Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Faith your weight loss is great!! I am stuck and can't get this baby weight off, what's your secret?

Mnj, you have every reason to have some extra weight hanging around;) I have no excuse, whatsoever!! I'm doing the hcg diet...google it! Lots of info about it! Pretty restrictive in the early phase, but the hcg drops that you take curb hunger and allows your body to munch away on stored fat! I've found it to be very doable!

Mnj, you have every reason to have some extra weight hanging around;) I have no excuse, whatsoever!! I'm doing the hcg diet...google it! Lots of info about it! Pretty restrictive in the early phase, but the hcg drops that you take curb hunger and allows your body to munch away on stored fat! I've found it to be very doable!

I'm thinking of trying it after LO is born, does the weight come off as quick as they say it does? xxx

Just popping in real quick to see how everyone is doing. Hope all is well with each of you.........babydust!!!

Fluter, so glad you've popped in! I was just looking at the chit chat thread yesterday and was going to invite you over to thIs thread:thumbup: pretty active over here, most of the time! Jump rIght in:happydance:

Fluter, I see you've started thyroid meds...what symptoms led you to have your thyroid checked? Always looking for reasons as to why I haven't gotten preggers in 19 cycles!

Fluter, I see you've started thyroid meds...what symptoms led you to have your thyroid checked? Always looking for reasons as to why I haven't gotten preggers in 19 cycles!

I had the PCOS test done. One time I had an u/s and it showed I had 15 follies and one of the Docs at my RE office suggested I take the test. I held off on it because I never had that happen again. I decided to take it because I don't know why I cant get pregnant. I passed the glucose part but the next day the nurse called me to let me know they wanted me to start thyroid meds. (I'd had this checked several by my primary and it's always "normal") A "normal" thyroid level is 4.0 and below. Mine was 3.54 BUT for anyone TTC your thyroid level should be 2.5 and below. Anything above this can cause you not to get pg, miscarry or get preclyamsia. So I'm glad it was re-checked at the RE.

Hello ladies! I see some new faces, welcome and baby dust to you all! And big smiles to all you new mommies!!! It has been a while since I have been here. Currently going through a divorce and the lady my husband cheated on me with it pregnant for him and due next month...kinda ripped my beyond words but what can you do. I do have some good new though! I have met a wonderful man, he has 2 children of his own and is very open about having more! It's still early but he puts in a place I have never been. The most amazing man ever!

I will be around more often, I have missed you all but I needed a little space I guess? Glad to be back!

Me and the baby are fine!!!! These prayers are for my mom.....
She was just diagnosed with thyroid cancer. They say it looks like they caught it early and she is waiting to be scheduled for a complety thyroidectomy. Hopefullly, this will take care of it. Just wanted to let everyone know and ask for prayers. She is very private so does not want me to share with the family and I had to have someone to be able to support me and I knew you girls were the answer! :hugs:

Hope everyone is doing well, waiting to see some BFP's!

Good morning everyone! Welcome to all the new ladies!

It is time to get some :bfp:'s

Afm, I am CD 25 and 10dpo. I am convinced I am losing my mind. I have all the weird pregnancy symptoms but they could also be period symptoms too. I tested 2 days ago and got :bfn:, which I expected as it was a little early. This morning I almost threw my basal thermometer out the window. I swear that thing is wonky and unreliable. It is the pink Walgreens brand one, and I can take my temperature 3 times each morning and get 3 different readings, before I even move out of bed. This morning I got 97.53, 98.04 and 97.84. They are still above my coverline but geez..... AF is due CD30 so I have 5 more days to go, but I have had steady cramps since O and 4 days after O I have a very clear dream that I tested and it was positive. I really am starting to think that I am trying to convince myself that I am preggo........

Oh the wait.......

Hope everyone is doing well!

Trynfor5 everything goes smoothly for your momma. Cancer is such an evil thing.

dpitts the 2ww is the worst!

Dale I'm glad you are over here. I kinda moved over cause our other thread kinda died out. I was about the only left that had not had a baby :/

Me and the baby are fine!!!! These prayers are for my mom.....
She was just diagnosed with thyroid cancer. They say it looks like they caught it early and she is waiting to be scheduled for a complety thyroidectomy. Hopefullly, this will take care of it. Just wanted to let everyone know and ask for prayers. She is very private so does not want me to share with the family and I had to have someone to be able to support me and I knew you girls were the answer! :hugs:

Hope everyone is doing well, waiting to see some BFP's!

happy to hear my bump buddy (and her lil princess of course) is doing well! I'm so sorry to hear about your mother though. I hope the surgery to remove it goes well and she turns out to be cancer free. They destroyed mine with radioactive iodine years ago and other than a small struggle with weight in the beginning and taking meds everyday its very doable. I advise her to have them start her on meds right away though as I gained 40 lbs. before they got my thyroid levels right. Keep us posted on how she is! Still praying you get great news and your placenta has moved up. I go for my glucose test tomorrow. One more week til third trimester and time is starting to fly by now. :hugs:

Glad to see you come join us Fluter!! I knew you would fit right in and you knew some of us from around BnB anyways. :flower:

Can't wait to see who gets the BFP next! :hugs:

Hello ladies! I see some new faces, welcome and baby dust to you all! And big smiles to all you new mommies!!! It has been a while since I have been here. Currently going through a divorce and the lady my husband cheated on me with it pregnant for him and due next month...kinda ripped my beyond words but what can you do. I do have some good new though! I have met a wonderful man, he has 2 children of his own and is very open about having more! It's still early but he puts in a place I have never been. The most amazing man ever!

I will be around more often, I have missed you all but I needed a little space I guess? Glad to be back!

Super good to see you back :hugs:

Well, I thought i had a min.................Azaria is calling me to nurse again.............. just know you, you ladies are in my thoughts and prayers for BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->