Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Tryn praying for your mom

Super Im glad youve met a great man, you deserve it.

Hello to everyone else!!

AFM CD1 today!! My first AF since Izzy was born, 6 weeks to the day!! I started the nuva ring after I did some research on the mirena and decided it wasnt safe for anyone LOL!! We have decided we will not try again. Izzy has broke us with her being a high needs baby.

I'm getting antsy to TTC again in full swing. We now know dh will deploy for 12mo to Afghanistan in less than a year. So if I don't get pg in the next 2-3 months it is likely that I will give birth alone. This time restraint we have really freaks me out. Sometimes I wish we had a "normal" life

Hey Super! Glad to see you back! Hope the new guy is the one you've been waiting for!

Tryin, prayers going up.

Mnj, understand... :)

Cd 3 for me. Nothing going on here...

Congrats on the BFP Cam!!! Hoping this news brings you and the hubby closer and you two get back to the place you want to be!

Fluter- How long ago did you start your thyroid meds? Hope this is what you needed to to get that BFP in the next few months so your DH will be there for the birth.

For you breastfeeding moms. I used the bottle with my teenagers but I'm gonna try my hardest to breastfeed this time since I'll be able to. My question is should I use a backup method for BC or will the breastfeeding keep me from conceiving again?

Alright ladies....Cam needs a bump buddy!! Whose next? :winkwink: Praying for you all! (Especially you long timers! It's your turn now) :hugs:

CD 23
11 DPO
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:bfp: with First response 6 days sooner....how do i upload a pic

Cam, I am SOOO excited for you! I am cd26 and scared to test. I tested at 8dpo and of course got bfn. Did you test before your :bfp:?

Again, Congrats!

Everyone is different and some women will O still while breastfeeding. This is not a reliable method for everyone. IMO your taking a chance if not using at least natural family planning by avoiding your fertile time.

Congrats on the BFP Cam!!! Hoping this news brings you and the hubby closer and you two get back to the place you want to be!

Fluter- How long ago did you start your thyroid meds? Hope this is what you needed to to get that BFP in the next few months so your DH will be there for the birth.

For you breastfeeding moms. I used the bottle with my teenagers but I'm gonna try my hardest to breastfeed this time since I'll be able to. My question is should I use a backup method for BC or will the breastfeeding keep me from conceiving again?

Alright ladies....Cam needs a bump buddy!! Whose next? :winkwink: Praying for you all! (Especially you long timers! It's your turn now) :hugs:

cam - wahoo a bfp!!!!! that is such good news!!!! how are things with hubby?
don't worry about the cramps its totally normal.........happy and healthy nine months! yay another bfp!!!1

MommaB, HOW IS YOUR ANKLE:dohh: I feel terrible that I haven't asked!!! I've wondered where you are, but spaced the broken ankle:nope: I'm so glad you're feeling so relaxed with TTC!!!! BTW, I love your new avatar!! What a cute couple you two are!!

Thanks Faith! It is great...really itchy though. I find that i am finally getting around better too!

Congrats Cam on the BFP!! WHOOOO HOOO!!! Have you done your betas yet?

Afm, AF showed wasn't at all emotional this month about it.:happydance: But i have found that when AF shows for me my cervix goes high soft and open. :wacko:Second month in a row its happened. So CP is not going to be an indicator for me. lol After a year of TTC hardcore i find not caring has brought back so much ROMANCE for me and DH!!!:winkwink: It is so amazing how differently we react to each other now. I think that we are at the NTNP point and we couldn't be more happier. Glad to see all the BFP here!

Mommabrown I can agree with you on that. We have been the NTNP route for the last few cycles and it has been awesome. But now I'm back at the TTC point again since we are once again facing a time restraint.
I called the RE office to make an appointment for my clomid check. They can't get me in until Sat morning at 8am so that puts me at CD5 so I guess we will do days 5-9 this time. I am only doing this on the insistance of my husband! I'm just getting so tired ladies. Knowing that if it doesn't happen in the next 2-3 months will leave me giving birth alone and even if he is here he will soon be gone there after really lays heavy on my heart. I also know that I will NOT try after he gets back. That puts me 2 years older and passed my time frame of me wanting to start over. Sometimes I wish I didn't have the TR so I didn't stress about this, but then most days I'm greatful for the chance. It's bittersweet I guess

jasmine I've been on the thyroid meds for about 2 weeks now. I'm hoping it helps. Good luck with the bf'ing. I did it with my kids and found it so rewarding. It can be difficult but hang in there. As far as using it for bc I wouldn't trust that. My SIL was bf'n and on the mini pill and still got pregnant

Mommabrown I can agree with you on that. We have been the NTNP route for the last few cycles and it has been awesome. But now I'm back at the TTC point again since we are once again facing a time restraint.
I called the RE office to make an appointment for my clomid check. They can't get me in until Sat morning at 8am so that puts me at CD5 so I guess we will do days 5-9 this time. I am only doing this on the insistance of my husband! I'm just getting so tired ladies. Knowing that if it doesn't happen in the next 2-3 months will leave me giving birth alone and even if he is here he will soon be gone there after really lays heavy on my heart. I also know that I will NOT try after he gets back. That puts me 2 years older and passed my time frame of me wanting to start over. Sometimes I wish I didn't have the TR so I didn't stress about this, but then most days I'm greatful for the chance. It's bittersweet I guess

I can totally understand the stress of tr......i gave my husband a 3 year window.......and after my mmc in december the stress got worse.....i really hope a bfp for you really soon!!!

Oh i totally understand. We are not on a time frame as we are only 28 and 27...Dr totally laughed at me when i told him i was worried about my eggs. I feel the same way some times too. It just seems that we had this idea of getting pregnant so fast and easy after the TR and 2 MC's and 14 months later we still have nothing.:cry: It is so hard and that's what i love about you Ladies.:hugs: You guys help understand what it going with me and can help relate. Men just don't get it.:wacko: Fx for you this month as i hope Dh can at least get to see the BFP with you.

thanks ladies! I have "unexplained infertility" which sucks cause there is no real reason. I even had a lap surgery and they looked for something anything and nothing was wrong! I just don't get it.

I know that feeling nothing makes sense and everything looks good but nothing happens. I hate it it makes me wish I never ever had a tr to begin with. I blame it on the length of the tubes. I wish my Dr would have saved some length on my left side but nope only 2 1/2 cm. Hang in there hun. It will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->