 2nd round had chemical.....3rd month failed to Ovulate...and now on to month 4 TTC with 2nd round of Clomid so I am praying I Ovulate but dont get hyper stimulation??? Just waiting on something popping..:wacko: I am quite swollen this month so I am hoping to O really soon....I have used Baking Soda and then Pre Seed to help my CM as I know its quite acidic so hopefully when I do O, the swimmers are already there living in a better PH environment as Clomid causes hostile or no CM at all?x

Well, ladies.....it was a chemical so I am now getting an Af like flow. I can start TTC again as soon as I O this cycle, so that is good news. The doctor said if I hadn't been temping and testing it would have just been like a late period with a heavier flow. I asked about so many M/C on here and she said it's completely normal, but since we are all TTC and more in tune with our bodies by testing, temping, and all that crazy stuff we do that we will notice more M/C than the average person. And since I've already had two before my two healthy pregnancies, tht I should not worry and it is a good sign......not a bad one! So, that's where I'm at. I'm not at all depressed. I was a little sad, but I know from experience everything happens for a reason. I have two beautiful kids that wouldn't be here if one of the other two pregnancies had of went to term. God knows what he's doing! :flower:

Glad you are in such a good place mentally Jasmine hunny, I too experienced the same and I really believe that everything happens for a reason. I am so glad you are back TTC with an open heart and I really hope you get another addition to your lovely already family....:flower: I really feel more good news stories will follow in the coming weeks and I really hope you are one of them........

Good luck to everyone TTC this month.........:hugs:

ATM - Just waiting to Ovulate .....and I really pray this is my month....and get a little beanie that sticks this time.......Ive been through an emotional month this time with clomid and I really hope I dont get the pain this time, but if I Ovulate successfully with the pain and catch I will take whatever pain clomid has install for me!!..x......x

Jasmine its always good to hear from the dr. that things are ok! I kinda thought the same thing about the mc were just so on top of things normal ladies dont even know there preggo untill af is late the earliest and were all testing at 10dpo. I guess its all part of the journey.
Crystal fx crossed the clomid is just what you need and you get your bfp! :)
I have a question I asked on the other thread too does having egg white cm mean your around o or ovulating?

Jasmine its always good to hear from the dr. that things are ok! I kinda thought the same thing about the mc were just so on top of things normal ladies dont even know there preggo untill af is late the earliest and were all testing at 10dpo. I guess its all part of the journey.
I have a question I asked on the other thread too does having egg white cm mean your around o or ovulating?

Hi Momma, Yes EWCM (Egg White CM) means that your are in your fertile period, so baby dance away hunny.........:happydance:Catch that egg! Fingers crossed for you......... I agree with you both about getting a BFP early and it leading to nothing but a heavy period, but like you say when we are watching our bodies sooo much closer we pick up on everything......I am determined not to test until my AF is due or late this month.......:shrug: Well that is the plan anyway...just hope I have a little more will power this month...:wacko:

Hi Momma, Yes EWCM (Egg White CM) means that your are in your fertile period, so baby dance away hunny.........:happydance:Catch that egg! Fingers crossed for you......... I agree with you both about getting a BFP early and it leading to nothing but a heavy period, but like you say when we are watching our bodies sooo much closer we pick up on everything......I am determined not to test until my AF is due or late this month.......:shrug: Well that is the plan anyway...just hope I have a little more will power this month...:wacko:

GL FX you too catch your egg cant wait to see our bfp!!!!!!:dust: to all the TR ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->