Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I have had cramping and sore breast 3 weeks out of each month since surgery. I did go through a month of being an emotional wreck lol Other than that I have felt pretty good.:) I think that things are finally going back to normal and I am glad I had the surgery it will all be worth it in the long run! It's hard being a woman sometimes isn't it? All these things our body's put us through. Well I'm staying positive even if I don't get my bfp this month. :) I hope everyone get's their's soon!!

Sarah I am excited and thrilled about it as well. I told my DH I just want to make love and let it happen. I want it but not rushing it or trying to force it. I want it the old fashion way

I know I felt like my body was back to normal after my TR. I started having PMS symptoms I hadn't had in years since my TL. I really believe that we were not meant to mess with our tubes the way we did when we had our TL.

Sarah- Some women take a little longer to get their BFP so you could be PG, but you may also have your O date wrong like you said. Do you temp?

Well, I did get a quick scan today but just to measure my cervix since I had a LEEP done years ago. They have to measure it every two weeks until I'm in my 24th week just in case it made my cervix incompetent. So glad they are doing this since some OBs don't. Just means I get to see the baby more too! I didn't even ask about the sex since my DH wasn't back there with me. However, they did move the anatomy scan up a week so it's two weeks from today instead of three. :happydance:

Rachel- I'm hoping everything goes well. I know its such a scary thing the first trimester and you will worry no matter what anyone says. I know I constantly look at the toilet tissue every time I go to bathroom even still. It's hard to deal with and most of us that have had our sticky beans have had one or more MCs first and one even lost a tube but is due in a few weeks. I truly hope this does not happen to you though and your lil bean is where its supposed to be and your hormones get to normal numbers. :hugs:

MNJ- Getting so close to holding your LO, you lucky girl!! You're off bedrest, right?

Rachel, its too early to really see anything on scan hunny. Your betas should be over 1500 to see bubs on scan and then it might only be the gestational sac you see xxx

Hello ladies how is everyone? Rachel I am still praying for you.

Well I am currently at the hospital, waiting for radiology to call me back. I am getting ready to have a hsg performed to ensure I healed properly and my tubes aren't blocked. I am hopeful for the best. I found out two days ago my tubes are a good length 5/6 cm both sides so with that I ride on hope.

Hello ladies how is everyone? Rachel I am still praying for you.

Well I am currently at the hospital, waiting for radiology to call me back. I am getting ready to have a hsg performed to ensure I healed properly and my tubes aren't blocked. I am hopeful for the best. I found out two days ago my tubes are a good length 5/6 cm both sides so with that I ride on hope.

Good luck for some great news today! I'm sure all is fine though! :flower:

Thanks, AF showed up last night, so on to cycle 3. I havn't seen a dr since surgery but I have an apt set up and I think im going to ask for an hsg also just to make sure the tubes are indeed open. Mrstruth I think your right worrying isn't going to help so im going to try and relax. Hope everyone has a great day!! :)

CD 22
4 or 5 DPO....not really sure
still nothing to report...no symptoms wat so ever...but everything could change in a blink of an eye.
should b testing on the 16th....
So FXD

:dust:

Hello ladies!
Well my hsg showed that I am in as the Dr said "GREAT" standings. He said he couldn't get a great look at my left because of my pelvic area being tilted but he think it's open. He will check from another screen and let me know in 48 hrs so Monday I guess. Other than that he said I look great the right is perfect. And I have a good chance with the left as well. I am experiencing some minor cramping and spotting. Which he said was normal. Have any of you ladies had a HSG? How long? And what were your results?

Sarah yes I think stressing limits our opportunity, I am hopeful it will happen for us. Fx'd for you!

Camtex78 I can't wait for you to test! I am excited for you

Mrstruth: I have heard of many getting pregnant the cycle after HSG. :) Praying for you!!!

I am okay. Had my break down today realizing that I am NOT going to be able to get that shot if it is ectopic. I know the baby can't be saved or whatever but that doesn't make getting that shot easy. The doctor today was just like " i just don't feel like it is a normal pregnancy, I can do the shot tomorrow" . I kindly but firmly said "I am 100% pro life and even if you show me a beating heart beat on the screen IN my tubes, I will still struggle with getting that shot. Unless i know for a FACT it is ectopic I will not even discuss that. "

Ultrasound tomorrow at 10:15 and will get the results from my HCG and stuff today also. Then we leave tomorrow night for a week.

I told God that he knows I can't make that decision that I need Him to handle it. Trusting and praying that he will.

Rachel I am praying for you! As I stated to you earlier this week! The same thing happen to me with my daughter they stated that they weren't able to view her. They wanted to give me a shot to dissolve the pregnancy. After seeing me upset and me stating I wanted to make sure first. They gave me a ultrasound the very next morning and there proudly sat my baby. So YES God is an awesome God and he has you

Mrstruth: I have heard of many getting pregnant the cycle after HSG. :) Praying for you!!!

I am okay. Had my break down today realizing that I am NOT going to be able to get that shot if it is ectopic. I know the baby can't be saved or whatever but that doesn't make getting that shot easy. The doctor today was just like " i just don't feel like it is a normal pregnancy, I can do the shot tomorrow" . I kindly but firmly said "I am 100% pro life and even if you show me a beating heart beat on the screen IN my tubes, I will still struggle with getting that shot. Unless i know for a FACT it is ectopic I will not even discuss that. "

Ultrasound tomorrow at 10:15 and will get the results from my HCG and stuff today also. Then we leave tomorrow night for a week.

I told God that he knows I can't make that decision that I need Him to handle it. Trusting and praying that he will.

Rachel, I'm praying for you, too! I completely understand and would do the very same regarding the shot. I'm shocked that your dr. would suggest such a thing without a definite answer yet!

Rachel I hope everything is going smoothly. Praying for you

Rachel, I'm with Faith on this. I'm shocked the Dr. wants to make a decision when all the facts are far from clear. I think you are making the right decision. Good luck and many prayers for you.

Mrs. T- Great to hear!!

After breaking down and realizing that there is no way I could take that shot even if it were in my tubes, i felt much better. My husband and I both agreed that we could not take the shot even if they saw a heartbeat in my tubes today. After that- I felt so relieved to not have to worry about that decision. Went to the scan and my numbers went up to 1433 (470 on tuesday) so about 30 hour doubling time again- went in the scan and BAM a SAC IN MY UTERUS!!!! PRAISE GOD i started crying right there! God took care of my situation just like I knew he would. This doesn't mean i will not have problems, BUT it gave me assurance that things look GReAT and I will get another scan on the 21st after i get back:)

After breaking down and realizing that there is no way I could take that shot even if it were in my tubes, i felt much better. My husband and I both agreed that we could not take the shot even if they saw a heartbeat in my tubes today. After that- I felt so relieved to not have to worry about that decision. Went to the scan and my numbers went up to 1433 (470 on tuesday) so about 30 hour doubling time again- went in the scan and BAM a SAC IN MY UTERUS!!!! PRAISE GOD i started crying right there! God took care of my situation just like I knew he would. This doesn't mean i will not have problems, BUT it gave me assurance that things look GReAT and I will get another scan on the 21st after i get back:)

I am crying for you... Didn't I tell you! God is a awesome God, that's exactly what happen to me. I am sooooo ecstatic for you awesome so how far are you? What did they say?

Praise the Lord. So happy for you

Well I finally got the TR scheduled after waiting for almost 3 months. Its on May 21st... I'm really excited but a little nervous.

Well I finally got the TR scheduled after waiting for almost 3 months. Its on May 21st... I'm really excited but a little nervous.

Where are you having your surgery done?

Rachel- Such wonderful news!! I'd change doctors. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"