• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Has anyone noticed, Ready hasn't posted after her Dr. Appt. a day or so ago? I so hope she is ok and her lil' bean is gonna stick around. I'm praying for you, KAREN! :hugs:

Has anyone noticed, Ready hasn't posted after her Dr. Appt. a day or so ago? I so hope she is ok and her lil' bean is gonna stick around. I'm praying for you, KAREN! :hugs:

I noticed, I went into her jouranl earlier today and nothing Im hoping she is just realy busy and :cloud9:

:flower:Hiya ladies
I have just started ttc again after an ectopic in which I lost beanie and right tube in october..
I cant really seem to pin down when I am ov.. I think I know but I want to be 100% sure, so am gonna get some ov sticks to try for next month.. hope u r well! x

I noticed, I went into her jouranl earlier today and nothing Im hoping she is just realy busy and :cloud9:

I was wondering the same thing, Ready hasnt posted for a while, I hope everything is ok? Hurry back Karen x

I have just started ttc again after an ectopic in which I lost beanie and right tube in october..
I cant really seem to pin down when I am ov.. I think I know but I want to be 100% sure, so am gonna get some ov sticks to try for next month.. hope u r well! x

I was wondering....what symptoms did you have that alerted you to the fact that it was ectopic? I've tried to find some info, but most of the symptoms they give are after it has busted the tube. I hate to hear anyone have that happen to them after having a TR. I wish you luck and many prayers that you get your heart's desire. :baby:

I was wondering....what symptoms did you have that alerted you to the fact that it was ectopic? I've tried to find some info, but most of the symptoms they give are after it has busted the tube. I hate to hear anyone have that happen to them after having a TR. I wish you luck and many prayers that you get your heart's desire. :baby:

Hiya Jasmine,

Thanks hun

early signs were hardly any pregnancy symptons didnt really feel sick, niggly pains in my right side, abnormal rising hcg levels.. and nothing seen at my 6 week scan, my hcg was checked for over a week, I also had blleding but it was red and not brown like prune juice, so they thought I was m/c til the levels still continued to rise, I got bad back pain and dizziness at this stage too and the day I was scanned again the pains got worse and I had pain in my bottom too this time they actually saw something in my right tube. I was operated on that day.I would have like them to save the tube, but they decided my left one looked healthy, and even if they saved the right tube, my chances of another ectopic in that tube were very high. Sadly it does happen in approx 10% of pregnancies after TR.

My advice if you get a BFP.. make an immediate appointment to get your beta bloods (hsg) done and a scan asap.. xx

Hiya Jasmine,

Thanks hun

early signs were hardly any pregnancy symptons didnt really feel sick, niggly pains in my right side, abnormal rising hcg levels.. and nothing seen at my 6 week scan, my hcg was checked for over a week, I also had blleding but it was red and not brown like prune juice, so they thought I was m/c til the levels still continued to rise, I got bad back pain and dizziness at this stage too and the day I was scanned again the pains got worse and I had pain in my bottom too this time they actually saw something in my right tube. I was operated on that day.I would have like them to save the tube, but they decided my left one looked healthy, and even if they saved the right tube, my chances of another ectopic in that tube were very high. Sadly it does happen in approx 10% of pregnancies after TR.

My advice if you get a BFP.. make an immediate appointment to get your beta bloods (hsg) done and a scan asap.. xx

Thanks for the info and if I remember right I was just joining this thread but super had bottom pain too. What a shitty experience :hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies.

Angel, I am glad you are back to TTC. FX doll.

momma, yes you are right, I did have bottom pain. lower back upper butt pain, it was getting horrible, it eased when I was not on my butt. When I was at the emergency the nurse said it sounded like sciatica. When I had my scan at 5 weeks they could see nothing and said it may be too early, they never seen anything in the tubes either, but that does not mean that it would not have been in the tubes. I went back to the hospital next day with the pain and very light spotting. The doctor said if I was having pain that bad there should be something on the ultrasound. But nothing was seen. He said the pain was probably not related as I could not possibly have so much pain and nothing been seen on scan. I was very confused.

So from this day, I know I had a miscarriage but doc could not even tell me if it was in the tubes because they seen nothing. When I had my real bleed after my levels were dropping it was not even as bad as a period, heavy flow at time but calm flow at most times. I was bleeding like this for 6 days. I never lost any clots, tiny bits of tissuey bits thats about it. I had some intense cramps though. I was worried because I was expecting to bleed much more than I did. When I went for my scan 2 days ago, the lining on my uterus was thin again, and she said there is nothing there at all, it's all gone!

They were unable to see anything from the beginning so I am thinking that I was 6 weeks when I started to bright red bleed, so if it was no where to be seen, where ever it was, maybe it was not developed at 6 weeks because my numbers were decreasing by then. But I am just fine now, it is all over and it is time to move on, lets just hope that will be my only loss. I feel like something in heat since 2 days ago..I am not sure why but I have hubby scared to death..LOL DH refuses to have unprotected sex for a month until af arrives, he thinks that my body may not be ready..so unless I convince him, I am out for this month. Which is not all that bad..lol but just wanna get at it.

Sorry for the book ladies.

I hope ready comes back to us soon. Miss you girl.xx

Baabydust to you all!! xx

Hiya Jasmine,

Thanks hun

So, did you get the positive HPTs and how far along were you when you started to bleed? I just had a few faint positives and the doctor did not do a scan since I was already starting to bleed. I was only about 4 1/2 weeks. I have had a few twinges where my tubes are mostly in the right side so it's kind of worrying me a bit now. although it could just be cramps. :shrug:

Oh Jasmine, I'm so sorry for your loss and admire your attitude so much. Nearly all of us have had the same and know exactly how you feel hun. FX that all us TR get our BFP's very very soon xxxx

Oh Jasmine, I'm so sorry for your loss and admire your attitude so much. Nearly all of us have had the same and know exactly how you feel hun. FX that all us TR get our BFP's very very soon xxxx

:hugs: Awww....I just love you all!

Hello ladies.

Angel, I am glad you are back to TTC. FX doll.

momma, yes you are right, I did have bottom pain. lower back upper butt pain, it was getting horrible, it eased when I was not on my butt. When I was at the emergency the nurse said it sounded like sciatica. When I had my scan at 5 weeks they could see nothing and said it may be too early, they never seen anything in the tubes either, but that does not mean that it would not have been in the tubes. I went back to the hospital next day with the pain and very light spotting. The doctor said if I was having pain that bad there should be something on the ultrasound. But nothing was seen. He said the pain was probably not related as I could not possibly have so much pain and nothing been seen on scan. I was very confused.

So from this day, I know I had a miscarriage but doc could not even tell me if it was in the tubes because they seen nothing. When I had my real bleed after my levels were dropping it was not even as bad as a period, heavy flow at time but calm flow at most times. I was bleeding like this for 6 days. I never lost any clots, tiny bits of tissuey bits thats about it. I had some intense cramps though. I was worried because I was expecting to bleed much more than I did. When I went for my scan 2 days ago, the lining on my uterus was thin again, and she said there is nothing there at all, it's all gone!

They were unable to see anything from the beginning so I am thinking that I was 6 weeks when I started to bright red bleed, so if it was no where to be seen, where ever it was, maybe it was not developed at 6 weeks because my numbers were decreasing by then. But I am just fine now, it is all over and it is time to move on, lets just hope that will be my only loss. I feel like something in heat since 2 days ago..I am not sure why but I have hubby scared to death..LOL DH refuses to have unprotected sex for a month until af arrives, he thinks that my body may not be ready..so unless I convince him, I am out for this month. Which is not all that bad..lol but just wanna get at it.

Sorry for the book ladies.

I hope ready comes back to us soon. Miss you girl.xx

Baabydust to you all!! xx

Super from what you say it does sound like you had an e/p but it resolved itself in the form of a m/c .. so sorry hun, hope you get your bfp soon xx

Hi TR Ladies,

How is everyone doing, hope everyone is hanging there and if your not TTC this month then I hope you will be soon :flower:..........I know alot of us are in or approaching the TWW so I am sending lots of babydust :dust: I really hope we hear some more good news coming into this thread............as we have had our fair share of disappointments lately...................Bring on the :bfp: for January and February.........xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi TR Ladies,

How is everyone doing, hope everyone is hanging there and if your not TTC this month then I hope you will be soon :flower:..........I know alot of us are in or approaching the TWW so I am sending lots of babydust :dust: I really hope we hear some more good news coming into this thread............as we have had our fair share of disappointments lately...................Bring on the :bfp: for January and February.........xxxxxxxxxxx

So, I guess you didn't hurt as bad this time when the egg popped? You're a brave woman to take clomid again after the pain you went through last time. I hope this time results in a lil' sticky bean for you. :hugs:

Hi TR Ladies,

So, I guess you didn't hurt as bad this time when the egg popped? You're a brave woman to take clomid again after the pain you went through last time. I hope this time results in a lil' sticky bean for you. :hugs:

Aww you are a star JASMINE!..Thank you..........I will do anything it takes to achieve my/our goal............just like you would 2 xx...........we wont even get into how we got the swimmers in there.:winkwink:...haha..xx

Still I really hope even if this isnt my month, then it will be someone elses, and I will gain HOPE in their success, as we are all in the same boat to begin with.....lol...remember that was the name of my first thread when I joined........look where we all are now?.......trying to live the dream and as long as you are positive and believe it will happen....IT WILL............I think TTC after TRS.....IS the 100 metres hurdles and we will all get to the end eventually.......xxx:flower:

Crystal I love your attitude :) Its the ladies like you on here that really keep me full of hope <3 GL my fingers are crossed that you get your BFP this month

Crystal I love your attitude :) Its the ladies like you on here that really keep me full of hope <3 GL my fingers are crossed that you get your BFP this month

The best of luck to you 2 Momma!.......we all deserve this chance dont we!......I have everything crossed for everyone this month!!! I hope you are excited for your BFP too.......Bring them on!!! :baby::happydance:

YAY, all the PMA!!! I love it! I am praying for all you tww ladies!! how exciting :hugs:

Afm, I am waiting for af before I give it another go. Af usually would arrive in about a week or so. I am hoping that the witch will be good to me and bring it on time?! I know with mc your cycle can be all messed up. So we will see.

Babydust to all you lovely ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->