Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Morning everyone, I'm 7dpo and will probably test on Saturday cj cause I find it so difficult waiting. I got through yesterday without raiding the bathroom for the tests but its hard not peeing on something and watching that big fat nada turn up. I'm seroiusly having withdrawal symptoms:haha: I'm going to tell hubby to take temptation out the way and only give me them back Saturday xxx

Hi all!!!!!:hugs: Hope everybody gets good news this week:)

I went ahead to the doctor yesterday because i wanted to see MY doctor. They did more blood work and will get the results today. my progesterone from 11dpo was only 5 and she said she didn't like that at all :( They did a scan but didn't see ANYTHING....tubes looked good but no sac in uterus either :( 4w4d they said it was to early but I still cried of course. :nope: Will let you know how my levels look when i get results today.

Hi all!!!!!:hugs: Hope everybody gets good news this week:)

I went ahead to the doctor yesterday because i wanted to see MY doctor. They did more blood work and will get the results today. my progesterone from 11dpo was only 5 and she said she didn't like that at all :( They did a scan but didn't see ANYTHING....tubes looked good but no sac in uterus either :( 4w4d they said it was to early but I still cried of course. :nope: Will let you know how my levels look when i get results today.

We will continue to have our fingers crossed for you. If it does you any justice when I was pregnant with my eight year old DD. They did a ultrasound on a older ultrasound machine. They informed me that they didnt see anything and because of me crying, the doctor felt bad, he told me well your blood definitely shows pregnancy so I am going to make you an early appt downstairs where we have new equipment. They very next morning at exactly 8:10 it was confirmed that I was 4w6d so don't stress or worry Rachel. Think positive

Since last night I have been having sharp pains in my abdomen. I don't want to look to far into it. Because I am also only on cd9. It was also a throbbing sharp pain that was as consistent as a heart beat but not serious pain. But other than that I have just been looking forward to this test at school today

Rachel- Did they see your lining getting thick? I know they can usually tell if your uterus is at least preparing itself. I wouldn't worry about not seeing anything else though. Are they going to do anything about the progesterone being low? Wishing you the best!!:flower:

I have my dr. appt today and I'm hoping they do an US so I can ask if they can tell the sex. I'm so ready to start buying stuff!

Rachel- Did they see your lining getting thick? I know they can usually tell if your uterus is at least preparing itself. I wouldn't worry about not seeing anything else though. Are they going to do anything about the progesterone being low? Wishing you the best!!:flower:

I have my dr. appt today and I'm hoping they do an US so I can ask if they can tell the sex. I'm so ready to start buying stuff!

Keep us informed on the sex and again congrats

yes thick lining:) nothing for low progesterone yet until they rule out ectopic she said.

i hope you get a scan today!!!!!

mrstruth i hope this is your body getting ready:):):flower:

Hi I was hoping I could get some advice? I had my Tubal Reversal March 9th of this year and this was our second cycle trying to conceive...I have been tracking everything so I know exactly where I am in my cycle. I am now 16dpo and 2 days late for af but testing bfn, I don't know what to do or what to think. I have never been late accept when I was preg so why am I testing neg?? I am so worried that I have an ectopic or something...

Rachel its still way too early to see anything yet hun. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Jojo I still want to poas LOL!! Praying this is your cycle!!

Jasmine I can't wait to read if your pink or blue (they better do a sono :))

Mstruth hoping O is on its way!!

Sarah are you on any meds, or vitamins? Certain things can cause a long LP. Otherwise I'd keep testing or call your doctor for a blood draw. I know you said your tracking everything but are you certain you didn't O late?

I started counting the day I got my smiley face and it was the same day I started getting o pains but I guess that doesn't mean I actually ovulated that day?? I'm not taking any medications...I guess I will just try and wait it out. I hope the surgery didn't mess my body up to where I will start having problems I never had before. I have read others tr posts about how others are experiencing cysts and other things they never had before the surgery.

yes thick lining:) nothing for low progesterone yet until they rule out ectopic she said.

i hope you get a scan today!!!!!

mrstruth i hope this is your body getting ready:):):flower:

I hope so as well but I decided not to stress and to allow God to guide this situation. What dd you try to conceive

I started counting the day I got my smiley face and it was the same day I started getting o pains but I guess that doesn't mean I actually ovulated that day?? I'm not taking any medications...I guess I will just try and wait it out. I hope the surgery didn't mess my body up to where I will start having problems I never had before. I have read others tr posts about how others are experiencing cysts and other things they never had before the surgery.

Sarah I too begun to worry when I didn't conceive by the second cycle. I know this will be hard but try not to stress. I had my surgery 2/7/12 and still monthly BFN but those three cycles I was stressing and worrying about it. Most of the ladies whom have conceived received their :BFP: when they were relaxing and not frantic. I had to accept the fact my body isn't what it use to be. It has to get retrained to conceiving, because for six years it wasn't able to. But try going to your doctor to get a blood test if you still haven't seen AF and getting BFN after a few days

okay need help with my beta and stuff ladies::
11dpo: 11 progesterone 5
13dpo: 46 (doubling time of 26 hours)
18 dpo: 470 progesterone 8.46 (doubling time of 34 hours)

So my OB said the low progesterone can indicate ectopic....and probably no scan tomorrow at my next appointment. (because my level is So low still) Leaving friday. I am so scared. :(

okay need help with my beta and stuff ladies::
11dpo: 11 progesterone 5
13dpo: 46 (doubling time of 26 hours)
18 dpo: 470 progesterone 8.46 (doubling time of 34 hours)

So my OB said the low progesterone can indicate ectopic....and probably no scan tomorrow at my next appointment. (because my level is So low still) Leaving friday. I am so scared. :(

So what are they saying are they going to give you a shot to dissolve the pregnancy or you have to wait until Friday? I really hope it's not a ectopic pregnancy.

Thank you and your right I am going to give it a few day's. I went onto the countdown to pregnancy website and put in my numbers and they only have me as 14dpo and period not due till Friday? Guess they would know better how to calculate than me. Rachel I will say a little prayer for you that everything is okay I know ectopic is a huge fear once you finally get a bfp.

Welcome Sarah. My pd. Was outta whack for 2mo after tr.

Rachel-hugs and prayers going out to you :)

Besides not receiving our BFP how do you ladies feel after surgery

I feel great. Had ptls and its completely gone. This cycle has been weird tho. bbs have hurt from 1 xpo ans right side.cramps still!

Good evening My TTC buddies
nothing to report here...3 DPO :nope:
didnt bd last night...kinda tired....takin a short vacation from tht for a while

Rachel low progesterone can be from other issues also. Try to stay positive. Praying for you!!

I feel great. Had ptls and its completely gone. This cycle has been weird tho. bbs have hurt from 1 xpo ans right side.cramps still!

Cj72 this may sound weird but I feel so much better since I had my TR. Only thing missing is the :BFP: but I actually been feeling myself :blush:

Camtex78 I am excited for you I am hopeful for you this month. Fx'd :flower:

Mnj how is everything with you? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"