Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

FloppyHopeLove thanks a lot for the encouraging words. As you know I am in Georgia and I am definitely in this heat. I also started my cleanse I didn't do the master cleanse. I am doing a thirty day Cleanse Smart, it's made of natural herbs. I have started shopping at health food stores seeing that I want to lose 60 pounds. I now bake a lot of foods, cut pork from my diet, trying to completely stop beef. But really don't eat it as much as I use to but with this cleanse the thought of it makes me wanna hurl. This cleanse definitely works, it worked me immediately. Praying for strength through this.

I think you still may have caught your eggy because the sperm lasts three to five days and you only missed a day. My fx'd for you:flower:

About to hit the hot temps here tomorrow! And my fridge bit the dust. I'm down 10 lbs. After my bday shenanigans, I lost some ground, but am back on track! I'm convinced it will help.

Good to see you MrsT! Miss you and Faith on here! Jo, Rachel, mamma, any more m/s?

Cd 8 here and practicing for the big O day! Last month it was cd12. So who knows?

About to hit the hot temps here tomorrow! And my fridge bit the dust. I'm down 10 lbs. After my bday shenanigans, I lost some ground, but am back on track! I'm convinced it will help.

Good to see you MrsT! Miss you and Faith on here! Jo, Rachel, mamma, any more m/s?

Cd 8 here and practicing for the big O day! Last month it was cd12. So who knows?

oh just sick as ever......but happily sick....thanks for checkin in

hi there ladies :flower:

Do any of you girls worry about ectopic pregnancy? (because of the damage to our tubes....)i have one more clomid left to take(tomorrow morning), and now im starting to stress out!!!!!!! what happens if.... ](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,) ectopic, more than one bean.. all these thoughts going through my brain and it feels like my head is going to explode!!!!!!

stoopid internet.. i find all these worse case scenarios and then stress about it (im thinking that thanks to my wee white pill in the morning my sensitivity to EVERYTHING is magnified!!)

sorry about the rant.. just figured that if there is ever a place or someone to talk to, that this is it, as we are all pretty much in the same boat here..:shipw:

af hit at 2am...but not going to try for awhile...not sure if me and OH...will be together anymore:shrug:...but thts another story not going to get down in the dumps...TTYL ladies and good luck to all TTC:winkwink:

Morning ladies, really hoping to see some more BFPs soon. M/S is bad for me atm but I'm still loving it lol. Everything seems very strong this time and I don't think I've ever suffered this badly before. Got the scan next week so FX the HB will be strong xxx

JoJo, I had MS very bad with my girl but with both boys, not much at all so hopefully this is a sign that your lil bean is a girl!! So happy for you!

Odi- Rant away, sweetie! I know I had those same worries too. I never had an HSG but I think maybe those help to clear any scar tissue away that may clog the tubes up someif that is something you want to do. I know a few ladies on here have had ectopics and went on to carry another full term. Thank God we have two tubes!! Good luck!!

Cam- Sorry to hear that, sweetie. Did it have anything to do with TTC (if you don't mind me asking :flower:)? I know my DH and I had some issues about 4 or 5 months after TR, we quit TTC for awhile and then we decided to let nature take its course and what would happen would happen...good or bad. We stopped all the temping, OPKs, and anything else that added any stress to the process. We got PG the first month after starting to TTC again. Like Faith said, it's very difficult and can be taxing on a marriage. I wish you all the best and hope you and your DH can work on things and get back to a good place. :hugs:

Mrs. T- So not sure if I read this wrong but you had two MC? You said the first was a chemical, right?

Good luck to the rest of you ladies TTC! Lots of baby dust your way!!

Rachel, Jo, Mamma- Happy all the beanies are doing so well!!

Floppy- My what a time you have had! I bet its hard for you to take your eyes off of her. God is truly watching over your family.

JoJo, I had MS very bad with my girl but with both boys, not much at all so hopefully this is a sign that your lil bean is a girl!! So happy for you!

Odi- Rant away, sweetie! I know I had those same worries too. I never had an HSG but I think maybe those help to clear any scar tissue away that may clog the tubes up someif that is something you want to do. I know a few ladies on here have had ectopics and went on to carry another full term. Thank God we have two tubes!! Good luck!!

Cam- Sorry to hear that, sweetie. Did it have anything to do with TTC (if you don't mind me asking :flower:)? I know my DH and I had some issues about 4 or 5 months after TR, we quit TTC for awhile and then we decided to let nature take its course and what would happen would happen...good or bad. We stopped all the temping, OPKs, and anything else that added any stress to the process. We got PG the first month after starting to TTC again. Like Faith said, it's very difficult and can be taxing on a marriage. I wish you all the best and hope you and your DH can work on things and get back to a good place. :hugs:

Mrs. T- So not sure if I read this wrong but you had two MC? You said the first was a chemical, right?

Good luck to the rest of you ladies TTC! Lots of baby dust your way!!

Rachel, Jo, Mamma- Happy all the beanies are doing so well!!

Floppy- My what a time you have had! I bet its hard for you to take your eyes off of her. God is truly watching over your family.

no nothing with TTC...we are 2 different people with nothing in common:dohh:...and it has taken me 3 yrs to realize that you are who u are and no one can change that...i've lost alot of friends because he didnt want me around my friends he doesnt approve of them...but any who...life will go on:winkwink:

Cam, I'm really sorry:cry: as hard as it is, I'm glad you figured it out before having a baby in the mix. That just makes things soooo much more complex:hugs: Relationships are darn hard work! Today is dh and my 19th wedding ann.:) I appreciate the milestone more, because our first 5 years were terrible and I couldn't imagine we would make it 10 years not to mention almost 20:wacko: we've learned so much through the journey, but it's still takes constant work. Take care and take time to heal:hugs::kiss:

Cam, so sorry to hear that. I know the feeling- my ex...

clomid does make everything a big deal,and the headaches and mood swings are crazy. In fact oh said he didn't want me on it again. Of course he also shot down the iui idea :( I didn't push back. He thought about it all weekend and once he's made up his mnd..he knows that is prob our best chance.

Jasmine yes I had a chemical and a lost! It's hard but maybe just not meant at this time

Happy Anniversary Faith! You guys made it 19 years, mines was June 11,2012 one year I pray to make it to where you are. Congrats

Cam stay strong, sometimes our journey becomes hard, it's faced with many tackles but it works out. But do what's best for you guys.

Faith, Happy Anniversary! Woohoo! Hope you had a great day :) Ours is 3 years June 24 . Hope you get a little bundle of joy as an anniversary present!

Faith- Happy anniversary!!!! That is so amazing. We just celebrated our 8 yr anniversary and I can honestly say I am with you on the wondering how we were going to make it at one point. The first year was AWFUL! we were both still so selfish (17 and 19 at the time) and not sure how to change "together" ya know? PLUS we were not living for God....Huge difference now. By the 5 year mark, you realize that NO this isn't what you thought it would be....BUT it is better:) Oh I better hush before I let these pregnancy hormones get me to crying! :cry: lol!!! I am just so overwhelmed with all that God has done in our marriage and in our lives.

Cam, I'm really sorry:cry: as hard as it is, I'm glad you figured it out before having a baby in the mix. That just makes things soooo much more complex:hugs: Relationships are darn hard work! Today is dh and my 19th wedding ann.:) I appreciate the milestone more, because our first 5 years were terrible and I couldn't imagine we would make it 10 years not to mention almost 20:wacko: we've learned so much through the journey, but it's still takes constant work. Take care and take time to heal:hugs::kiss:

Happy Anniversary,:flower: we've been married 11 years and are praying that we will have a new addition to the family around our anniversary next year. Fx

Wow, 19 years!! Congrats Faith!! We just celebrated our 14th in March. It is hard sometimes even still, but we practically grew up together and he will always be my best friend. I'm sure you feel the same way with yours. Gets to where you can't imagine a time when you weren't together. Hopefully you two will get your lil miracle soon, you deserve it sweetie! :hugs:

Mrs. T- Sounds like you are very fertile still, if you've had two pregnancies already even though you lost them. It's hard, but still a very good sign! Keep trying and you'll get your keeper.:flower:

Holy O pains and only cd10. Opk'd at 5pm and got a neg. I bet its pos by tomorrow night :)

Juat said a little prayer for us all. Hope somebody sprinkles a little baby dust our way!

First one of you to have twins has to share one with me, deal?

Happy Anniversary :flower:

Our is June 21 of 15 years :)...... I am still in LOVE with him. I remember last year we went away together and this year we have a NEWBORN

Angel muffin will be 1 MONTH!!!! on Saturday O.O Wow, times goes by so fast. She is cooing and smiling awwww soooooo cute. I just love her so much I have to bring myself to put her down. I am feeling almost 100. The soreness has gotten less which I am glad about.

I pray all is well with you all. Still cheering you all on BFP come ON:happydance::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->