Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks girls! I must have been extra tired that day, no makeup or hair fixin!!! LOL I hope you all are doing good! Waitin to see BFP's!

Hey Ladies....

It has been awhile, I went on a family vacation to Florida for a week, so I am catching up on what has been going on.

We need to see some BFP's this month!

:dust: to all!

Cd15, got my smiley yesterday and bd today, I'm trying :)

Can I join all you Ladies? I had a tr April 18, 2012. My cycles are just now starting to get back to what they were before the reversal, but I have been trying for 2 months to conceive. I don't know the length of my tubes after they were repaired. I believe I am gonna call soon and see. She (the Dr.) told my husband as I was still under anesthesia, so of course he tells me, "The Dr. said you were good to go." I honestly haven't called before, because for now, I didn't really want more more thing to add to the struggle of the months. Not sure I want to know what length...scared I guess.
I am currently 7 or 8dpo. Got o pains on the 18th, 19th, 20th. Not a single thing since then except some horrible breakouts, which are not normal for me. I have been testing since 5dpo. Can't help it. I have been rather certain I am out again this month. No symptoms and feeling too good to be pregnant, but I would love to be a part of a group for women trying after a tr. The last Forum I was on didn't seem to have a single post for tubal reversals.

Welcome Bebebump, and congratulations on your TR, you are now back in business xx

You will find loads of info on here and every single lady on here has a great story to tell, we have had our ups and downs but some TR ladies are now new mommies, some pregnant now and JoJo is on round 2 :happydance:
I pray your journey is a short one hunny, throwing babydust your way xx

Welcome Bebe, these ladies are wonderful here xxx

Crystal is there any sign of a BFP? xxx

Faith I have fingers crossed for you xxx

Cj I hope you caught the eggy this month xxx

Just wanted to share, I got my BFP this morning at 11dpo! My Reversal was March 9th of this year. I had an HSG right after my last cycle ended this month. My symptoms all led me to believe my period would be here friday so I was suprised to see the faint lines on both of the tests I took this morning. Anyway I just thought maybe this would give you lady's some hope! Baby dust to you all!!

Sarah congratulations!!

Bebe welcome!!

CJ you go girl!!

Crystal how you doin hun!!

Faith how are you? You've been quiet lately, hope all is well babes!!

Jojo hows the little momma doing?

Welcome bebe! Nice to have a new member.

Sarah congrats I am so happy for you

Sarah, congrats on the BFP:happydance: ALWAYS wonderful to see our TR sisters with babies on the way:) Gives us so much hope:thumbup: I hope everything goes smoothly for you:flower:

Bebe, welcome!! Glad to hear that your cycles are getting back to "normal" ..TR surgery really throws them for a loop! I hope your journey is short:hugs: don't worry about your tube lengths:hugs: find out if you really want to, but you'll hear all kinds of TR gals with long tubes that have no BFP and then gals with short tubes or one tube get their BFP...try not to stress about that!

Sorry I haven't been on as much lately:( I've just been so super busy and stressed with all we have to get done, work wise.
I'm currently 11-12dpo and my temp dropped significantly this morning, so I'm assuming AF is circling:nope: can't say that I'm surprised considering our poorly timed bd'ing this cycle. I think I'll go ahead with one more soy iso cycle..mainly because my dr.'s next plan of action was to check how dh's swimmers are getting on with my fertile cm...problem is, we will be out of town this next cycle during O time. I'll have to wait until August for the "check" to be done; THEN he'll prescribe clomid....think I'll go ahead and try a couple rounds of that. Dh and I are seriously talking about trying IUI or maybe even IVF ... extreme, coming from me, I know. I really DON'T like prescription drugs (and their nasty short term & long term side effects) but I'm feeling stuck between a rock and hard place. I just don't know what to think anymore:shrug: Anyway, just going to take it a day at a time:thumbup: Still doing my diet and working on organizing and getting rid of STUFF in the house...it feels good to declutter:winkwink:

Is everyone else BAKING with the summer heat? We have had terrible (hot) wind for WEEKS..very unusual for us. Are any of you dealing with the tropical storm/hurricane right now?

:hugs:

Hi there ladies :flower:

My DP is back on-shore now, so hopefully we catch the big O this month.. finished first round clomid, no side effects at all! was good really..

Well, best of luck to all, HEAPS of extra StIcKy :dust: to everyone x

Congrats on the bfp Sarah! Woohoo!

Sorry about the temp drop Faith. I think I may have 2 rounds of clomid left, myself. If I don't use tgem, you can have them. Terrible storms here yesterday, really scary...ad my dd's were home alone freaking out. Luckily, it passed quickly but lots of people lost power, including us.

Welcome bebe!!!!

Congrats Sarah x

Mnj I'm so sick this time its unreal lol, but how are thing going with you? x

Cj I have everything crossed for you this cycle x

Faith I really hope AF stays away for you even though you've had a temp dip x

Crystal have you tested anymore? x

AFM I've got my scan in the morning which I'm dreading. I haven't set foot in that hospital since Daniel died and the epac is only round the corner from the icu:cry: I had a reading baby reading done and I'm predicted another baby :blue: so we will see come 16 weeks if this is true. I should be dated tomorrow also and we know it should be between 16-20 Feb 2013. Good luck to all of you and lots of :dust::dust::dust:

I had my TR on Monday, came home yesterday and I am feeling good!!
I have 4 children and was sterilized after the 4th, 8 years ago............
After long discussions we decided to have a TR, Im hoping this is the best decision we made. Now for some serious rest before we start the TTC train again. Scared but excited and hoping it doesnt take too long!! x

Wow!! This thread is getting a couple of new members a week now..I love it!

Welcome to the new ladies. You will love all the ladies here. Good luck on your journies.

Tryn- Awww, my bump buddy is rockin her bump!! You look fabulous sweetie! I've just been lying around getting bigger and bigger, lol! Everything is going smoothly though, thank God. Can't believe I've made it to 24 weeks! It seems so unreal sometimes that I'm actually pregnant again and then I feel him kick and see my big ol' belly and it hits me all over. Anyways, I hope you get some good news on your placenta moving up. Keep me informed. :hugs:

Jo- I still think it's a girl!! Good luck on the scan tomorrow. Hope everything goes well.

Congrats on the BFP Sarah!!

To all my TTC gals- Good luck and loads of baby dust your way!

1dpo today with well timed bd. Lets see if 17 months of trying will pay off! I'm hopeful this month :) Welcome denbury!

Jo, thanks for the good wishes!

We need more bfps! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"