Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Its 7am here in the uk and I'm off for my scan in 45 mins. I feel terrified after the last 2 times where the first time I'd lost the twins and with Callum it ended up in weeks waiting and testing to see if he was a partial molar. Wish me luck ladies xxx

I've had my scan and am pleased to say that there is 1 live baby measuring a little small for my dates but they aren't worried as its so early. It was the same with Callum then all of a sudden I was measuring ahead. Lil bean has a good strong HB and is in the right place. We are over the moon, the only downfall was that I have a tiny area of bleeding which they put down to further implantation but nothing to worry about. This is the first time ever that I haven't been called back to the hospital and should next have my 12 week scan at my choice of hospital xxx

Jo thats awesome news!!! Should I start sending pink vibes your way ;) I hate to be nosey but what is the epac that you have to do for Daniel? Ive never worked critical care so I am not sure what it is. Anyways you dont have to answer if you dont want to. Just know I am praying for you and your in my heart.

CJ this is it!!

Faith sorry for the temp drop :(

Welcome to the newbies!!

AFM things are finally settling down. Izzy has gotten onto a pretty good schedule and the fussing has quieted down after we took her off that stupid formula!! My mom had an appt yesterday and she looks and feels good she says :) not sure how much of that is for our sakes but I am not going to question her.

Jojo, wonderful news:happydance: try to relax and enjoy this pregnancy:thumbup::hugs:

Mnj, good to hear that you're getting Izzy settled...yes, trying to find the right formula can be really difficult. I breastfed my 2 younger kids for a year, but my oldest I switched to formula when he was 5mo. (milk was drying up..) and we had such digestion issues...ugh! We were relieved when we finally found something that worked!! Good to hear your Mom is in good spirits...she obviously is a very strong women. :hugs:

Cj, I've got everything crossed for you:hugs:

Afm, Af showed up in full force this a.m.:cry: moving forward...going to TRY and rearrange our schedule as to see the dr. in 2 weeks..between our travels..I hope timing with coincide. :flower:

congrats sarah!!!

and to you jojo!!!

afm - still sick and tired and having dizzy spells lately.......but i got a doppler and i listen to baby everyday, afternoon, night......im obsessed!!! lol

lotsa babydust for you gals!!!!

I've had my scan and am pleased to say that there is 1 live baby measuring a little small for my dates but they aren't worried as its so early. It was the same with Callum then all of a sudden I was measuring ahead. Lil bean has a good strong HB and is in the right place. We are over the moon, the only downfall was that I have a tiny area of bleeding which they put down to further implantation but nothing to worry about. This is the first time ever that I haven't been called back to the hospital and should next have my 12 week scan at my choice of hospital xxx

Congrats! So happy for you!

Mnj, the epac is the Early Pregnancy Assessment Centre and its on the same floor at the hospital where Daniel died last year, near enough right next to the ICU which is awful really. You bump into people who are distraught after losing a loved one or their lives are hanging in the balance and theres the maternity units right next to it. Not ideal really but hey ho thats hospitals for you. So glad your mum is feeling ok and that Izzy is settling down bless her, but how are you coping? Its really difficult going through what you are at the moment xxx

Faith I'm so sorry that :witch: got you, big hugs xxx

Cj I'm really hoping you have caught the egg this month xxx

Crystal have you tested again yet? I know I know.... I keep badgering but I'm hoping they turn positive xxx

Hello to all the new ladies, you will love it here!!

Congrats Sarah and to any BFP I may have missed!

JO....Try not to worry, I had a small bleed on my first ultrasound too, which was not even seen at the 20 week ultrasound! I am so happy you have a healthy bean in there!!!:hugs:

Faith....I know your time is coming, I just feel it!!! I pray for you everyday and can't wait to see your BFP!

Jasmine....Yes, it is unreal isn't it?! I mean, to go 10 years with tubes tied, knowing you can't get pregnant, to finally feeling those kicks again is so UNREAL and I am LOVING it!!!! I hope you are doing well...I go to doc tomorrow for just a regular check up. :hugs:

All of you still tryin.....Know that God does things in his time and try to stay positive. I think about all of you all the time and can't wait to see your bumps!!!!

Mnj, glad she's doing so well on the new formula :)

Faith, sorry the witch got you. Do you want me to check on that extra clomid I haven't used?

Jo, wonderful news sweetie! I am so excited for you! Think pink!

Crystal, how ya doin!? Update! <3

Baby dust to us all! 2 dpo so far. Going to try and hold off on buying hpts this month...maybe wait for af to be late...

helloo ladies...i think my body is out of wack this month...
Af was one day shorter...and now im having + opk on cd 11 instead of cd 15
...wth...could it b the stress that i went thru....OMG..

Good morning ladies....

little update, this is our first month using CBEFM and it has had highs for the past 4 days, and this morning I got the PEAK!!!! I am so excited! I was starting to worry that all I would get this month were highs. I am going to make sure we try to catch that egg....

Hope everyone is doing well..... :dust: to all!

Might be, cam. Mine was off due o the heat. No stress other than that.

Dpitts, good luck!

Evening ladies, wow lots of activity on here lately.....:hugs:

Congrats JoJo, I knew your little bubs would be just fine...xx AF turned up 1 day early but I am stressed to the max at the moment so hormones are going crazy...xx

Sorry AF caught up with you Faith, we have both started this AF cycle together this month, so bring on the baby dust, I hope you get in to see your Dr, its hard fitting everything in whilst running a business....good luck hunny xx

CJ, I hope to see some good news from you soon girl...I have everything crossed for you :flower:

MNJ, your little one looks adorable on your avatar.... bless her little cotton socks..:baby:.xx

So glad to hear all our pregnant ladies are doing just great!!!!:happydance: I love to hear of good progress :hugs:

Sending HUGE amounts of BABY DUST to all my friends trying to catch their rainbows this month...........Bring it on!!! :happydance:

Cj, :hugs: thanks so much for the offer of your clomid:winkwink: I'm thinking I better work with my dr. on this just in case I have any bad side effects and feel like I can call him at any point. Did your dr. ever do ultrasound while you were taking it, just to see how it's working? We're trying really hard to move some dates around so I can get in to see him during one of my fertile days:thumbup: guess I better call and make sure he's not going to be on vacation:haha: that would suck!

Crystal, glad to be your cycle buddy again, but sorry to see you with another BFN:nope: it's going to happen when we least expect it:hugs: so, what kinds of fun things are you spending your hard earned cash on? :happydance:

Dpitts, your CBFM sounds interesting...I've always wondered about those:shrug: not sure if it would be beneficial to buy for us or not? I feel like I have a good handle on fertile days, but who knows. SOMETHINGs obviously not working:haha: Do you chart your temp as well? I'm curious to know how FF and CBFM line up with O day:thumbup:

Tryn, thanks for praying for me:hugs: I always appreciate your encouragment here:hugs:

Mammaspath, those dopplers are AWESOME! Such a sanity saver:haha: My very first baby was stillborn...so when i got preggers with my now, oldest son, I was FREAKED! constantly pushing on my belly to get him moving, making sure he was okay. I then discovered I could rent a doppler and it was such a relief and lifted so much anxiety from me:thumbup: Sorry you're so sick, but at least it's for a good cause:hugs:

Jojo, how are you feeling? Are you having trouble juggling work and morning sickness?:hugs:

What does everyone have planned for the Fourth of July!!

Faith, he did a few throughout the month. Towards the end he saw my lining was paper thin and I quit the clomid, but that was 5 or 6 months in...The doc is getting frustrated with oh as he doesn't wnt the iui. I feel like my time is coming...I just have to be patient, but17 cycles later its hard. I still feel we longtimers are going to get our miracles!

Awww I'm so sorry the witch got you Crystal xxx

Faith, I'm struggling at work with the sickness but at least there is lots of toilets there lol xxx

Cj I believe that you all will get your lil bundles too xxx

I am about 11 dpo. Belly cramps today, so I am sure the witchy flow will be here sometime late tonight or tomorrow, which makes this the second month in all of my menstruating history that the witch has come early. Since my reversal my cycles are completely screwed up. Last month she was 4 days early and my belly cramps now feel like she is coming 3 days early. I never had an early period before my reversal.
This month (July) is my 'trying' month, so it's o tests and soft cups and timing and timing. UGH! I hope everyone waiting catches their eggs this month. I am so glad I have every month just to give it my best shot. Good luck, and God bless!

Bebe, try 200 mg of b6 a day. That will lengthen your cycle.

Girls, day 5 of working in 100 heat and its so hot i think im out. :( Scared I fried my egg. Bbs are monsters this month, too and the nipples hurt. Don't think I will test until I'm late either. Since we both wok outside I think his boys wont be swimming. Might just relax and have fun this summer...

<3 You ladies! Babydust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->