Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Holy O pains and only cd10. Opk'd at 5pm and got a neg. I bet its pos by tomorrow night :)

Juat said a little prayer for us all. Hope somebody sprinkles a little baby dust our way!

First one of you to have twins has to share one with me, deal?

prayers!!!! and babydust

Ladies, thank you all so much for all the well wishes for our anniversary:hugs::kiss: I am so blessed to have such wonderful cyber friends:winkwink: crazy how we are all absolute strangers... from all over the world, and yet our common journeys knit us together:kiss:

Floppy, Ready and Mnj..you girls offer such a ray of hope...and Jojo (again), Rachel, Jasmine and Mammaspath are right on your heels:thumbup: (who am I forgetting?!) I HOPE and PRAY that each one of us here will get our blessing of a newborn to snuggle and cherish.:flower:

I'm currently 6-7dpo...had a huge temp dive at 4-5dpo..backup the next morning, but figure that has to be too early for implantation:shrug: the ONLY possibility that it MAY be different for us TR gals, is that our tubes are shorter, so the journey is quicker through our tubes?!:shrug::haha: grasping for glimmers of hope:haha: ahhh, guess time will tell:winkwink:

Our family decided to do a 90 day media fast...no tv, "me"pods, cd players, computer, gaming, etc, etc. (except for mom & dad, relating to business and exception made for BnB:haha:). We are challenging ourselves to "connect" with one another, read good books, play board games, spend time outside and have good 'ol fashioned fun!!! So, today was day 1...so far so good:) The kids are actually excited and didn't put up too much resistance:thumbup:

Well, better get to bed:flower: Love you all:hugs:

Faith I admire your families courage and desire to do the media fast. I want to do it here but not sure it's a good idea with the new baby since I don't spend much time with the boys right now. Hell I haven't seen my 12 year old in 5 days. I know he's safe, fed, and not in trouble but honestly I don't have time to go to my in laws to check on him :(

CJ o pains are goooooood!!

Floppy I am so thankful to God he was with your princess!!

Jo can't wait for your scan!!

Crystal how are you doing Hun? Thank you for your encouraging words and great advice!!

Cam hang in there babe it will all work out one way or another, and with that good things will come.

I do read all the posts just don't post much as I do feel bad talking about BC and a new baby while my dear friends are TTC.
My mom went on a vacation LOL crazy I know, but I didn't try to stop her as she doesn't have much time left. I talked to my step sister who is also a nurse everyday to check on her without my mom knowing I'm checking up on her. She's been sleeping a lot and taking more of her pain meds. I spoke with Dr George this week also who told me her tumor markers have rose tremendously and her scan shows marked growth of all tumors. He is suggesting hospice soon.
Love you ladies!!

Faith...it was me you forgot!!! 17 1/2 weeks of pregnancy left to go! Can't wait to see this little girl. How are things with you?

Floppy... so happy for you and little one! I am getting super excited about having another one!

Cam....Sorry to hear that. I know that things will be okay one way or the other!

MrsT....Sorry to hear about all of your troubles, but your keeper is a coming!!!!

Jasmine....how are things going with you? I am good, just taking it easy and showing up every Friday for my progesterone shot...hoping this baby stays in to full term! Go to the doc next Friday for a regular check then my appointment at end of July-we will do U/S to see if placenta moved. FX!

SO happy to see the BFP's on here!!! I want everyone to get their second chance!

Everyone still trying.....I think about you and pray for you every day! I know your time will get here....its just the waiting that's the hard part!

:dust::dust:

Faith I admire your families courage and desire to do the media fast. I want to do it here but not sure it's a good idea with the new baby since I don't spend much time with the boys right now. Hell I haven't seen my 12 year old in 5 days. I know he's safe, fed, and not in trouble but honestly I don't have time to go to my in laws to check on him :(

CJ o pains are goooooood!!

Floppy I am so thankful to God he was with your princess!!

Jo can't wait for your scan!!

Crystal how are you doing Hun? Thank you for your encouraging words and great advice!!

Cam hang in there babe it will all work out one way or another, and with that good things will come.

I do read all the posts just don't post much as I do feel bad talking about BC and a new baby while my dear friends are TTC.
My mom went on a vacation LOL crazy I know, but I didn't try to stop her as she doesn't have much time left. I talked to my step sister who is also a nurse everyday to check on her without my mom knowing I'm checking up on her. She's been sleeping a lot and taking more of her pain meds. I spoke with Dr George this week also who told me her tumor markers have rose tremendously and her scan shows marked growth of all tumors. He is suggesting hospice soon.
Love you ladies!!

There's no need to feel guilty at all, with what you are going through with your mum, everyone understands. Big hugs and much love sent you're way xxxx

Wow-zers i have been out a bit longer than i wanted to be. :dohh:

Faith Happy Belated Anniversary! :happydance:

Mammaspath how did everything turn out. I haven't gotten that far back in the board to know yet. :wacko:

Cam, ttc after a tr has been the hardest thing for us. I have even stopped temp and opks but still find myself pushing DH to :sex: during fertile window. I hope it will get better.

Afm, i fell and broke my ankle this last Saturday:growlmad:. So i have been hopping around on crutches and keeping my foot elevated. Ugh i will be glad when this 8 weeks is over with. I have started having light ewcm that is pinkish...so maybe this means i will be O'ing soon?? I can say this month i have kept hubby out of the loop when i am supposed to be O'ing and kinda just went with the flow. He seems alot more relaxed other than trying to avoid hitting my leg. :haha:

We had a talk yesterday...he said he would change but thts what he said last time...:nope:...Him working all the time and not making time for me really suxs...and when i do go somewhere without him...he says think i like to go alone...Hell im not staying at home and not do anything...Im not that old yet...lol...
don't get me wrong he is a hard worker and he does pay all the bills...but come on make time for us...Our bills are not that much a mth $800 at the most...thats what he brings home after taxes...And the rest i dnt see at all...:growlmad:...Can u c why im so :growlmad:...only time we spend together is when we Bding and i dont want to even do tht anymore:shrug:...
But we are talking and i doubt things will change...:cry:...And theres no way i want to bring a :baby: in this world if im going to wind up being a single mama again...:nope:
Im not sad just frustrated...i think im better off single...As for me and hubby have nothing in common...things change and he has since we meet 3 yrs ago

and thanks for taking time ladies to read my post and giving me advice...

MommaB, you have to be creative with a broken ankle, huh? Ha! Go girl!,

Tryin, we need a new bump pic! :)

Mnj, you have a lot on your plate. I'm gad your mom took a vacation. Sounded like she needed down time. I'm keeping your family in my prayers.

Afm...sticking with the every other day and bd'd this morning. Opk didnt help with how much I drank to beat the 100 degree temps. I work outside and worry that my temp might have gotten too high and killed all the swimmers waitng for the egg :( Since my urine was clear, I dont think the opks were accurate. O pains again today...cd 11. Might bd again tomorrow am just in case.

Faith...it was me you forgot!!! 17 1/2 weeks of pregnancy left to go! Can't wait to see this little girl. How are things with you?

Floppy... so happy for you and little one! I am getting super excited about having another one!

Cam....Sorry to hear that. I know that things will be okay one way or the other!

MrsT....Sorry to hear about all of your troubles, but your keeper is a coming!!!!

Jasmine....how are things going with you? I am good, just taking it easy and showing up every Friday for my progesterone shot...hoping this baby stays in to full term! Go to the doc next Friday for a regular check then my appointment at end of July-we will do U/S to see if placenta moved. FX!

SO happy to see the BFP's on here!!! I want everyone to get their second chance!

Everyone still trying.....I think about you and pray for you every day! I know your time will get here....its just the waiting that's the hard part!

:dust::dust:

I'm doing great. :hugs: Got to see my lil man again yesterday since the last anatomy scan he wsn't in the position to see the heart. I don't have to have my cervix checked anymore. They said if it was going to be incompetent then it would have shortened by 23 weeks, so I'm just going to relax and enjoy the rest of this pregnancy. I did enjoy getting to see him every two weeks though. Now I have to wait a whole month. Backaches are already starting though with me being big chested, the ever growing belly and gravity. :wacko: Glad to hear my bump buddy and her lil princess is well though. Praying your placenta has moved. Keep me updated! :hugs::hugs:

Aw, Cam ((hugs)) I hope it gets better for you sweetie.

Cd12 and no temp rise really. Right side is uncomfortable, but not painful. After how nasty hot it was yesterday, I am looking forward to a day inside resting.

MommaB, you have to be creative with a broken ankle, huh? Ha! Go girl!,

Tryin, we need a new bump pic! :)

Mnj, you have a lot on your plate. I'm gad your mom took a vacation. Sounded like she needed down time. I'm keeping your family in my prayers.

Afm...sticking with the every other day and bd'd this morning. Opk didnt help with how much I drank to beat the 100 degree temps. I work outside and worry that my temp might have gotten too high and killed all the swimmers waitng for the egg :( Since my urine was clear, I dont think the opks were accurate. O pains again today...cd 11. Might bd again tomorrow am just in case.

Bahaha :haha: Yeah we do. But it has been kinda fun to switch it up. I always BD every other day from around CD 8 - 21 just in case i O a lot later than i think as i don't use opks or temp anymore. Fx for you!! :hugs:

We had a talk yesterday...he said he would change but thts what he said last time...:nope:...Him working all the time and not making time for me really suxs...and when i do go somewhere without him...he says think i like to go alone...Hell im not staying at home and not do anything...Im not that old yet...lol...
don't get me wrong he is a hard worker and he does pay all the bills...but come on make time for us...Our bills are not that much a mth $800 at the most...thats what he brings home after taxes...And the rest i dnt see at all...:growlmad:...Can u c why im so :growlmad:...only time we spend together is when we Bding and i dont want to even do tht anymore:shrug:...
But we are talking and i doubt things will change...:cry:...And theres no way i want to bring a :baby: in this world if im going to wind up being a single mama again...:nope:
Im not sad just frustrated...i think im better off single...As for me and hubby have nothing in common...things change and he has since we meet 3 yrs ago

Cam I know that things are hard for you right now. Every couple has its problems and it 's how you work through them together that makes the journey that much more worth it. Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful life. Me and DH had our first year of honeymooning but after that it became apparent that we had to learn to make compromises for each other. We are day and night too and have very little in common but that is what makes us work so great. Prayers for you hun. :hugs:

Need some motherly advice ladies!!

DH and I made plans for next Friday to go see and play and spend the night at a hotel and actually get some sleep. My MIL is going to come stay at our house with Izzy but I'm totally having a panic attack thinking about it!! Is it too soon to leave her with someone? How in the hell am I ever going to go back to work. I got an awesome job offer and I don't think I can do it. Please share your advice with me. I'm tired and stressed and could use a break but how good can it be if I am worried the whole time?

I think you guys should def have a night to yourselves. Sounds like you don't want to leave her to go back to work. I completely understand. I did the same with both my dd's. Follow your heart.

Need some motherly advice ladies!!

DH and I made plans for next Friday to go see and play and spend the night at a hotel and actually get some sleep. My MIL is going to come stay at our house with Izzy but I'm totally having a panic attack thinking about it!! Is it too soon to leave her with someone? How in the hell am I ever going to go back to work. I got an awesome job offer and I don't think I can do it. Please share your advice with me. I'm tired and stressed and could use a break but how good can it be if I am worried the whole time?

Take the time out babes, you deserve it, and after the first time you will find it easier. I phoned to make sure Callum was alright and everything but just the once. Going back to work was hard for me too, but when I get home (if Callum is still up) I get lots and lots of excitement and sloppy kisses off him. xxx

I agree with CJ72 follow your heart. That's a natural mothers instinct not to want to leave her. Especially with her not even a month old yet. But you need a night out, your mother n law will take good care of her. Now far as working a mother has to be comfortable with whom you leave your baby in care of. I am not a fan of child care but if you have to find somewhere you go to and you are impressed , comfortable with and has visit on more Han one occasion and at different times to ensure they are a good as they say. I wish you the best of luck

I am not sure how to add pics CJ!!!! I tried to change my profile pic to me about 20 weeks pregnant, hopefully it worked!

Okay I think I figured it out....

Attachments

• teal.jpg
    teal.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member