Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

cam - wahoo a bfp!!!!! that is such good news!!!! how are things with hubby?
don't worry about the cramps its totally normal.........happy and healthy nine months! yay another bfp!!!1

things are good.....all we needed was to sit down and talk it out....im still n so much shock....fxd this beaner sticks

ladies all i have to say is Test on opk while ur on AF...i got a + June 18 day of AF...+ opk on June 4th another + on June 28th....And we did the deed 2nd day of AF...yeah i know a lil messy but hey it worked...or something did....we also Bding on and around + opks....:happydance:
FXD :dust:

Cam....SO happy for you!!!! I am praying you got a sticky one!! :happydance:

Thanks for the prayers everyone! So far so good, my mom is a strong lady and I know she can make it through.

Jasmine...how did the glucose test go? I do mine on 27th! That will be a long appt day since it is also when I get the ultrasound. I will let my mom know about the meds, thanks! Getting so impatient and ready to see my princess!!!!! C'mon October! Hope all is well with you and the little prince.:hugs:

C'mon BFP's!!!!!

Fluter- You never know, the thyroid meds might just do the trick. I'm hoping for the best for you.

Tryn-It was ok. I passed it which was wonderful news. The hardest part was drinking that orange syrup stuff on an empty stomach. By the time I was done I was starving! :winkwink: Oh and I also felt like a pin cushion. Figured they could've poked my finger the last two times but no, they had to stick the veins. Hope yours goes well. Let me know! I have my 7 month growth scan next week so I'm excited I get to see my lil fella agin. Got to hear the HB yesterday though. I had gotten so used to seeing him every 2 weeks when they were checking my cervix and now I'm missing that. I have also been so freakin emotional! I thought I got lucky because up til this point I haven't been all hormonal but now...I feel like I'm going crazy!! I could go from happy to crying to about to pull my hair out (or someone elses, lol) mad. I feel CRAZY! :wacko: Well, only a few more months and he'll be here and my hormones can start returning to normal I guess. How are you on the hormonal front? Getting worse for you too yet?

Mommabrown I just want you to know that one of my dear friends and TR sister got pregnant and has her precious baby boy with a 2cm tube!!!

cam - wahoo a bfp!!!!! that is such good news!!!! how are things with hubby?
don't worry about the cramps its totally normal.........happy and healthy nine months! yay another bfp!!!1

things are good.....all we needed was to sit down and talk it out....im still n so much shock....fxd this beaner sticks

Congrats Cam

Congrats Cam! That's fantastic news!

I'm 4dpo and just feeling exhausted! I always tend to analyze every single symptom. Go figure....

sorry but i had to see it in writing...lol....https://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn228/LaCoYoTa_2008/nodoubt001.jpg

Now to figure out when it happened....since i had 2 opks + in one month....1st on June 2 & 3....then again June 28 & 29....I usually O around the same time 2 & 3 of ea. mth....My LP is 14 days...Strange how are bodies work...I have an appt for Thursday 19th...With OB/GYN....:happydance:
:dust: to All TTC after TR....Don't give up Ladies:hugs:

:happydance:Congratulations Camtex :happydance: I bet you are on :cloud9: cant wait to hear of your news after your Dr's appt.......Enjoy every minute!! :hugs:

i went today to my primary dr. and we did get a BFP....urine test...but its on paper now....Next step is OB/GYN....
But now its nap time...:sleep:...I have a good reason now to be lazy...:winkwink:

Thanks Fluter! I'm such a POAS crazy lady that the TWW always drives me crazy...even after 13 cycles :)

Lord I am not liking this TTW.... AF is due on the 21st and I'm so impatient.

Me too! I even POAS yesterday. Silly, impatient me....I tell myself every month that I am going to wait until AF is due and I never do. It's an addiction :wacko:

I POAS today... I knew I needed to wait but just couldn't stand it :)

Well, I am pretty sure I am out this month..... I tested again this morning and :bfn: AF is due Monday..... this sucks....

Hope everyone is doing well..... :dust: to all....

I know the poas addiction all too well and I'm over two years in the game.

Dpitts, it's not over til the witch shows!

Cam congrats again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->